[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

I have downloaded it again and tried but the same error.

I tried Blade Mix 2.3.4 Miui Edition as well but that also gives the same error..

same problem. downloaded 2.4 several times, used different sd-cards, completely wiped by blade before installing - and same problem E:Error in /sdcard/Android ROM/Blade_Mix_2.4_Core.zip

(status 7). MD5sum was appropriate. Maybe it's problem with clockworkmod version? I use 5.0.2.0, all other ROMs installed ok.

Guest tsddave

Nice rom!

I decided to give it a try because of the current issues with cm7. I am really glad I did!

Not only does it have much better battery life it also beats cm7 hands down in smoothness and speed with the same cpu settings :)

Good job.

Guest gabrielfer

Im new here but long time with the blade.Whell after trying almost every rom out there i can say that this one is by far the best.Everything is working so far without a problem.Its faster then CM and GSF and smoother.I dont know what is changed but it is faster.Its not my fantasy.

Thank you very much for all the time and efforts.

And im proud of you man.Greeks really do it better.(Thats a joke dont take it to serius)

I've just tried BM 2.4 but I am getting the same issue that I got with GSF (B19-B27) with the network operator ID being stuck on my home provider's name when roaming. I posted about this in the GSF thread but I'll paste it below for convenience:

I'm running B27, but I have had this issue as long as I can remember on GSF (I started around B19). I am on T-Mobile and the network operator is always shown as "T-Mobile" on the lock screen, even when roaming on Orange in the UK. I have also been roaming in two different EU countries recently and no matter to which network I was connected it always displayed "T-Mobile" on the lock screen.

I have tried an Orange SIM in my phone and it shows "Orange" on Orange and "Orange T-Mobile" on T-Mobile. I have also tried a foreign SIM here in the UK and it correctly displays the name of any of the UK networks it roams onto. So it only seems to be an issue with T-Mobile SIMs. I have even tried a friend's T-Mobile SIM to rule out a possible issue with my specific SIM card but GSF still shows "T-Mobile" on the lock screen when on Orange. I installed Phono and this correctly shows the roaming network operator name with all the SIMs, including the T-Mobile ones.

I don't get this with SS5 or CM7, just GSF.

Is any one else seeing this when roaming with T-Mobile? Any ideas for a work-around?

Here is a screenshot of the pull-down notification area showing BM reporting the operator as T-Mobile, but Phono showing it (correctly) as Orange:

post-812805-0-71365900-1318881019_thumb.

Any ideas?

Edited by nrev

Guest Cyclothunder

Sorry for this dumb question but what theme is this??

I've check the themes on 1st post and can't tell wich.

Thanks

Thanks so much, you are awesome! :)

Where the time is, and if possible, the notification area. As you can see in the first screen shot, having the textured grey area clashes with the background I use.

ss1.png

ss2.png

Guest sandy227

same problem. downloaded 2.4 several times, used different sd-cards, completely wiped by blade before installing - and same problem E:Error in /sdcard/Android ROM/Blade_Mix_2.4_Core.zip

(status 7). MD5sum was appropriate. Maybe it's problem with clockworkmod version? I use 5.0.2.0, all other ROMs installed ok.

so I am not the only one facing issue with installing this ROM

I installed BM 2.4 with ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0 with no problems. You have already tried different SD cards so it can't be that. Sorry but I don't have any other ideas.

Guest jonmac73

Sorry for this dumb question but what theme is this??

I've check the themes on 1st post and can't tell wich.

Thanks

This is the standard ROM theme with no additional installations.

FWIW I don't like it either so installed the black notification add-on linked in first post which removes all to black, notification bar and drop down menu background.

Guest jonmac73

Hi couple of questions .......

I've installed 2.4 base, colourful settings and the simple 3 stock theme.

Want try UOT to get Transparanet notification bar, different battery and signal icons - what framework etc would I upload from what add-on ?

(Tried green circle battery in thread but didn't like as different shades of green - so am going to try and make my own).

Also, is there a way to remove the 'overglow' ?

Suggestion - Notification Power:

would look better if icons were consistent to theme / notification bar.

Can the sound one toggle all modes (ie. vib only, sound only, sound + vib) ?

BTW - Great ROM - only just installed but feels real quick straight away - tested briefly against GSF (was on previously), CAE, MMHMP, CM7.1.

Everything seems to work fine - will see how battery goes. Am trying straight out of the box with LPP for time being.

Keep the development up please OP - thanks very much !!

Guest Cyclothunder

This is the standard ROM theme with no additional installations.

FWIW I don't like it either so installed the black notification add-on linked in first post which removes all to black, notification bar and drop down menu background.

Guest leszekpap

Hi,

I am getting an error while installing this ROM ClockworkMod Recovery (v3.0.2.7). Below are the logs in clockwork mod while installing this ROM

Preparing Balde Mix 2.3.4

Please wait...

Preparing Installation...

Please wait

assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img"."boot")

E:Error in /sdcard/Android ROM/Blade_Mix_2.4_Core.zip

(status 7)

Installation Aborted

I am on gen2. Can you please help in getting this solved.

Thanks.

I have the same problem...format everything and still not working.

others roms installed without any problems like that...

any idea ?

Guest sandy227

I have the same problem...format everything and still not working.

others roms installed without any problems like that...

any idea ?

no idea...

i tried couple of time and even tried the MIUI edition but in vain...

so I went back to CM7.

Guest DaneelS

I would love to get hold of the wallpaper that DaneelS shows in his screenshot!

Anyone know a link for it please?

I think I downloaded it through a wallpaper app, here's the image.

post-771538-0-36518400-1319032631_thumb.

I'm back :)

I did had some battery drain (not much) on 2.4 , and to me that is the most important thing .

Tried some other roms, but nothing beats Blade Mix B)

I've just installed 2.3.4 again , because I do remember I was very happy with it , and with the battery drain :D

AND ... I'm using Launcher7 now , so I installed the "simple" version .

I'm looking forward for the next relaese , because if my memory serves me well ... FA told us it would be one with best battery life.

Guest rockstarszzzz

Also, is there a way to remove the 'overglow' ?

You can make flashable .zip from UOT kitchen to remove overall glow effect. There is one in gingerbread goody's thread - made for early GSF beta so will work with this. But since you are going to approach in making your own theme, add this option within your theme itself.

If you wanted to toggle over all glow, you can't. Only in CM7 you can.

Guest fallenangel32

Im sure we all look forward to this :)

Can you give us a preview idea of the changes and improvements?

as you all know the new version will have NEW ICONS,i thing ICS ICONS

its more smooth and fast than ever

new launcher

new bootspash that i made

and ...........wink.gif

as you all know the new version will have NEW ICONS,i thing ICS ICONS

its more smooth and fast than ever

new launcher

new bootspash that i made

and ...........wink.gif

I really looking forward to it ! :D