[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest tsddave

Sounds very interesting :)

Are you going to use an ics launcher by any chance?

The icons will be true ics or the honeycombish ones im seeing some use?

Lastly any ideas on when it will be ready? :P

Guest jonmac73

You can make flashable .zip from UOT kitchen to remove overall glow effect. There is one in gingerbread goody's thread - made for early GSF beta so will work with this. But since you are going to approach in making your own theme, add this option within your theme itself.

If you wanted to toggle over all glow, you can't. Only in CM7 you can.

Thanks - will take a look.

orig question (probably daft) remains ...... do I UOT theme from the original ROM or the simple/colourful settings theme ?

Guest fallenangel32

Thanks - will take a look.

orig question (probably daft) remains ...... do I UOT theme from the original ROM or the simple/colourful settings theme ?

you dont need the settings.apk

only the "framework-res.apk" and systemUI.apk

you can find them in the zip that you download and install in your phone

Guest fallenangel32

Sounds very interesting :)

Are you going to use an ics launcher by any chance?

The icons will be true ics or the honeycombish ones im seeing some use?

Lastly any ideas on when it will be ready? :P

the icons will be the true ones,from the /system dump of ics...

no the ics launcher has a lot of bugs

another really light launcher...i dont tellwink.gif

Guest tsddave

the icons will be the true ones,from the /system dump of ics...

no the ics launcher has a lot of bugs

another really light launcher...i dont tellwink.gif

That sounds awesome to me :)

Launcher wise I will probably stick with go launcher. I use this on my phone and tablet, I just love the huge amount of themes and add ons for it!

Guest ZuzMaRa

i m testing but is not good with the battery...i m searching for mods and help to make it better

Hi Angel :)

U're a mindreader my friend :D U must've extracted our common best dream, a nice "official ZTE 2.3.5" based ROM :rolleyes:. I can hardly wait ;)

I suppose U're following burstlam's LibraGinger and ConstaT's Moldovan Mile-high.... threads. So do I. Two points have caught my eye:

1. USB debugging connection issue (patch fix at ConstaT's)

2. Unusually high battery drain that was attributed by one of the contributors to email appliks (gmail.apk, email.apk, K9 almost as bad)

I'm sure U'll have a close look at these issues B)

Cheers

Guest Cyclothunder

Hi,

1- Great ROM! Have been using for 2 days now. I have the wifi always-on, policy set to "never", (although i think after 15min/30min it gets turned off. I look at that later smile.gif ) and the battery is at 41% with 1d 2h27m tongue.gif

with some usage installing apps and checkin emails. For many of you i think you will say it's bad but thats the record for me GSF b26 was the only rom i manage to do the same smile.gif

2- Now that i find an awesome rom i'm getting out of space. I have a 512mb parttion on my card this is the following space free:

Name: Data<br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">Path: /data<br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">SIZE: 162MB<br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">USED: 138MB<br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">FREE: 24MB<br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); "><br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); "><br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); "><br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">Name: Ext<br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">Path: /system/sd<br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">SIZE: 473MB<br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">USED: 70MB<br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">FREE: 403MB<br style="color: rgb(60, 60, 60); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250); ">

I managed to see S2E, (simple2ext) i can see that dalvik cache is 98mb. The questions are,

Can i move dalvik to Ext?

Wil it make my phone slower?

My card is a class4.

Guest fallenangel32

Hi,

1- Great ROM! Have been using for 2 days now. I have the wifi always-on, policy set to "never", (although i think after 15min/30min it gets turned off. I look at that later smile.gif ) and the battery is at 41% with 1d 2h27m tongue.gif

with some usage installing apps and checkin emails. For many of you i think you will say it's bad but thats the record for me GSF b26 was the only rom i manage to do the same smile.gif

2- Now that i find an awesome rom i'm getting out of space. I have a 512mb parttion on my card this is the following space free:

I managed to see S2E, (simple2ext) i can see that dalvik cache is 98mb. The questions are,

Can i move dalvik to Ext?

Wil it make my phone slower?

My card is a class4.

you can use this tool

but its a risk...read and find out if you like it

Guest timfimjim

i m testing but is not good with the battery...i m searching for mods and help to make it better

I've been using Burtslams RLS3.1 (2.3.5) for a few days and the battery life is really good. Perhaps have a look at that for inspiration? http://bit.ly/oLCnfv

Also, these build.prop edits may help...

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=150

Increases time between wifi network scans

ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1

Allows the phone to sleep better

pm.sleep_mode=1

Saves power when phone is sleep

Guest emppu67

BAD NEWS

i broke my phone

it falls from 3 flors and now its dead....

no more blade mix development ...

hmm,u can have mine,,only cost 140 dolares in sweden,,

Thanks so much for ur rom mate.. Enjoyed it throughly.. One of the best roms i have flashed on my blade.. Though its heart breaking that u won t be. Continuing with its further developmdnt but we really look forward to icecream mix in case the source is released..:)

Wish u all the. Best for further endeavors..

Btw whic h fone u buying now? :D

Guest fallenangel32

Thanks so much for ur rom mate.. Enjoyed it throughly.. One of the best roms i have flashed on my blade.. Though its heart breaking that u won t be. Continuing with its further developmdnt but we really look forward to icecream mix in case the source is released..:)

Wish u all the. Best for further endeavors..

Btw whic h fone u buying now? :D

thank you my friend for supporting my job

i m not sure but i ll stay with my 5800(my old phone)

for one or two months and then i ll decide for my next phone

i m a litle crazy so i might go and take another blade

will see

Guest fallenangel32

Can anyone tell me where the default wallpaper frome Blade Mix 2.4 Core is stored?

extract blade mix 2.4

go at system/framework/ and extract the framework-res.apk

and in the framework-res>res>drawable-hdpi you ll find the "default_wallpaper"