[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

Hi FA thanks for the reply

one more dumb question is the simple 2 theme on the 1st page(for the core version) usable with blademix 360. I love the battery and other icons on that one and also the orange icons for launcher pro.

Just waiting for your confirmation before flashing blademix360-ICS. Thanks once again for this wonderful rom.

i m not sure,i dont have the zte blade to testi t

my blade is crashed and for blade mix 360 i get a blade phone for a friend of mine

and let me say thanks to Pavel Emelyanov

for his donation(the first one)

if i get more i might get a new blade biggrin.gif

I've tried 2 weeks ago (2 days in a row) , but there was a fault in the link or the paypal page itself.

I see it works now.

Going to do it within a minute now.

EDIT : DONE ! ... I should have been the first :angry:

Edited by Kuoi

Guest feckineejit

Hello fa32 i'm using your blade mix 2.3 simple because i like this Plain Power Widget, i'm not into the new coloured ones, can you tell me how to/or if it will work on the blade mix 360 ics, and where i can find it? hope you know what i mean. :)

Cheers

Guest fallenangel32

Hello fa32 i'm using your blade mix 2.3 simple because i like this Plain Power Widget, i'm not into the new coloured ones, can you tell me how to/or if it will work on the blade mix 360 ics, and where i can find it? hope you know what i mean. :)

Cheers

as i say i dont have a blade phone

so i cant test it

backup your current rom

install bm360 ,extract framework-res.apk and systemui.apk of your 2.3 and replace the files in bm360 with the new root filer ar root explorer

and reboot

framework-res.apk is in /system/framework

systemiu.apk is in /system/app

and report here so other users know if it works

Guest fallenangel32

I've tried 2 weeks ago (2 days in a row) , but there was a fault in the link or the paypal page itself.

I see it works now.

Going to do it within a minute now.

EDIT : DONE ! ... I should have been the first :angry:

I JUST SAW IT

THAAANKSSSS FOR YOUR DONATION MY FRIEND...wink.gif

Guest rockstarszzzz

the best review ever...wink.gif

i say that the launcher has some bugs,i just wanted to be in this rom to close the ics

yes it is based on leaked 2.3.4,as the previus version

so dont worry about the battery

you said something about the wifi icon?its a blue icon with letters(wi fi)

It's definitely launcher's fault. However, it is the most closes ICS option available for launchers. It's very less customizable. I've got rid of it and now am running Launcher 7 - It's now snappy! No lag, no freeze, no force close yet. Been about 2 hours ago. Still 100%. However, won't comment on battery yet, will want to see how it takes my usage and syncs ;)

Guest fallenangel32

It's definitely launcher's fault. However, it is the most closes ICS option available for launchers. It's very less customizable. I've got rid of it and now am running Launcher 7 - It's now snappy! No lag, no freeze, no force close yet. Been about 2 hours ago. Still 100%. However, won't comment on battery yet, will want to see how it takes my usage and syncs ;)

thanks

i made 3 editions for everyone to choose

i want my friend to have options

you can download any launcher you thing its best for you

Guest fallenangel32

Love the Rom, really is nice and smooth, you are a star ;0)

I REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE IT

139 DOWNLOADS IN 3 HOURS

2.3.4 WAS DOWNLOAD 1986 TIMES

2.4 WAS DOWNLOAD 2190 TIMES

LETS BRADE THAT RECORDbiggrin.gif

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest domenico lamberti

This, is by far the fastest ROM fr my blade, even with all the animations, i like some of the customisations,not the notification bar icons, but thats personal, very well done my friend, i salute you

Guest fallenangel32

This, is by far the fastest ROM fr my blade, even with all the animations, i like some of the customisations,not the notification bar icons, but thats personal, very well done my friend, i salute you

THANKS i hope you ll enjoy it

Guest feckineejit

as i say i dont have a blade phone

so i cant test it

backup your current rom

install bm360 ,extract framework-res.apk and systemui.apk of your 2.3 and replace the files in bm360 with the new root filer ar root explorer

and reboot

framework-res.apk is in /system/framework

systemiu.apk is in /system/app

and report here so other users know if it works

Thanks FA32 that worked fine, i now have the plain power widget on bm360, all seems to be working,:D and thanks Kuoi for the circle battery :D

Guest Coffer52

Hi FA,

I'm still happy with Blade Mix 2.4 but have downloaded 360 just in case! Made a contribution to your new Blade as well, great job my friend! Thanks

Guest dudpon1

hey, this rom is fast and with good battery life

cheers for that! :lol:

i would like to know if u could get Hebrew in it and RTL fix ( i know cm7 has it, maybe u can borrow it )

thnx in advance

Guest swukjay

Has anyone found that these roms are slower on data ? i dont just mean this particular rom but the latest 2.3 versions? as i have compared the tethering speed of this rom and stirfry romagainst flb and there was a definate significant speed decrease when running tests on speedchecker but i seem to have cured the problem very easily :D

Guest rockstarszzzz

Has anyone found that these roms are slower on data ? i dont just mean this particular rom but the latest 2.3 versions? as i have compared the tethering speed of this rom and stirfry romagainst flb and there was a definate significant speed decrease when running tests on speedchecker but i seem to have cured the problem very easily :D

So do you want me to ask you 'how did you cure the problem?' or would you just share it with the community along with your post?

PS: I see no difference in data speeds.

Guest Cyclothunder

What's the best way to take screenshots? what do you guys use?

andFallen Angel, Many thanks your rom rulez! laugh.gif

Zeam launcher was a very nice addition on the 360 core!

Guest andy8274

this rom is very smooth with max to 710MHz!

the ICS themes have a lot of bugs, still luv the launcher pro with the widgets people very much!

hope that the battery life as good as gsfb27

cheers

nd