[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest kapasiki

HI

use your 360mix zte blade rom , very good UI , and smooth operote , one thing want to ask

can you tell ,how to make the battery no exactly number display ?

and also one advise ,

your meego theme for lanuch pro is very beastiful

can you supply more the different systerm themes , for your rom ,

thanks

Guest Pafinho

Well, didn´t like de ICS version very much, so decided to install de LP version. The diference is day to night....

Very, very, very GOOD

Abraço

Pedro

Guest ThePain

Hi FallenAngel.

Installed the ROM (ICS 360) last nite and it is wonderful.. I have tried more than a couple of different roms over the last couple of weeks and have found Blademix to be the most stable and smooth yet. I had already finalized Blademix core as the last rom that I would install on my blade but then u gave us Blademix360 which i had to install and just love.

Thanks for the great job done and all the effort you have put into this build. The only thing i would love to add to this rom is if someone could please make a file that would install the battery icon/charging animation from the simple 2 theme (blademix core -page 1) image below:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/fssdf.png/

I would be eternally grateful.!!

Thanks once again FallenAngel. Truly well done!!

Guest rockstarszzzz

Hi Fallen Angel,

Since you are so good at theme making and graphics - would you consider the idea of one version with WP7 theme?

We have launcher for that, we have theme and status bar for that, we have skins for messaging apps - so nearly there, but if it's all integrated and cooked, it might be the first ROM that shows WP7 UI. WP7 launcher is much faster and stable than ICS one. - just an idea!

I'm running those themes already on my phone and would be happy to give you some screenshots if you need! :)

Guest fallenangel32

Hi FA,

I'm still happy with Blade Mix 2.4 but have downloaded 360 just in case! Made a contribution to your new Blade as well, great job my friend! Thanks

thank you for your donation

i hope you ll like the new rom

Guest fallenangel32

Hi FallenAngel.

Installed the ROM (ICS 360) last nite and it is wonderful.. I have tried more than a couple of different roms over the last couple of weeks and have found Blademix to be the most stable and smooth yet. I had already finalized Blademix core as the last rom that I would install on my blade but then u gave us Blademix360 which i had to install and just love.

Thanks for the great job done and all the effort you have put into this build. The only thing i would love to add to this rom is if someone could please make a file that would install the battery icon/charging animation from the simple 2 theme (blademix core -page 1) image below:

http://imageshack.us.../546/fssdf.png/

I would be eternally grateful.!!

Thanks once again FallenAngel. Truly well done!!

YOUR REQUEST IS COOKING...

BUT I DONT HAVE A BLADE TO TEST

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest Sborovm

YOUR REQUEST IS COOKING...

BUT I DONT HAVE A BLADE TO TEST

I don't know why so many people are asking for circle battery mod and other stuff, when they could do it simply with UOT kitchen!!! :huh:

You are wasting fallenangel32 time. Instead he could work on improoving his rom (is there still anything to improove :rolleyes: ?).

Use this link to play with UOT kitchen and make your own mods easily: http://uot.dakra.lt/

Just extract frameworkres.apk and systemUI.apk from rom and use it in UOT kitchen.

EASY!!! B)

Edited by Sborovm

Guest fallenangel32

I don't know why so many people are asking for circle battery mod and other stuff, when they could do it simply with UOT kitchen!!! :huh:

You are wasting fallenangel32 time. Instead he could work on improoving his rom (is there still anything to improove :rolleyes: ?).

Use this link to play with UOT kitchen and make your own mods easily: http://uot.dakra.lt/

Just extract frameworkres.apk and systemUI.apk from rom and use it in UOT kitchen.

EASY!!! B)

Now i m in home and i have time to do it

and is missing from blade mix 360

i m also using UOT kitchen

yes there are some improvments (new icons,dolby sound in settings,more ics features,a wallpaper pack-app,win7 theme etc)

that i can make in this rom

but no phone to test

Guest fallenangel32

MEEGO theme for launcher pro is very beautiful

hope can make one theme for that

thanks

there is an app that i make...in the first page

changes launcher pro icons to MEEGO

Guest fallenangel32

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!! Really Appreciate it!!

YES BUT TEST IT FIRST AND LET ALL HERE KNOW OK?

AS I SAY I DONT OWN A BLADE TO TEST

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest dudpon1

im really plesed on this rom

and again im asking if it's possible to get RTL support and hebrew language (maybe from cm7?)

plz consider this

YOUR ROM IS AWSOME !!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest rockstarszzzz

So those who want a rough idea about battery - you won't be disappointed!

post-689962-0-91983700-1319731191_thumb.

You can see I've used Wifi a lot, also my phone hasn't been sleeping a lot. I've been using, background syncing etc. I've got nearly 24 hours of heavy-ish usage. I've still got 20% battery remaining. I think I'll get atleast 5-6 hours or even more from those 20%

Edited by rockstarszzzz

Guest ThePain

YES BUT TEST IT FIRST AND LET ALL HERE KNOW OK?

AS I SAY I DONT OWN A BLADE TO TEST

Hi FA,

Installed. It works just fine with Bladmix 360 ICS !!

Thanx a lot. The Rom is just perfect for me now

Guest fallenangel32

So those who want a rough idea about battery - you won't be disappointed!

post-689962-0-91983700-1319731191_thumb.

You can see I've used Wifi a lot, also my phone hasn't been sleeping a lot. I've been using, background syncing etc. I've got nearly 24 hours of heavy-ish usage. I've still got 20% battery remaining. I think I'll get atleast 5-6 hours or even more from those 20%

NIIIIIICEEEEEE biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif