[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest deksman2

THATS WHY I PUT MARKET ENABLER

CHOOSE ANOTHER COUNTRY

I figured I could use it for that before, but... changing the country to say US, didn't work. Search results didn't show voicesearch along with other apps that aren't available outside of respective countries.

Also, thank you for the apks in voicedialer and voicesearch (I already found them online via some digging, though I would recommend you leave these 2 here just in case others need them).

Edited by deksman2

Guest haris.b

First of all rom manager as i SEE has a bug with the latest version of recovery

so choose and flash another previously recovery number CWM 5.0.1.0

if that not working

THEN

YOUR SYSTEM PARTITION IS TOO SMALL(NO OFFENCEbiggrin.gif)

i used this http://www.multiupload.com/6DWR9AD8W2

cache 50mb

data 294

system 160

extract the zip and you ll see a folder called "image" with some files in it.put it in your sd

the file "image" must be in the sd card but not inside into another folder

also put in your sd any version of Blade Mix 360 not into the "image" make a folder lets say BM360

now close your phone and remove battery and your sim card for 30 sec...put back sim and battery

and press the + sound button and power button you ll see that the installation is starting

when its done(all these green letters)

you br automaticaly in cwm

from there wipe cache,dalvik,data,battery

and then install Blade Mix

tried this also. but its not working either

Guest Sanfrannoob

I love the look of your rom (Blademix 360 Lpro) and have tried to download it, but I am not getting the same md5 checksum as in your first post and I am now having problems with accessing the link to your file at all.

Please could you confirm that the md5 checksum is correct and do you have another link to download this file?

I am currently on a gen 1 phone on a very outdated rom. Will I need to create partition sized. or will this be done via the installation process? I have never used TPT before!

Guest fallenangel32

I love the look of your rom (Blademix 360 Lpro) and have tried to download it, but I am not getting the same md5 checksum as in your first post and I am now having problems with accessing the link to your file at all.

Please could you confirm that the md5 checksum is correct and do you have another link to download this file?

I am currently on a gen 1 phone on a very outdated rom. Will I need to create partition sized. or will this be done via the installation process? I have never used TPT before!

if you scrool downl the download page yuo ll see megaupload,uploadking and other sites

try another one

also see above the way to turn your phone into gen2 and install bm360

post 874

Edited by fallenangel32

Guest fallenangel32

I figured I could use it for that before, but... changing the country to say US, didn't work. Search results didn't show voicesearch along with other apps that aren't available outside of respective countries.

Also, thank you for the apks in voicedialer and voicesearch (I already found them online via some digging, though I would recommend you leave these 2 here just in case others need them).

you should choose another country

go to "settings list " hold the button pressed at (us)T-mobile and you ll see a message "fake this provider now" press it

and the sureuser button will appear,san ok and then reboot your phone

Voice Search And Voice Dialer

BM360_VoiceSearch.zip (1.63 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/AN4X7C5D83

install with cwm...

I had the same issue and tried various TPT things from Wbaw.

These:

Custom rom version (should work well with most custom roms, more room for your apps & data)

Download: Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v9-custom.zip mirror mirror mirror

File size: 16.72 MB

MD5: a178bdbf53c92beea182d26c570a1ef9

SHA1: f45b7d97f4611230c5be9550b36f95a4c82e20c2

Partitions: 2mb cache, 160mb system, 294mb data, 0.1mb oem

Alternative version - enough space to install most gen2 stock roms

Download: Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v8-stock.zip mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror mirror

Download size: 16.06mb

MD5: b87a8fb0dd779dde393993cd2f786d37

SHA1: 47c9843cbfdf28ed504f3b3252e2f8b327bd6bee

Partitions: 37mb cache, 210mb system, 204mb data 4mb oem

None worked. (As you can see, system should be enough according to what you say.)

I have used the third option that provides Gen1 => Gen2 conversion + Installation of CM 7.1 After TPT flash i flashed ICS Blade_Mix 360. In less than an hour i had my blade converted and fully functional!!!

Maybe you should give it a try

Guest haris.b

I have used the third option that provides Gen1 => Gen2 conversion + Installation of CM 7.1 After TPT flash i flashed ICS Blade_Mix 360. In less than an hour i had my blade converted and fully functional!!!

Maybe you should give it a try

my phone is already gen2. can u give little tutorial how u did it? i guess u put cm7 in 'image' folder installed it and then installed BM360? did u put it also in image folder or? and is ur blade gen1 or gen2?

thanks

Guest Sanfrannoob

if you scrool downl the download page yuo ll see megaupload,uploadking and other sites

try another one

also see above the way to turn your phone into gen2 and install bm360

post 874

Thanks so far .....

I have downloaded and extracted the gen1 to gen2 zip file and extracted this. Should the bm360 zip file also be extracted, or should this remain zipped?

my phone is already gen2. can u give little tutorial how u did it? i guess u put cm7 in 'image' folder installed it and then installed BM360? did u put it also in image folder or? and is ur blade gen1 or gen2?

thanks

I think this may be useful: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1258855

I don't know if you can use a gen2 TPT over a gen2 TPT, so I used to TPT it back to gen1 and apply the gen2 I want to use.

Edited by fema

Guest fallenangel32

Thanks so far .....

I have downloaded and extracted the gen1 to gen2 zip file and extracted this. Should the bm360 zip file also be extracted, or should this remain zipped?

no only the gen2 to gen2 file

dont extract bm360

Guest fallenangel32

thanks

maybe this ???

cm-7.1.0-RC1-Blade-TPT.zip

or

this

CM7.1 Version (Upgrades from Gen1 to Gen2 & installs CyanogenMod 7.1 - all in one)

thanks

If you already have a Gen2 Blade then you don't need that TPT. Just install Clockword Recovery => Boot In Clockword => Wipe everything => Factry Reset => Install from SD card => Choose the Blade_Mix version (be sure that you have downloadeed a version that you want to try before starting the flashing) => Wait for the installation procedure to end. When it says that you can boot, do so!

You will have your Blade upgraded to one of the best roms ever.

My blade was Gen1 => Gen2 converted using the TPT. Verify that you have a gen2 blade and you don't need the TPT (use AskMr.Pigfish for that)

If after all you have a gen1 Blade i would suggest to use the CM7.1 all in one TPT. It will save you a lot of trouble (partitiong etc etc)

Edited by Bodai

I reverted back to gen1 TPT and then applied gen1->gen2+CM7.1 TPT. CM worked fine. After that I formatted system, dalvik, cache, factory defaults, etc, tried to install the bm360 zip, but the error came again. :/

p.s.: i don't have any more ideas what to try :S

Edited by fema

After that I formatted system

Why? The TPT took care of everything (like formating etc) I just installed the TPT and straight forward to CM for Blade_Mix installation.

If CM was functional ( i booted CM also to check it out) the system/swap etc etc area sizes should be ok.

Guest haris.b

If you already have a Gen2 Blade then you don't need that TPT. Just install Clockword Recovery => Boot In Clockword => Wipe everything => Factry Reset => Install from SD card => Choose the Blade_Mix version (be sure that you have downloadeed a version that you want to try before starting the flashing) => Wait for the installation procedure to end. When it says that you can boot, do so!

You will have your Blade upgraded to one of the best roms ever.

My blade was Gen1 => Gen2 converted using the TPT. Verify that you have a gen2 blade and you don't need the TPT (use AskMr.Pigfish for that)

If after all you have a gen1 Blade i would suggest to use the CM7.1 all in one TPT. It will save you a lot of trouble (partitiong etc etc)

haha thanks man but i knew that i installed like hudreds of ROMs so far on different models ;)

i thought u had the same problem like me.

im really tired of trying i tried every possible solution but still same error. Im installing Ginger Stir Fry now until solution is available.

thanks everyone

Why? The TPT took care of everything (like formating etc) I just installed the TPT and straight forward to CM for Blade_Mix installation.

If CM was functional ( i booted CM also to check it out) the system/swap etc etc area sizes should be ok.

So after installing the TPT with CM7.1 you didn't do anything, just installed the zip? (I mean without factory reset, etc.) I always thought it must be done when switching ROMs. :unsure:

So after installing the TPT with CM7.1 you didn't do anything, just installed the zip? (I mean without factory reset, etc.) I always thought it must be done when switching ROMs. :unsure:

Yes i installed Blade_mix LPro version. I did wipe and factory reset cause i booted CM and followed that initialization till the end.

Just boot Clockwork => Wipe => Factory Reset => Install from SD...... and i hope that you will be ok.

I did nothing else than flashing the TPT and after using clockwork i flashed the Blade_Mix zip. Clean and straightforward.

First part my Blade was converted Gen1 => Gen2

Part two in installed Blade_Mix

As simple as that.

Yes i installed Blade_mix LPro version. I did wipe and factory reset cause i booted CM and followed that initialization till the end.

Just boot Clockwork => Wipe => Factory Reset => Install from SD...... and i hope that you will be ok.

I did nothing else than flashing the TPT and after using clockwork i flashed the Blade_Mix zip. Clean and straightforward.

First part my Blade was converted Gen1 => Gen2

Part two in installed Blade_Mix

As simple as that.

Well, I got the error as usual, but now when I restarted the phone, Blade Mix 360 started and - so far - it is working.

Thanks. :)

Guest haris.b

Well, I got the error as usual, but now when I restarted the phone, Blade Mix 360 started and - so far - it is working.

Thanks. :)

fuuu.ck i lost all day trying to get it work and it turns out it was working since first try. i installed it, got error again then just rebooted and its working normally.

Guest Sanfrannoob

All done and looking good, thanks very much!

Have played around a little and tried to backup the rom using ROM Manager which failed. I then tried to flash clockworkMod Recovery and this also failed, resulting in ROM Manager not being granted superuser rights. Is there any possibility of a quick fix for this?

Edited by Sanfrannoob

Guest downloader50

Before installing a new rom perform the following

Wipe and format the following before installation using clockwork

·

• Under advanced:
      • Dalvik cache

• Under mount and storage:
            • Format /system
            • Format /cache
            • Format /data
            • Format /boot