[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest Sanfrannoob

All done and looking good, thanks very much!

Have played around a little and tried to backup the rom using ROM Manager which failed. I then tried to flash clockworkMod Recovery and this also failed, resulting in ROM Manager not being granted superuser rights. Is there any possibility of a quick fix for this?

The difference is like night and day - very pleased and thanks again.

Any chance of answering this query please?

Guest fallenangel32

The difference is like night and day - very pleased and thanks again.

Any chance of answering this query please?

i not sure what are you asking...

do you use blade mix?

you cant flash the recovery with rom manager?

or superuser is not giving you root rights?

you download the recovery from rom manager and when it finish a popup window appears that wants root rights

if not happent

then go to superuser app and you ll see a list of apps that grand root rights,if you see rom manager delete it from the list and try to download recovery again.because in the first time you might have choose No in the popup window of superuser

Edited by fallenangel32

Awesome Rom!!! This Rom should be officially launched in the market as "Official 2.3.4 Gingerbread Rom" for ZTE Blade because it has most beautiful interface and it is one the most stable Rom For ZTE. Again FA u did it!!!

Guest fallenangel32

What is actually the difference betwoon the core, lpro and ICS version?

the launcher,the boot animation and the feeling...

i just want some of you to get the "full package"and that includes your favorite launcher(launcher pro and the really light zeam)

ok i dint do a "go launncher" edition because i thing its no "so light" for our blade

and in the 3rd i want all of us to take a taste of the upcomming android 4.0

the final conclusion is that i want you to install a rom with goodies,but having OPTIONSwink.gif

Guest ThePain

Awesome Rom!!! This Rom should be officially launched in the market as "Official 2.3.4 Gingerbread Rom" for ZTE Blade because it has most beautiful interface and it is one the most stable Rom For ZTE. Again FA u did it!!!

+1 For Sure!! Great Battery Life as well!

Guest ThePain

the launcher,the boot animation and the feeling...

i just want some of you to get the "full package"and that includes your favorite launcher(launcher pro and the really light zeam)

ok i dint do a "go launncher" edition because i thing its no "so light" for our blade

and in the 3rd i want all of us to take a taste of the upcomming android 4.0

the final conclusion is that i want you to install a rom with goodies,but having OPTIONSwink.gif

Hi FA,

Blademix 360 ICS works great with Go Launcher Ex as well. Thats the combo im using on my phone now.. Very Smooth. Running with no issues at all.

+1 for that .

This is the best rom some can choose for the ZTE Blade.

I hope FA will get enough donations to buy him a new ZTE BLADE ... we will all benefit from it :rolleyes:

Guest dwitcombe

I too enjoy this rom. using ics version, love the boot animation and other animations, but, how can i get the apps drawer to scroll vertical 3d like gsf?

+1 for that .

This is the best rom some can choose for the ZTE Blade.

I hope FA will get enough donations to buy him a new ZTE BLADE ... we will all benefit from it :rolleyes:

Guest fallenangel32

I too enjoy this rom. using ics version, love the boot animation and other animations, but, how can i get the apps drawer to scroll vertical 3d like gsf?

only with stock launcher and launcher pro you have this option

Guest dwitcombe

Thank you for your quick reply, and to personally thank you for your rom and hard work. love the transparent icon s :)

Would love the boot animation as a desktop screensaver or even as a live wallpaper

Best rom yet, and I was an avid gsf user until now :)

only with stock launcher and launcher pro you have this option

Hey one problem still persist---Go weather still not working because i cant able to access settings of Go weather!!!

Not sure if Go Weather supports 2.3x roms because there is a same problem with LibraGinger 3.1 rom(2.3.5)!!!

Can u test it FA and tell me the correct reason for this problem???

Otherwise this Rom Rocks!!!

Guest tsddave

What is actually the difference betwoon the core, lpro and ICS version?

They have different launchers.

You can, as I have done, use your own fav launcher anyway with any version :)

I would suggest trying the ICS version because its the closest your gonna come to Ice cream sandwich before the source code is released.

Guest fallenangel32

Hey one problem still persist---Go weather still not working because i cant able to access settings of Go weather!!!

Not sure if Go Weather supports 2.3x roms because there is a same problem with LibraGinger 3.1 rom(2.3.5)!!!

Can u test it FA and tell me the correct reason for this problem???

Otherwise this Rom Rocks!!!

try fancy widgets

i dont have a blade to test it,i broke itand i use a blade of my friend i ll give a try

Edited by fallenangel32

try fancy widgets

i dont have a blade to test it,i broke itand i use a blade of my friend i ll give a try

Maybe it's just me, but fancy widgets has eaten 15%+ from my battery without ever using it. (Because of that I deleted it from the zip and reinstalled the rom.) I'm not saying it's bad, but keep an eye on it imo. :P

Guest fallenangel32

Maybe it's just me, but fancy widgets has eaten 15%+ from my battery without ever using it. (Because of that I deleted it from the zip and reinstalled the rom.) I'm not saying it's bad, but keep an eye on it imo. :P

i ll check it tomorrow in my friends phone

Guest ZuzMaRa

Hi Angel,

Congratulations! U did it again :) The BM360 is a really awesome ROM dressed in the best of ever ways.

I'm stress-testing the LPro version, and almost everything seems to be just perfect. I have to mention, however, two issues:

1. The WiFi disconnects while the phone is "asleep" and reconnects VERY slowly when is awaken by pressing the power-button. In the WiFi sleeping policy the option of "never sleep" is selected. It is quite strange as - unlike CM7 - the GSF ROMs are famous for their keeping WiFi alive while the phone is in sleeping mode.

2. The dialer doesn't recognise the *983*xxx#-type service codes. While it is not mentioned in U're descriptions, BM360 must contain plain GB (or AOSP) dialer and though the ROM contains the emode.apk (without ZTEEmodeHelper.apk) it doesn't seem to work.

Could U perhaps spare some time to help with a ZTE-dialer (contacts, contactsprovider, mms) update-patch and give some pieces of advice how the WiFi can be kept alive without keeping the whole phone awake.

Congrat again and THX in advance.

Cheers

Could U perhaps spare some time to help with a ZTE-dialer (contacts, contactsprovider, mms) update-patch and give some pieces of advice how the WiFi can be kept alive without keeping the whole phone awake.

Congrat again and THX in advance.

Cheers

I install this one ,and it's working fine. ZTE Dialer

Have to wipe data/factory reset , wipe cache and wipe Dalvik Cache or it won't work

Maybe it's just me, but fancy widgets has eaten 15%+ from my battery without ever using it. (Because of that I deleted it from the zip and reinstalled the rom.) I'm not saying it's bad, but keep an eye on it imo.

i ll check it tomorrow in my friends phone

How can we check that ?

I don't use it ,and don't think I have this problem ... but you never know.

Guest rockstarszzzz

FA32, I have a request!

Could you please share with me how you manage to make Meego icons?

I love the meego LP 360, but as soon as I add new apps they spoil the look of it. Am thinking of making icons for all the apps I use so that I can still use your sweet looking ROM!

It would help if you tell me where to start and what tools I might need? If I make good looking icons in good numbers I don't mind sharing at all :)