[ROM][GEN2]<<<Blade Mix 365>>>ICS+LauncherPro with ICS ICONS

Guest fallenangel32

Guest Cyclothunder

With the ICS and Honeycomb source codes just being released wouldnt it be better to put your efforts in that direction?

ICS 360 would be a dream!

+10.000 laugh.gif

Why do a cm7 version? Its slow and has crap battery life. The total opposite of what you have made!

Have you tried the new nightlies (N222 Onwards)?HAVE YOU?

So dont get to a decision on a ROM before trying it out :)

And CM7 has some features that are only exclusive to it :P

(Dont consider this post as a Hate or Fanboy post cause Im just correcting him :) )

Guest tsddave

Have you tried the new nightlies (N222 Onwards)?HAVE YOU?

So dont get to a decision on a ROM before trying it out :)

And CM7 has some features that are only exclusive to it :P

(Dont consider this post as a Hate or Fanboy post cause Im just correcting him :) )

I actually use cm7 on my other 2 Android devices and have used it for a long time. Every so often I flash it onto my blade but lets face it, what I said is still true compared to this rom.The last Blade nightly I tried I think was N242.

Guest benny0060

having used mix 360 ics for several days, here is the feedback

1. battery drain when WCDMA mode is working. phone is warm when standing by if HSDPA data is enabled.

2. light sensor does not work during phone call

anyway, almost no lagging, speed is brilliant. will recommend if the phone is not used in WCDMA network.

Edited by benny0060

Guest fallenangel32

having used mix 360 ics for several days, here is the feedback

1. battery drain when WCDMA mode is working. phone is warm when standing by if HSDPA data is enabled.

2. light sensor does not work during phone call

anyway, almost no lagging, speed is brilliant. will recommend if the phone is not used in WCDMA network.

1.YES IN EVERY ROM WHEN YOU ARE IN WCDMA MODE THE BATTERY DRAINS wink.gif

2.CALIBRADE THE SENSORS,

Guest Pafinho

1.YES IN EVERY ROM WHEN YOU ARE IN WCDMA MODE THE BATTERY DRAINS

2.CALIBRADE THE SENSORS,

You can use mix mode (gsm and wcdma). I use it and the battery last for more than 24 hours.

Abraço

Pedro

Guest arquillos

Thank you very much fallenangel32!

This is the best ROM I´ve ever tried! (and I tried GSFs, Cyano and elitemovil ROMs).

And now...my big problem ;)...I´ve got two Blades (my wife´s one and mine) and I´d like to

have "Blade Mix 360 Rom" on both. I´be been flashing the same ROMS on both without any

problems so far but I can´t install the Blade Mix 360 Rom on my wife´s Blade although I installed

it on mines !¡!¡ weird !¡!¡´(and very bad for a relationshiop ;))

The two Blades are european GEN2 with identical partitioning (system 220Mb, data 162Mb, cache 50Mb)

And when installing Mix 360 on my wife´s one I got the message "ASSERT FAILED:WRITE-RAW-IMAGE("/TMP/BOOT.IMG""BOOT")" when the installation proccess is almos finished.

I have experience installing ROMs and after trying everything I found searching over the Internet

I have no more ideas left...

This is the error that keeps appearing when the updater-script have reachaed near the end:

assert(package_extract_file("boot.img", "/tmp/boot.img"),

write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img", "boot"),

delete("/tmp/boot.img"));

show_progress(0.2, 10);

So I tried replacing the boot.img with a different one. I found that all your ROMs have the same boot.img file therefore I tried with the boot.img from the actual ROM my wife´s Blade has (Elitemovil Blade_Rom 2.3.4 [rc] (r11 v3_cx)). I´ve managed to flash the modified ROM but it hangs at the green android when booting :( so I restore the system back...

Any more Ideas to install your EXCELLENT TOP OF THE TOPS rom?...I´m not afraid of testing any kind of procedures! ;)

P.D.: Even the Blade´s partitioning seems correct to me, I tried to change it with the TPT methods and it haven´t work so far. My two Blades won´t boot into fastmode using the power+volume - combo. I have to power+home+volume + to get the green android screen (¿Fastboot screen?) but I can´t get the green text showing the partitioning process...

I´ve got the same installation problem some people in this thread are having.

Guest fallenangel32

Thank you very much fallenangel32!

This is the best ROM I´ve ever tried! (and I tried GSFs, Cyano and elitemovil ROMs).

Any more Ideas to install your EXCELLENT TOP OF THE TOPS rom?...I´m not afraid of testing any kind of procedures! ;)

P.D.: Even the Blade´s partitioning seems correct to me, I tried to change it with the TPT methods and it haven´t work so far. My two Blades won´t boot into fastmode using the power+volume - combo. I have to power+home+volume + to get the green android screen (¿Fastboot screen?) but I can´t get the green text showing the partitioning process...

1.try to update from rom manager the recovery

i used this file for making gen2 my old blade and repartioning http://www.multiupload.com/6DWR9AD8W2

i v sent you a pm in a while to test the new rom 2.3.5 that i m working on to see if you ll get the same error

Guest fallenangel32

stupid question is there no LED notifactions for text messages on this room i assumed there would be if not is there not a patch are kernal patch available

i dont have that problem,when i receive(washuh.gif) a message with the blade a red light is show me that there is a sms,or missed call

Guest lazyliam

thanks for the quick reply how strange i dont get any led on missed call are message im on ics incase that helps anyone encountering this problem? any advice much appreciated

i dont have that problem,when i receive(washuh.gif) a message with the blade a red light is show me that there is a sms,or missed call

Guest lazyliam

please someone care to comment im now on core instead of ics and stil same no LEDs and they do work as ive just come from cm7 anyone are they working for you?

Guest lazyliam

all i can say is ive tried every rom in this thread ive even gone back to gen1 then reflashed to gen 2 no LEDs thanks fallen for reply and as for everyone else what ever happend to the word community

Guest ThePain

please someone care to comment im now on core instead of ics and stil same no LEDs and they do work as ive just come from cm7 anyone are they working for you?

Hi,

The LEDs and Notifications work perfectly on BM360 core, BM360 lp and ICS,

Hi there

I have a chinese zte blade, and is runs real nice as far as I can tell on your rom, except....

the camera doesn't work. It doesn't seem to recognise it.

Only rom that runs and can use the camera version I have, is the triple two project

It's not a bad rom, but seems to be pretty heavy for the processor I have, and doesn't seem to have a lot of features.

Is there any way of getting the correct driver for my camera into your great rom? Then it would be realy perfect for me!

Thx

Tom ( a complet android newby...)

Guest arquillos

1.try to update from rom manager the recovery

i used this file for making gen2 my old blade and repartioning http://www.multiupload.com/6DWR9AD8W2

i v sent you a pm in a while to test the new rom 2.3.5 that i m working on to see if you ll get the same error

Thank you!

I updated the recovery to v5 with Rom manager. I installed again the Blade Mix 360 with all wipes and formating

options available in the recovrey without any success. I got the same Error with boot.img, Status 7.

I still can´t get to fastboot :( so no repartioning it´s not possible :(

Any more ideas?

Thank you in advance!!

PD: Still no 2.3.5 PM

Guest twmnmik

patriotaki eisai apsogos

poli kali i rom soy, poli sta8eri kai me polles xrhsimes efarmoges

perimeno tin kainourgia me anipomonisia

mpravo

Edited by twmnmik

It was a long time ago I installed the rom, but as far as I remember I got an error like that, thought it went wrong but after rebooting everything was okay. I don't know if you tried that, but if you didn't, try it.