delete

Guest the_crevis

Guest ideosblaque

Hi crevis,

I have tried your Rom and I really like it, i would like just to change two things, I would like to change the dailer to like the one on CAE, and I would like to have my msg inbox in black and not white.

Everyone may not want this so I just want to do it for myself, please tell me how to do that, I really love your rom and those are the only things I want to change.

Please tell me how to thanks.rolleyes.gif

Guest the_crevis

Hi crevis,

I have tried your Rom and I really like it, i would like just to change two things, I would like to change the dailer to like the one on CAE, and I would like to have my msg inbox in black and not white.

Everyone may not want this so I just want to do it for myself, please tell me how to do that, I really love your rom and those are the only things I want to change.

Please tell me how to thanks.rolleyes.gif

If you got to settings in the messaging app, you should find an option saying black background, tick that and away you go! :)

As for the dialer it can be added by downloading this: http://android.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=73801 and doing a wiped data/factory reset before flashing it on top of the ROM.

Guest ideosblaque

If you got to settings in the messaging app, you should find an option saying black background, tick that and away you go! :)

As for the dialer it can be added by downloading this: http://android.modac...attach_id=73801 and doing a wiped data/factory reset before flashing it on top of the ROM.

laugh.gif Thank you so much crevis, I'm now content, the dialer is just as I wanted it( thank you for taking the time to make the zip file for me), I was able to get the black background on messaging biggrin.gif, I now totally love your ROM. thank you for inviting me to try it out.wink.gif

Guest ideosblaque

Hi crevis,

It has been quiet here, just wanted to ask you two things, what have you clocked your phone to and then, I just noticed today that you cannot install live wall papers with this rom, is there a way to fix this?

Guest the_crevis

Hi crevis,

It has been quiet here, just wanted to ask you two things, what have you clocked your phone to and then, I just noticed today that you cannot install live wall papers with this rom, is there a way to fix this?

It has been, I'm looking into improvements for the v3 atm, any suggestions? The most I can overclock my phone to is 710mhz but it depends on your phones individual chip. Ahh yes, i forgot to put that in the changlog, I removed that ability from the ROM as live wallpapers usually hinder the blades performance. However I have made a flashable file just for you to give you live wallpaper ability. ;)

I'll attach it in a sec, hope it works :)

Guest ideosblaque

thanks for this, and yes I agree with you it has made my blade slower, ;-0 is there a way of installing it.

question,

My blade really heats up when i talk to someone for long on phone or when i play angry bird like three levels, do you know if that is because of overclocking, its at 710.

i have really been enjoying the rom.

suggestions as you requested.

lock screen like for CM7 (dailer lock screen) or can you do this also separately for me i flush the zip?biggrin.gif i really dont like the gingerbread lock screen.

video player that supports a few formats maybe the stock rom ones

on the power widget add rotate screen

themes

I really like this Rom not to sure what else I can add. minus the above , I will let you know if i think of anything elsebiggrin.gif

lovely

Guest XpressAndy

Hey Crevis,

Could you please tell me where you got the icons for notification power widget? I wanted to use them but icon for gprs/data is missing from your setup. Could you please share the the full srt of icons if you have them?