[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Docmjldds

Can anyone upload that stupid t-mobile tv application? That one that requires build.prop mods? If wifi calling needs any mods to system can you upload it also?

Who can do this??

It's not stupid if you have a need to stay on top of certain stuff, being broadcast live. Fox News is one of the stations that is on this and it is live streaming. Not quite as nice as Netflix, but still viewable. TMobile charges 12.95/mo. for this. They gave me a one year subscription because of a screw up on their part. So, while I have it for free, I do use it B)

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hey Trip here's what I used to get wifi calling on every build but this one. The apk I always push for large mms is also included. Hope this helps.

The mms issue is allready solved, i posted that yesterday..

PS!

YEAH! finally something good happended after FREAKIN 30 hours i think that build S0075B is good to go for a release

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest gretschpr

The mms issue is allready solved, i posted that yesterday..

PS!

YEAH! finally something good happended after FREAKIN 30 hours i think that build S0075B is good to go for a release

Bring it on!! haha thanks man...youre awesome...

Probably within 30min

Anxiously awaiting the new update, this last one was nearly perfect for me, just had the BT pairing issue and small mms (TMOUS user here, I know Bleh right lol). Everything else was just about as close to stable as I could expect. Excellent work so far TriP, your work is definitely appreciated by this humble user.

can you tell me what had been fixed since S003? i havent been reading through this. thanks.

I think it would be good if someone else who has been following the thread all along to write the changes and let Trip do what he is doing (Cooking). Maybe someone else can take responsibility and serve the menu..

Waiting very eagerly for the next release..

Guest Louis Santos

I think it would be good if someone else who has been following the thread all along to write the changes and let Trip do what he is doing (Cooking). Maybe someone else can take responsibility and serve the menu..

Waiting very eagerly for the next release..

Does anyone know of a 12 hour format mod for the miui clock? I flashed one of the miui forum but it made the launcher place all widgets to the left, some kinda scalling issue or something

I saw that one indeed, and tought why not give it a go The result is this rom here. Hopefully the users from xda will check here once in a while and hopefully some will join and start using this. The release will be tomorow. Maybe i get the wifi issue also solved then.

edit:

Quadrant score is almost 2900, dont know if this is good or bad cause i'm in the Sensation world for just 2 days now (prev. xperia x10)

Anyone who knows what some good or bad quadrant results would be?

edit 2:

yes sound is fully working, as a "start off" present i will include "xLoud - Mobile sound improvement" by Sony Ericsson. designed for the Xperia Arc and soon also available on the Sensation

Im an user from xda and using ur Rom.

Waitting 4 the next release.

Guest Louis Santos

Hey not sure if this was covered yet but I flashed faux 0.1.9 kernel and taps audio enhancement seems to work still...

Can you tell me if you see a battery life increase? Also you may want to check these things out for yourself, Media messages (pictures), GPS, WIFI calling, underclocking abilities.

Guest psionicsin

Does anyone know of a 12 hour format mod for the miui clock? I flashed one of the miui forum but it made the launcher place all widgets to the left, some kinda scalling issue or something

I forget his name, but someone posted a custom build.prop for T-Mobile USA users. That fix gave me a 12-hr MIUI clock oddly enough. It doesn't function as 24-hr as all. So the clock problem has to do with SOMETHING in that build.prop. I bet all MIUI ROMs would benefit from it.

...or maybe Trip tweaked it, I dunno...but I'm going with the build.prop for now :rolleyes:

Guest TripNRaVeR

Major ril changes in next update, hopefully no service is now gone. (if you still had it)

Please test everything first before modifieng i need to know if some things worked or not.

MMS should be ok for everyone incl tmous

TV crap from tmous should be ok

Wifi calling dont know (libkineto not included)

uploading

edit:

launcher is 4x4 but resized to match screen size better

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Raycaster3

I forget his name, but someone posted a custom build.prop for T-Mobile USA users. That fix gave me a 12-hr MIUI clock oddly enough. It doesn't function as 24-hr as all. So the clock problem has to do with SOMETHING in that build.prop. I bet all MIUI ROMs would benefit from it.

...or maybe Trip tweaked it, I dunno...but I'm going with the build.prop for now :rolleyes:

It was Doc who posted that I believe.

Guest Raycaster3

Major ril changes in next update, hopefully no service is now gone. (if you still had it)

Please test everything first before modifieng i need to know if some things worked or not.

uploading

Sweet! Haha i'll wait a bit bfore I do my extended settings mod ;)

Edited by Raycaster3

uploading

edit:

launcher is 4x4 but resized to match screen size better

I am ready for testing

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk