[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Raycaster3

TripNKernel 0.2 is also ready will be uploaded later seperately. This includes a slightly overclock to 1.4ghz which i think suids everyone.

Also the new kernel will make the make the ui feel lighter and you can move faster tru phone.

That's great! Probably not able to uv just yet I assume? Also, Im guessing we'll be able tonuse system tuner or fauxclock apps since they are specifically suited to dual core devices. Look at trip! Damn! Just a little side note when I run faux's kernels I underclock to 1.026 and this rom still hauls major booty! (That was beta s007B I believe)

Anyhow, I did see that miui.us posted a build but I doing it's as good as this one. I'm not even gonna try it.

One more question... anyone tried to update the market I'm the latest build. I'm about to start a mtg so I can't flash for a while. Thanks again trip!

Guest Raycaster3

can someone else try the "official " miui? I'm in school and can't test everything

What's weird is I thought we weren't going to discuss/link other builds of miui in this thread... hmm

Guest TripNRaVeR

can someone else try the "official " miui? I'm in school and can't test everything

This is completely in the wrong topic. You should ask there.. I dont want there crap in my topic.

can you please provide us with a changelog. or atleast let us know what bugs to expect in this build?

Thanks

This is our OFFICIAL rom!

Sorry good answer but not to your post.

Answer to this:can someone else try the "official " miui? I'm in school and can't test everything

Edited by tomS01

Guest Alphawolf36

This is our OFFICIAL rom!

Sorry good answer but not to your post.

Answer to this:can someone else try the "official " miui? I'm in school and can't test everything

HAHAHAHA this made me LOL for real!!!

Trip, Awesome work bro! Everything is working so great! I downloaded a cm7 mod yesterday just to try it, only had it on my phone for maybe 2 hours before i had to flash back... and surprize!!! There was a new version! I am no great story teller.... but you get the happy point.

recording in HD causes the phone to reboot. I was only able to record 3 seconds followed by reboot.

EDIT: recording in HD You Tube version works but when you playback the video it plays at double speed and audio at normal speed.

MMS works. incoming pictures dont open up as big as it would on CM7, but its not tiny picture. Is there a setting or something we can do to increase the size?

Trip is there a way you can just add or for those who want it add a working version of MIUI camera? and NOT CM7 Camera?....you can upload it as an add on

Edited by scossio

Guest zivotinjnja

I am at work right now so untill tonight I can't try the latest update, but if the no service bug is gone, as other users say, my hat down to you man. Thank you. :)

I am at work right now so untill tonight I can't try the latest update, but if the no service bug is gone, as other users say, my hat down to you man. Thank you. :)

This is a reality we can forget no servicebiggrin.gif Very usefully rom i made some test and i am F***ing glad with it!

Go to your boss and say i must go home one hour and back with smile hadbiggrin.gif

Guest jerzeeloon

Thanks trip,love the Rom,forget the naysayers bitchin I appreciate all your hard work in the face of adversity,I'm from the u.s.and while WiFi callin would be a plus,I'm not going to cry bitch and moan like some of these fools,WiFi calling wasn't even available b4 the g2 and all these cry babies bitch they need it,how bout you call your carrier and bitch your signal sucks instead of taking out your frustration on a hard workin dev,you unappreciative bitches.

Guest theviruz

this version is very stable

i'm lovin it :)

one time i got a no service but don't know why perhaps i can make a logcat next time

good work tripnraver!!!!

oh you use the newest ril

# getprop "gsm.version.ril-impl"

getprop "gsm.version.ril-impl"

HTC-RIL 2.2.0173HMQ (Aug 8 2011,15:52:13)

#

i will try to flash the latest radio from xe

Edited by theviruz

Guest Raycaster3

nope

have to wait for trip to do it :S

nice rom work Trip!

No you don't. Just install it. It works on this build. Obviously you haven't tried to install it or you would know that the new market (3.1.5) works flawlessly.cool.gif

this version is very stable

i'm lovin it

one time i got a no service but don't know why perhaps i can make a logcat next time

good work tripnraver!!!!

oh you use the newest ril

# getprop "gsm.version.ril-impl"

getprop "gsm.version.ril-impl"

HTC-RIL 2.2.0173HMQ (Aug 8 2011,15:52:13)

#

i will try to flash the latest radio from xe

Pls inform if this work for you. I have one older but working fine!

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

No you don't. Just install it. It works on this build. Obviously you haven't tried to install it or you would know that the new market (3.1.5) works flawlessly.cool.gif

How did you do it exactly ? Even when I forced it with root explorer all I get is a force close ... dry.gif

Guest theviruz

How did you do it exactly ? Even when I forced it with root explorer all I get is a force close ... dry.gif

same to me got every time fc :(

pushed back the old market

Edited by theviruz

Guest Raycaster3

My bad I guess I should've said how. I used titanium backup and uninstalled the market then reinstalled my backup. Works perfectly. I guess I figured the other ways would work too since that was how it was on other builds where the new market works.

Guest Raycaster3

Thanks trip,love the Rom,forget the naysayers bitchin I appreciate all your hard work in the face of adversity,I'm from the u.s.and while WiFi callin would be a plus,I'm not going to cry bitch and moan like some of these fools,WiFi calling wasn't even available b4 the g2 and all these cry babies bitch they need it,how bout you call your carrier and bitch your signal sucks instead of taking out your frustration on a hard workin dev,you unappreciative bitches.

You sir are a moron! Unappreciative?!?! Doc has been the biggest advocate for wifi calling and $25 shows more than a little appreciation! People don't want Trip to install it or even make a flashable zip or any of that. Just not make it impossible to even try to push wifi calling like had worked in previous builds. Wow! Great first post! dry.gif

Edited by Raycaster3

same to me got every time fc

pushed back the old market

Did You installed new radio?

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

Edited by tomS01