[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Alphawolf36

can't download anythink from market

ps old market.

Yeah just tried myself with same issue. Just like it was in 005 i think was the build. It starts then stops right after.

Guest stroobach

my gps is perfect. locks my location pretty accurate within 2 sec

i can download everything from the makret no issues at all

only a bit lag sometimes and when something is installing from the market the phone frezes and when its installed its working again

Guest jerzeeloon

You sir are a moron! Unappreciative?!?! Doc has been the biggest advocate for wifi calling and $25 shows more than a little appreciation! People don't want Trip to install it or even make a flashable zip or any of that. Just not make it impossible to even try to push wifi calling like had worked in previous builds. Wow! Great first post! dry.gif

Man, if this is how your first post looks like I don't even want to imagine the 1000th. You are the first one here to use such explicit offensive language, and it just looks terrible, from the neutral point of view. It's up to you, of course. unsure.gif Regards.

You know I really did start off on a bad foot here.I sincerely apolagize to all I have offended.I am merely a fan of tripnmiui and have been using it since the initial build.reading over some of the ladder post in the thread yesterday I immediately assumed there was a lot of hostility being directed toward the trip for something he could/has not been able to focus on especially when factoring one of his reply post stating that this is still Just For Testing .I assume the final product will be more feature rich and stable.Whatever the case I felt prompted to register and speak my thoughts in defense of trip.But unfortunately I had made a determination based only on a sum of things instead of taking the whole into consideration.My outburst was hostile and offensive,my language abusive and inexcusable.For that I do sincerely apolagize.For future reference bar I do not get banned for my repulsive initial post I will most certainly refrain for having such immediate hostility and steer clear of detracting from the progress of a thread/project.My bad,please give me a 2nd chance and don't judge me upon this idiocracy,I'm not a bad person,just a fan who lost his cool and got overzealous.

Edited by jerzeeloon

Guest TripNRaVeR

Kernel building == addiction

This weekend will be without sleep and non-stop compiling :P

2 virtual boxes with dedicated 4gb ram for each box :rolleyes:

Maybe another virtualbox and then 3x3gb ram dedicated. Lucky enough compiling an kernel takes only 40minutes so i could produce one every 13 minutes an kernel :lol:

Will make me stop thinking about the misses tough :(

Guest Alphawolf36

Me too market unable to download

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

well, looks like only common thing with us is we went to new radio. I will revert back and see.

Guest Raycaster3

So i deleted the old market installed 3.1.5 but the market everytime you try to update or install app FC's so its kinda useless.. Revert to old market and everything worked..

That sucks sorry I didn't realize that happened but you're right. Dang badword haha

Guess I spoke too soon but the old market is working fine.

Edited by Raycaster3

Guest stroobach

Maybe another virtualbox and then 3x3gb ram dedicated. Lucky enough compiling an kernel takes only 40minutes so i could produce one every 13 minutes an kernel :lol:

in that case make over 9000 then :P

maybe one for performance one for ultimate multimedia one for both and one for development?

the only thing im missing in this rom is the option to overclock and stability for games..

i can play most games now but its laging with slice it somehow.. (modern combat runs smooth) and the impossible game is force closing..

apart from that still great rom and getting better each update

and i dunno what happend with you and the girl but sorry to hear about the bad things dude

well, looks like only common thing with us is we went to new radio. I will revert back and see.

Maybe should see

Edited by tomS01

Guest Alphawolf36

Well just reverted back and problem persists, still cannot use market

Well just reverted back and problem persists, still cannot use market

Thx for a quick post I try make fix permission

Edited by tomS01

Guest theviruz

Thx for a quick post I try make fix permission

this works for me now i can download from market

i also changed the fingerprint

ro.build.fingerprint=htc_europe/htc_pyramid/pyramid:2.3.4/GRJ22/125597.2:user/release-keys

because some programms were missing

Edited by theviruz

Guest theviruz

go on! kernel kernel gogogo :P

Guest DeezNotes

This was mentioned briefly but never shared .. does anyone know what change is needed in the build.prop so the 1x2 digital flip clock widget shows the time in 12h format?

ro.build.fingerprint=htc_europe/htc_pyramid/pyramid:2.3.4/GRJ22/125597.2:user/release-keys

I make cash format and fixpermission & now i can download normally.

Edited by tomS01

Guest worldwide60

Thanks trip,love the Rom,forget the naysayers bitchin I appreciate all your hard work in the face of adversity,I'm from the u.s.and while WiFi callin would be a plus,I'm not going to cry bitch and moan like some of these fools,WiFi calling wasn't even available b4 the g2 and all these cry babies bitch they need it,how bout you call your carrier and bitch your signal sucks instead of taking out your frustration on a hard workin dev,you unappreciative bitches.

Way to step up, and apologize.

If anything, this board really workestogether, unlike anything I've ever seen.

Edited by worldwide60

Hey Trip, awesome release!! Seriously.

For kernel compilation, you should really looking into CCache. Installed within seconds, but saves you countless time when compiling.

Guest Alphawolf36

I went about it the long way. I reflashed new radio, then went and reflashed ROM, and Life is good now!!!! And yes new radio is faster.

Well I can't really link my titanium backup info anywhere, but I'm using the market from cm7 if that helps. I suppose I may have been a bit curt with my response since I assumed that installing it would work just as well as uninstalling the market that came with the rom and installing a backup, but app only, not any data since that is basically just like installing an apk.

yeah I figured..

Now I am going back to another Rom which has the new market working.. I will attempt the same method you have done.. Backup with Titanium and reapply it on MIUI. will see what happens.

I can't receive calls it goes straight to voice mail? Is there a fix for this?

Remember to give THANKS were THANKS is due.

Click MDM MODE.. Under privacy i guess there is a setting that blocks everyone who is not in your contact list to be blocked just disable that.