[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cordell383

An one else get multiple repeat mms messages. Flashed new Trip Kernel, let sit. Went to market, got root explorer, ...since im travel, i send mms to wife alot, and all of a sudden repeat txts will start coming.... both ways too. i get doubles and triples from her, and she gets doubles and triples from me... any help please....

Edit ...FauxClock does not work on tripkernel and update...

Edit... When on hotel network, that requires a password on the web page, not a secure wireless, it discounts constantly, and ive been in the hotel for 18 days, and it just started..

not complaining just reporting bugs and seeking help...

Edited by cordell383

PLEASE SOMEONE READ AND REPLY

what parts of the build.prop are safe to edit, I know trip said some bits have to stay as they are or it will stop his mods working.

Its just all my gamesloft games don't work now because of device compatibility issues and if thats the way it has to stay , im not gonna be happy.

And infact very pissed that i donated Twice before i notice this, I mean its all well making it protected and putting your own stamp on stuff but screwing with the device.id and product id is just stupid it will stop most apps/games bloody working coz it dont know what licence to send to a device that does not exists.

Edited by 5kedone

PLEASE SOMEONE READ AND REPLY

what parts of the build.prop are safe to edit, I know trip said some bits have to stay as they are or it will stop his mods working.

Its just all my gamesloft games don't work now because of device compatibility issues and if thats the way it has to stay , im not gonna be happy.

And infact very pissed that i donated Twice before i notice this, I mean its all well making it protected and putting your own stamp on stuff but screwing with the device.id and product id is just stupid it will stop most apps/games bloody working coz it dont know what licence to send to a device that does not exists.

Hi maybe check post from theviruz on page 146 #2917.

nope thats not the solution mate the problem is that as far as everything is concerned this device is a tripNdroid mobile Eng. tripNMuiUI pyramid now as we know that device does not exist so none of my apps can download the correct SDcard data which means i cant use all my games nearly and 10 of my used every day apps

its these lines that seem to be the problem thing is as trip has stated you cant change some of the info or his mods relise and then disable them self

ro.product.model=TripNMiUI Pyramid

ro.product.manufacturer=TripNDroid Mobile Eng.

Edited by 5kedone

nope thats not the solution mate the problem is that as far as everything is concerned this device is a tripNdroid mobile Eng. tripNMuiUI pyramid now as we know that device does not exist so none of my apps can download the correct SDcard data which means i cant use all my games nearly and 10 of my used every day apps

its these lines that seem to be the problem thing is as trip has stated you cant change some of the info or his mods relise and then disable them self

ro.product.model=TripNMiUI Pyramid

ro.product.manufacturer=TripNDroid Mobile Eng.

Ok you'll right!!!

Something must change to international or independent?

Edited by tomS01

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip, why market in your ROM not new? I try push new market in system/app, but he get FC when starting download something :(

Because i find the new market a FARCE, its a shame. Not going to say more about that subject, everyone knows how i think of it. I build a rom that you use for free so start being happy with what you got instead of moaning about things you dont have.

If changing a market is to much to handle for you i doubt if you should be flashing -BETA- roms, better to wait until it comes out of beta.

Because i find the new market a FARCE, its a shame. Not going to say more about that subject, everyone knows how i think of it. I build a rom that you use for free so start being happy with what you got instead of moaning about things you dont have.

If changing a market is to much to handle for you i doubt if you should be flashing -BETA- roms, better to wait until it comes out of beta.

окrolleyes.gif

Guest TripNRaVeR

Download TripNKernel B7-0047

Graphic driver tweaked

UV - Wifi

UV - CPU

every voltage related to cpu is UV (1,4 Ghz also UV)

GPU tuning

Bug fixes

Modified audio drivers

Updated wireless drivers

My battery was 31c at 4v

https://rapidshare.com/files/3741729389/TripNKernel_B7_2.6.35-v047.zip

Have fun!

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip, would you mind telling us which MIUI ROM base you use to build from?

I have my own base. There is also hardly a difference in the official MIUI base for the different phones.

With base you mean the framework and app dir right? The only files i use from miui are libandroidruntime/libwebcore and a few libs that are attached to those.

Rest is all my own.

Guest DeezNotes

Hi My first post here

this ROM made me register thanks for this frakkin awesom great ROM

anywayz is there any changelog on versions? i don see anythin in first post

I just find all posts by him through this bookmark: http://android.modac...918c9b828b00cea (change it to view all posts and click update)

It's a lot more reliable than looking at the first post.

Guest Shai Levi

I have my own base. There is also hardly a difference in the official MIUI base for the different phones.

With base you mean the framework and app dir right? The only files i use from miui are libandroidruntime/libwebcore and a few libs that are attached to those.

Rest is all my own.

don't you prefer to use your talent to write apps that you can sell for $$ ?

Guest DeezNotes

Rest is all my own.

Thanks. I thought some developers start working from an existing MIUI ROM (like the Nexus or something from a similar carrier) to port to another device. I was just curious.

I need to try your newest kernel because I've been having small problems that aren't in the 006B release. I keep going back to that ROM due to bluetooth calling issues, 24h clock widget issue and I'm able to install the new market. I also like the 5x4 launcher on our qHD display, but the new launcher doesn't bother me much.

I also want to try to disable TAPS. I have bluetooth in my car and when it rings it scares the crap out of me. I can't adjust the ringer and it is super loud when it rings. I'm pretty sure I pee myself a little bit whenever someone calls its so loud.

Just in case you're reading this, here's another THANKS from someone who appreciates your work.

Guest TripNRaVeR

don't you prefer to use your talent to write apps that you can sell for $$ ?

Wouldnt call myself "talented" i only work with Android and Linux since last januari so still a long way to go. :)

Building kernels is the new challenge and that feels good to do in my free time (have lots of time lately :( )

Guest Shai Levi

Wouldnt call myself "talented" i only work with Android and Linux since last januari so still a long way to go. :)

Building kernels is the new challenge and that feels good to do in my free time (have lots of time lately :( )

you have just started to learn about kernels and see what did you created in such a short time.

believe me it's a talent. the average joe is entangled with updating the market app.