[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest DeezNotes

you have just started to learn about kernels and see what did you created in such a short time.

believe me it's a talent. the average joe is entangled with updating the market app.

lol true

Guest SkellerZ

Trip wicked ROM mate love it. I dont know if its been said and i dont really want to read through 140 odd pages to see lol, but the camara is a little dodgy for me when i playback recordings the video is very fast and the audio is fine just wondering if there was a fix for this? Ta

Trip wicked ROM mate love it. I dont know if its been said and i dont really want to read through 140 odd pages to see lol, but the camara is a little dodgy for me when i playback recordings the video is very fast and the audio is fine just wondering if there was a fix for this? Ta

That has been reported before, no fix just yet if I'm right.

trip.... awesome job! using v8 and it is excellent! BT music works! thank you so much., sounds fantastic too... the only little thing is avrcp control doesn't work, I tried the your other kernal, but no luck.

fave rom by far for my sensationsmile.gif

Guest digiholic

trip.... awesome job! using v8 and it is excellent! BT music works! thank you so much., sounds fantastic too... the only little thing is avrcp control doesn't work, I tried the your other kernal, but no luck.

fave rom by far for my sensationsmile.gif

LOL. I just signed up to the forum to post that exact same issue. Support for avrcp would make me a happy camper!

Other than that I love having an almost 100% operational MiUi. Thank you TripN!

hey guys, who has the 4 way reboot file? it would be very useful. i used the one posted way back in this thread, but it messes up lockscreen.

till you get it, use quickboot from the market.... works great and free

Guest TripNRaVeR

Next kernel will have;

More UV

Slightly OC

Slightly UUC

UV for

every cpu related voltage

OC

cpu now always max freq to 1404000 MHz max (i will not oc more i'm more of a UC / UV person) without loosing perf. :rolleyes:

UC

cpu is running with more UV at minimal 186 MHz, offcourse this will be lower (aiming at 140-170 MHz or something like that)

For kernel dev i will open seperate topic because this kernel will be used in all my roms and there are quite some kernel releases now and more to come. Then with every rom update the latest kernel will be included.

Guest Docmjldds

Thanks trip,love the Rom,forget the naysayers bitchin I appreciate all your hard work in the face of adversity,I'm from the u.s.and while WiFi callin would be a plus,I'm not going to cry bitch and moan like some of these fools,WiFi calling wasn't even available b4 the g2 and all these cry babies bitch they need it,how bout you call your carrier and bitch your signal sucks instead of taking out your frustration on a hard workin dev,you unappreciative bitches.

I have used WiFi calling on my N1 for over a year. So I would suggest instead of name calling, if you don't want a part of what should be available, then just keep it to yourself, instead of the name calling. No one was crying or bitching. Most of us were just trying to give a reason for our needs. I had considered this topic dead already, but since you were so rude in your way name calling here, I decided to call you out on it. So, please, stop with the name calling. If you read any of my posts, or any of the other user posts here stating their needs for wifi calling, there was no name calling or rude comments such as your post. I have spent plenty of my time dealing with TMobile and the signal issues in my area. I have a working trouble shooting ticket number going back during the whole time I have owned the Sensation. So basically, your comments are not only rude, but inaccurate both in content describing when WiFi Calling was available, but also in how any of us have tried to handle these issues locally.

Guest bryancotton84

Because i find the new market a FARCE, its a shame. Not going to say more about that subject, everyone knows how i think of it. I build a rom that you use for free so start being happy with what you got instead of moaning about things you dont have.

If changing a market is to much to handle for you i doubt if you should be flashing -BETA- roms, better to wait until it comes out of beta.

THANK YOU!!! I hate the new market too!

Guest Docmjldds

You sir are a moron! Unappreciative?!?! Doc has been the biggest advocate for wifi calling and $25 shows more than a little appreciation! People don't want Trip to install it or even make a flashable zip or any of that. Just not make it impossible to even try to push wifi calling like had worked in previous builds. Wow! Great first post! dry.gif

Thanks for the backup. I just posted my feelings too. I really was not going to say anything on this topic anymore... since Trip had put out a new version and even mentioned the future OC kernel. I was simply ecstatic and just trying to do what I normally do. Read EVERY post before I go installing anything, since an issue that may be there may have been addressed on the last page of posts. I then had to read that obnoxious post.

My apology to all and Trip for going off topic, but I only do this when a need really arises. The rude name calling really needs to stop. Again, why not simply PM any member here that you feel is going off the reservation so to speak, instead of stirring up the proverbial hornets nest. This last was meant for the other user...not you Raycaster3 ;)

Guest Docmjldds

i have a serious problem with my sdcard.

when i transfer files to sd card from recovery, i get average speed of 12MB/s

when i transfer files from miui rom , i get average speed of 147KB/s.

it's 1/100 slower

why???

EDIT: i have TEAM 16GB class 10. cache size 4096KB.

Try using the FTP capability from File explorer. Or use recovery USB for comparison. I use the FTP capability a lot. No need for cables.

Guest Shai Levi

Try using the FTP capability from File explorer. Or use recovery USB for comparison. I use the FTP capability a lot. No need for cables.

as i said i used recovery USB for comparison. got 12MB/s v.s 150KB/S. almost 100 times slower.

FTP only allows reading not writing.

Guest Louis Santos

100% to 61% battery in about 3 hours? This normal? goood amount of texting, thats about it. one email sent.

Edited by Louis Santos

100% to 61% battery in about 3 hours? This normal? goood amount of texting, thats about it. one email sent.

Have you tried waiting till its fully charged and then went into recovery and reset the battery stats yet? then give it a few cycles, it usually gets better, but being its a new kernel I don't know how well it is on the battery.

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

Guest TripNRaVeR

Have you tried waiting till its fully charged and then went into recovery and reset the battery stats yet? then give it a few cycles, it usually gets better, but being its a new kernel I don't know how well it is on the battery.

Your sig is cool! :)

Guest Chilled26
Download TripNKernel B7-0047

Graphic driver tweaked

UV - Wifi

UV - CPU

every voltage related to cpu is UV (1,4 Ghz also UV)

GPU tuning

Bug fixes

Modified audio drivers

Updated wireless drivers

My battery was 31c at 4v

https://rapidshare.c...2.6.35-v047.zip

Have fun!

Is it possible to flash over my current version, or is a fresh install absolutely necessary? Edit: I'm stupid I was thinking it was a ROM.

Edited by Chilled26

Is it possible to flash over my current version, or is a fresh install absolutely necessary?

I believe you can flash a kernel over the current version.

Is it possible to flash over my current version, or is a fresh install absolutely necessary?

kernels don't need wipes, just roms :)