[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest shaquiel

no way! come up on 12 1/2 hours and still at 33%!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hoping the op adds a separate zip for us 4g sensations. Data is really slow. Wanted to match rils but it's pointless with the build prop being for euro phones anyway. My battery life is still tripping me out lol its still not dead and i've been on battery since 8 something I think. Going on 13-14 hours just shows how bad sense is when it comes to sucking the battery sheesh. Can't wait until cm7 and later updates.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hoping the op adds a separate zip for us 4g sensations. Data is really slow. Wanted to match rils but it's pointless with the build prop being for euro phones anyway. My battery life is still tripping me out lol its still not dead and i've been on battery since 8 something I think. Going on 13-14 hours just shows how bad sense is when it comes to sucking the battery sheesh. Can't wait until cm7 and later updates.

my data is just as fast on miui as it was on stock. 4-6mbps down, 1-2mbps up.

Guest Arz Bhatia

Signed in to Modaco after such a long time just to say Thanks to Trip :)

The ROM is amazing! Way too solid for just an Alpha version. Surprisingly, changing of lockscreens or themes don't get me stuck. SMS only gives an error if the contact isn't added on your phone. Everything's great, thanks trip :) You enabled me to continue my theme-ing business. ;)

Edited by Arz Bhatia

anyone know where i can get the fivepoints lock screen thats scaled for the sensation?

try looking through the themes and apps section of sensation forum at XDA, I think i saw one there.

maybe a new big issue here guys.......i cant get messages from a number which is not in the contacts.....

This is a problem with sms you can get & send only from your contactlist other you miss. In next ver i think will solved!

The rom is fully "Gut Besser Gösser Heineken" amazing fast!

Guest Raycaster3

This is a problem with sms you can get & send only from your contactlist other you miss. In next ver i think will solved!

Haha wish I spoke, what is that German?

Solo hablo la lengua mas chingona em el mundo la cual es.... Espanol! Jajaja

Edited by Raycaster3

Haha wish I spoke, what is that German?

Solo hablo la lengua mas chingona em el mundo la cual es.... Espanol! Jajaja

This mean on Spanis what you wrote I must go to hell :) Ok you'll right:)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

so when will be next version?I can't get the banking code when buying some stuff online!

so when will be next version?I can't get the banking code when buying some stuff online!

I don't know but you put your card to other phone and buy beer online and save the SMS number of bank to your contat list:)

I don't know but you put your card to other phone and buy beer online and save the SMS number of bank to your contat list:)

..................got flash back to sense.....until this issue is solved

Guest Raycaster3

This mean on Spanis what you wrote I must go to hell :) Ok you'll right:)

No way! I wouldn't do that... I said, "I only speak the most bad-ass language in the world which is Spanish."

Even with the shortcomings, TripNRaVeR was right, this is a VERY useable ROM. It'll be my daily until cm7 and his other custom rom comes out. Hopefully, since cm7 is set to release this weekend we'll have a fully functional MIUI rom within the week. I have also read that MIUI China may "officially" support Sensation. Wouldn't that be amazing?!?!

No way! I wouldn't do that... I said, "I only speak the most bad-ass language in the world which is Spanish."

Thanks friend I don't search my dictionary big help:)

Fanstastic release! Been waiting for it since forever.

Apart from all the bugs one things bothers me - I cannot seem to find a way to get GTalk on this ROM.. everything is full with "how to install 1.3" how-to's and that's it..

Anyway - a cookie for ya mate.

Guest jay661972

Hey Trip, glad to have a Miui for our sensation. I am a Miui user with my Vibrant. Assuming that this rom works on Tmobile US.

I saw that one indeed, and tought why not give it a go :rolleyes: The result is this rom here. Hopefully the users from xda will check here once in a while and hopefully some will join and start using this. The release will be tomorow. Maybe i get the wifi issue also solved then.

edit:

Quadrant score is almost 2900, dont know if this is good or bad cause i'm in the Sensation world for just 2 days now (prev. xperia x10)

Anyone who knows what some good or bad quadrant results would be?

edit 2:

yes sound is fully working, as a "start off" present i will include "xLoud - Mobile sound improvement" by Sony Ericsson. designed for the Xperia Arc and soon also available on the Sensation