[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Because of the little activity here in this forum i decided to announce my latest creation.

TripNMiUI S001A.1.9.2 Alpha - MIUI custom rom

If anyone reads this, please let me know what you think.

just wanted to say i joined here (as i suspect a lot of others did) just because of this rom and i really wanted to say a massive thank you for such an amazing effort, i had never used miui before and i always thought it was for people who wished they had an iphone and my expectations were really low but i have to say even without the camera this is a truly fantastic rom and really feels like it frees up the potential of the phone, if you doubt the reaction your work is causing just look through this thread at the amount of people who joined here in the last few days, and i would say nearly all are because of your work, well done again cos this is amazing, i cant wait to see whats next

Guest Raycaster3

Hey Trip, glad to have a Miui for our sensation. I am a Miui user with my Vibrant. Assuming that this rom works on Tmobile US.

It does I'm using it and have seen an increase I'm data speeds even. Don't asknme how but it's true

Guest Raycaster3

just wanted to say i joined here (as i suspect a lot of others did) just because of this rom and i really wanted to say a massive thank you for such an amazing effort, i had never used miui before and i always thought it was for people who wished they had an iphone and my expectations were really low but i have to say even without the camera this is a truly fantastic rom and really feels like it frees up the potential of the phone, if you doubt the reaction your work is causing just look through this thread at the amount of people who joined here in the last few days, and i would say nearly all are because of your work, well done again cos this is amazing, i cant wait to see whats next

+1 Trip and no other reason.

The man is LEGIT!

well said! you are truly appreciated Trip, thanks for the efforts! I loved miui on my evo 4g... now only the cam and bt to go!

thanks againsmile.gif

Edited by cmart4

Guest Raycaster3

Fanstastic release! Been waiting for it since forever.

Apart from all the bugs one things bothers me - I cannot seem to find a way to get GTalk on this ROM.. everything is full with "how to install 1.3" how-to's and that's it..

Anyway - a cookie for ya mate.

Here ya go just unzip to extract the apk and listo! Works perfectly!Talk1.3.zip

it was running great for like hours! expect camera though. then the sms app started fc when i tried to make a new message. :( any fix?

Use a 3rd party messaging app and install the patch a few pages back in this thread

Guest TripNRaVeR

Huge improvement in sound! Speaker in calls will make the sound BLOW out of the speakers.

And the best part is the sound quality improved with 300% very very very loud now and cristal clear. Its so damn loud lol, didnt knew this speakers where so good.

Actually i made this for my TripNDroid rom but i guess it will be possible in MIUI also.

Trying to release the other rom today, and then MIUI 1.9.9

Guest Raycaster3

Huge improvement in sound! Speaker in calls will make the sound BLOW out of the speakers.

And the best part is the sound quality improved with 300% very very very loud now and cristal clear. Its so damn loud lol, didnt knew this speakers where so good.

Actually i made this for my TripNDroid rom but i guess it will be possible in MIUI also.

That's what we love to hear! You're amazing.

Dude wait for cm7and throw the camera on for next build. Unless of course you already fixed the camera lol ;) Should be out in the next 24 hrs.

Either way this is my daily. Thanks brother!

Edited by Raycaster3

Sounds good trip looking forward to your next update..... Your miui is killing it. The thread at Xda is blowing up great work best Alpha I ever used before

Edited by Dano79

Awesome Trip!

+ for SOUND FIX

-----------------------------------

If u have a time, try fix camera 2 pls :) ... I need for girls :] lol

I don't know how to pay Beer to you, i never used paypal or something for paying. If u will be one day in Slovenia i will buy u SixPack of Union or Laško :]

MIUI <3

Edited by gogicar

Guest MxFadzil92

Because of the little activity here in this forum i decided to announce my latest creation.

TripNMiUI S001A.1.9.2 Alpha - MIUI custom rom

- Rom using MIUI 1.9.2

- FIRST CUSTOM ROM FOR SENSATION WITH AUDIO WORKING

- Video playback working

- GSM / Mobile data working

- Bluetooth not working

- MIUI Themes working

- Wifi working

- 72mb rom size

Doesnt suffer from black screen bug.

Download:

https://rapidshare.c...-TripNRaVeR.zip

http://www.mediafire...45bmgli4zc418h9

personal issues probit decent work on this baby

OP will be updated tomorow

If anyone reads this, please let me know what you think.

NICE ONE TRIP ! Happily using it now ! =D First time using a MIUI ROM and im quite happy with it though the cameras and video cam arent working overall still i love it =D

Guest TripNRaVeR

Using another kernel in next release

Also new tweaks

without graphic tweaks quadrant 3100

with graphic tweaks quadrant almost 3400

screenshot1315709881507.jpg

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Raycaster3

Ok so I wanted to know where to add the lines to the build.prop so that my mms pics will be clear and bigger.... thanks

At the end is fine. But I couldn't find the damn default.XML to make the necessary edits there. Oh well there is that app posted in the op over on xda

Edited by Raycaster3