[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest falcon eyez

Hope you all downloaded my "demo video" because with xLoud and Mobile Bravia you get an astounding multimedia experience! Brace yourselfs.

where can I find this video ?

Guest eggyenergy666
All those users here lol, as soon as the rom is released there is hardly anyone online

Still here waiting on your release bro :D

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk

Guest lightninbug

LMAO SOOOO MANY PEOPLE ON XDA WOULD BE LIKE " WTF STFU ABOUT ASKING FOR ETAS!" THIS GUY (TRIP) SEEMS TO LOVE IT....AWESOME DEV, AWESOME ROM!! F*CK XdA! LMAO

Edited by lightninbug

LMAO SOOOO MANY PEOPLE ON XDA WOULD BE LIKE " WTF STFU ABOUT ASKING FOR ETAS!" THIS GUY (TRIP) SEEMS TO LOVE IT....AWESOME DEV, AWESOME ROM!! F*CK XdA! LMAO

In that case, can I get an eta? Or a rom? ;-)

Edited by star69

Guest eggyenergy666

Yeah fck xdaxD!

Guest eggyenergy666

I'm proud to announce you a (almost) fully working MIUI custom rom for the HTC Sensation, after working on the X10 for a long time, TDE (TripNDroid Mobile Engineering) is now able to release a rom that meets the quality standards as they where for the X10. This will not be a "stock" MIUI rom but a rom that gives a user experience almost identical to MIUI. The difference is that all options, functions etc. can be changed allong the road. The rom will get much more then MIUI and also will have less "bloatware" or useless things that arent needed for normal use.

The performance in this rom aims to be at a minimum of 70% higher then stock sense roms, and 30-40% higher then the average/most custom roms available for the HTC Sensation. These values where possible with the Xperia X10 so one way or the other they will be possible for the Sensation. The performance of this rom will be (a bit) less then the "high end" TripNDroid Mobile Eng. rom.

The rom is approx. 72mb in size.

Almost every part is working, the only thing i found that isnt working is "wifi hotspot" this will be fixed later. The system settings will get an option to turn on or off the xLoud feauture and the Mobile Bravia Engine. Rom is targeted at multimedia because of the graphics, looks etc. This will decrease gaming performance slightly but it gives a astounding multimedia experience with on top a beatifull user interface.

To test and check the multimedia performance please download the following demo movie and save it to youre sdcard.

link coming

Specs:

- MIUI 1.9.9

- Clear and crisp audio

- Bravia

- xLoud

- Quadrant ~2800 - 3000

Download:

https://rapidshare.c...-TripNRaVeR.zip

http://www.mediafire...ar97jf7nctprhyc

Rom is using the CyanogenMod kernel with a custom ramdisk. All credits to the CyanogenMod crew for the kernel.

Have fun!

Fckyeah thanks bro!

Battery charging - 84%, ROM waiting to be copied to SD and flashed.

Things are moving fast with these ROM releases, I can hardly keep up with everything. I think I'm going to settle down with TripNMiUI as it seams it's going to be the best for me.

A BIG THANK YOU Trip!