[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Bluewall1

still has small mms issue and need to set density to 270 but all good

But if you setp density to 270,some app looks really crappy.

btw, can someone share me a theme with the iPhone lockscreen like working ? i saw here this is one working ?

I m getting strange problem!!

It scans wifi networks, but doesnot connect to any!!! After i press connect, nothing happens!!

Are others having same problem??

Edited by Pushpan

Guest TripNRaVeR

The Demo video, compared to previous ROM runs flawlessly.

Thus, the WiFi appears not to be working... :( status scanning, and cannot locate the network

Try reboot

Guest Dream_Team

Just flashed it, didn't think it would wipe data ^^"

Works really great, good job ! But I'm having the wifi issues too (I tried rebooting)

Now I'm just waiting for the xLoud toggle option :) !

EDIT : IMHO This rom doesn't need 270 density, as it has been said already, the extra space on sensation is there for extra screen space, not for density

EDIT 2 : Yeah ! Managed to disable xLoud manually :)

Edited by Dream_Team

Guest TripNRaVeR

Re-uploading! *************************************************************************************** :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest TripNRaVeR

Just flashed it, didn't think it would wipe data ^^"

Works really great, good job ! But I'm having the wifi issues too (I tried rebooting)

Now I'm just waiting for the xLoud toggle option :) !

EDIT : IMHO This rom doesn't need 270 density, as it has been said already, the extra space on sensation is there for extra screen space, not for density

EDIT 2 : Yeah ! Managed to disable xLoud manually :)

Whats wrong with xLoud?

Guest Raycaster3

how do you push the mms problem

Someone posted an mms.apk around page 14 that can be pushed to system/app and change permissions to rw-r-r and it is supposed to fix the small mms problem for tmous. Someone else said the wifi calling add on from leedroid(o think) does the same thing idk. I'm gonna see what I can do.

Guest Dream_Team

Whats wrong with xLoud?

It's really great for ringtones and stuff, but it also amplifies the Jack headset output, and it's really too loud for me, even at minimum volume. So if I don't disable xLoud, I can't listen to music without blowing my ears :)

If you find a way to enable it only on the speaker and not on the headset output, that would be awesome.

PS : Got you a beer for your awesome work !

EDIT : Oh, looks like audio doesn't get redirected through bluetooth.

Edited by Dream_Team

Guest Domini1c

Someone posted an mms.apk around page 14 that can be pushed to system/app and change permissions to rw-r-r and it is supposed to fix the small mms problem for tmous. Someone else said the wifi calling add on from leedroid(o think) does the same thing idk. I'm gonna see what I can do.

please update if it fixes it cause ive tried a few and no luck