[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Within an hour i'll post preview 002

including;

- 30% 2.6.34 code

- Improved smoothness

- Minour improvements in code nothing special

PERSONALLY i find this 002 feeling better, but it will not be released as "kernel-release" i'll just post it in this topic for testing purposes and see if this or the 001 is the base for next release.

Edit:

Neocore 75 FPS

CF-Bench

- Native score: 11977

- Java score: 3575

- Overall score: 6935

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Within an hour i'll post preview 002

including;

- 30% 2.6.34 code

- Improved smoothness

- Minour improvements in code nothing special

PERSONALLY i find this 002 feeling better, but it will not be released as "kernel-release" i'll just post it in this topic for testing purposes and see if this or the 001 is the base for next release.

Edit:

Neocore 75 FPS

CF-Bench

- Native score: 11977

- Java score: 3575

- Overall score: 6935

Hi Trip!

If you release i'll test it.

001 running good in my phone.

Guest BummAround

As far as i know you can edit the voltages in the last version aswell in the previous version.

Nope, Trip, not in S0107B you couldn't (or I couldn't) edit the voltages anymore.

I thought i was one of the lucky people who got a well-built sensation, but i have restarts too while recording in HD.

I never had a bootloop or freezes using your ROM, so maybe can be related to the SD Card Class? mine is Class4

If so, could anything be done to fix it?

BTW the ENDTIME Kernel works flawlessly, good job ;)

Here it is ENDTIME 002

http://www.mediafire...gag7452ukkqaiy2

Testing purposes only

Package includes everything and can be directly flashed after a clean install or with a previous "preview" kernel installed

Have fun!

it will under testing :)

Everything running well HD video after 1,5 mins reboot but this for me not big trauma your Rom on my phone stay in a first place.

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

Edited by tomS01

Guest petar.bgd

Hi Trip,

preview 2 made some funny things s.a. can't finish quadrant or antutu benchmarks. Tried 3 times no luck, everything else works just fine. Back to preview 1 which is fantastic to my phone and waiting for preview 3biggrin.gif

EDIT : after flashing preview 1 still same fcs with benchmarks, clean install ?

Edited by petar.bgd

Guest volscian

Something is coming dry.gif

As if that wasn't a setup for questions...Higher speed? Higher GPU? More governers? I could go on forever with this...I'm personally hoping for a higher top speed, and maybe higher GPU if that's possible...

Edit: Wait, Wait...A new update to the rom? Just thought about that, we've been working with the kernel for a while now I forgot about the rom itself...

Edited by volscian

Guest volscian

Preview:

20111128221643.jpg

So you got ICS working? What problems are you having with it thus far? I'm hoping the hardware graphics rendering works the way it should. If you need some testing done before releasing it let me know, I'm all game for this.

Guest TripNRaVeR

This is a very basic ICS BASED version of MIUI. I did some studying on the Galnet ICS MIUI rom en checked how things worked and worked that out quite to a acceptable level of performance / ics / gingerbread

This is a fully working build offcourse because the core is Gingerbread enhanced with ICS, alltough the engine doesnt contain much of Gingerbread it is still there and that makes us able to use the needed Gingerbread parts and the wanted parts from ICS. That together with a nice package and a steaming hot boiling kitchen brings the new update.

Finishing the tests right now!

ps. TripNDroid settings is included :blink:

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest volscian

This is a very basic ICS BASED version of MIUI. I did some studying on the Galnet ICS MIUI rom en checked how things worked and worked that out quite to a acceptable level of performance / ics / gingerbread

This is a fully working build offcourse because the core is Gingerbread enhanced with ICS, alltough the engine doesnt contain much of Gingerbread it is still there and that makes us able to use the needed Gingerbread parts and the wanted parts from ICS. That together with a nice package and a steaming hot boiling kitchen brings the new update.

Finishing the tests right now!

ps. TripNDroid settings is included :blink:

That is quite simply awesome dude, I can't wait for that to be finished and posted. I still have 3 more days off work, so I'll be playing around with this stuff all week here.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Going to upload.

Edit:

Please consider the new release (ICS 2.11.26) as experimental.

Alltough everything SEEMS to work i didnt test this release as good as you may expect only very basic testing is done.

You, the end user, decides if this is a release platform or not.

Let me know what you think!!! Report back plz! I really need to get some sleep now and then if its good to go tomorow everything will be updated

TripNMiUI ICS S0108B.2.11.26-TripNRaVeR EXP

http://www.mediafire.com/?njfneudinaq33a3

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest Gazza10

Going to upload.

Edit:

Alltough everything SEEMS to work i didnt test this release as good as you may expect only very basic testing is done.

Let me know what you think!!! Report back plz! I really need to get some sleep now and then if its good to go tomorow everything will be updated

http://www.mediafire...njfneudinaq33a3

Thanks Trip and have a nice sleep. Will test and report backbiggrin.gif

Guest volscian

Going to upload.

Edit:

http://www.mediafire...njfneudinaq33a3

Downloading now, will post my results tomorrow. Gonna have a few minutes to play before sleep but not too much, basically gonna get my programs back on again.