[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Force closes in market and in tripin Droid settings Some soft reboots while using browser Force closes in about phone confirmed. The tripin droid settings are a very nice touch

Edited by Dano79

Guest Gazza10

Can't get the About Phone option to open, as well as a couple other things in settings, just wanted to put that out there real quick.

I wiped phone and formatted SD card before flashing and About Phone fcsad.gif

Edit: My Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980 pairs okay, but is only connected to media. If I try to turn off media, BT turns off. Media streaming works finesmile.gif

Edited by Gazza10

Guest volscian

So in playing with the SDK for ICS, I have seen the switch for hardware GPU rendering, any chance that setting can be implimented sometime in the near future?

Edit: Only say this cause I've noticed a drop in the 2D scores benchmarking, and I can see they are a bit slower as well.

Edited by volscian

Guest BummAround

Can't get the About Phone option to open, as well as a couple other things in settings, just wanted to put that out there real quick.

Force closes in market and in tripin Droid settings Some soft reboots while using browser Force closes in about phone confirmed. The tripin droid settings are a very nice touch

I wiped phone and formatted SD card before flashing and About Phone fcsad.gif

Edit: My Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980 pairs okay, but is only connected to media. If I try to turn off media, BT turns off. Media streaming works finesmile.gif

Anything new in the TripN Droid Settings? Umm, HD (1080p) recording?

Edited by BummAround

Guest Gazza10

Anything new in the TripN Droid Settings?

Not yet tried all of the settings options.

Edit: TripN Droid Settings work and I noticed that Trip has set the CPU frequencies.

Edited by Gazza10

Guest Gazza10

Market force closes when I try to update an app or download an app.sad.gif

I have cleared cache, cleared market cache and data, but still fc

Edit: Full HD video recording works perfectlybiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I recorded a 3 minute video and no fc, freezes and play back is crystal clear!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks Trip, you seem to have the makings of a great rom if the other bugs can be fixedbiggrin.gif

Guest Gazza10

Trip, how can I get the battery indicator to show on the task bar? I have tried in Settings, battery, but no luck.

Edit: Found this under MIUI Control Panellaugh.gif, so now have my battery on the task barbiggrin.gif

Edited by Gazza10

Guest Gazza10

Short list of bugs/problems:-

1) Selecting About Phone in settings causes fc

2) Market fc when downloading/updating apps, even if access via browser on laptop to send to phone results in fc

3) BT cannot be used for phone calls, but is fine for media streaming

4) BT Headset cannot pause, skip tracks or control music player

Hope these can be fixed soon

Edit: Browser fc and soft rebooted a couple of times, but now seems to be working okaysmile.gif

Guest TripNRaVeR

Strange that about phone works for me :unsure: I posted the screenshot earlier lol

Going to look at the other things, yeah market i forgot to include the old one :blink:

Guest Gazza10

Strange that about phone works for me :unsure: I posted the screenshot earlier lol

Going to look at the other things, yeah market i forgot to include the old one :blink:

Thanks, Trip. Let me know if you need a log cat or anything else.smile.gif

Guest boldtaction

Just to verify, I had FC on About Phone as well.

Looks great though. Excited at the possibilities for this ROM with ICS.

Edited by boldtaction

Guest BummAround

Short list of bugs/problems:-

1) Selecting About Phone in settings causes fc

2) Market fc when downloading/updating apps, even if access via browser on laptop to send to phone results in fc

3) BT cannot be used for phone calls, but is fine for media streaming

4) BT Headset cannot pause, skip tracks or control music player

Hope these can be fixed soon

Edit: Browser fc and soft rebooted a couple of times, but now seems to be working okaysmile.gif

#4 wow, it's the other way around, now that A2DP works but not the BT for phone! :lol:

Edit: Full HD video recording works perfectlybiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I recorded a 3 minute video and no fc, freezes and play back is crystal clear!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks Trip, you seem to have the makings of a great rom if the other bugs can be fixedbiggrin.gif

Like the new look and feel. I still get reboots while recording HD video ... after 26s.

So, is HD recording @1080p OK now? i.e. multiple tests at least 3+ mins ea :blink:

Edited by BummAround

Guest zukjunki

Awesome and smooooooth...

FC in TripNDroid settings, under lock screen, Style options

FC in About Phone

FC when trying to install or download in Market

Video recording froze and rebooted at 0:00 seconds and at 48 seconds

Haven't tried bluetooth yet...

Edited by zukjunki

Guest R1nGoStar_

I did this:

Backed up old installation, as usual.

Clear Cache

Clear Dalvik

Flashed So108B

Fix permissions

Opened About phone, works

HD recording, Failed

TripN Settings, Only a few settings work(no fc)

Marked opened, works.

Marked Installed program, Failed

Sliding to camera icon on lock screen, Failed to open camera app.

When choosing a new theme, the apply button says "Cancel". Should be "Apply"

Browser, Failed with FC.

More testing later.

Edited by R1nGoStar_

Guest RoidDroidVoid

Cleaned data, dalvik and cache. Same FCs in About and in System in TripNsettings as well as reboot once while recording HD video after 14 seconds but recording after that worked. GPS button would activate but did not appear to be working. Reboots while installing apps from SD. Random reboots until I restored back to previous ROM/kernel.

It's a good start but a bit too buggy to use right now. Thank you for all the effort! Also tried repairing permissions just for kicks but no noticable change.

Edited by RoidDroidVoid

Guest Bathyon

Sorry if this has been covered before, but whichTripnSettings are working right now? I get no FC by changing the options but on the other hand nothing seems to actually change or activate the functions intended. Are all or some just dummy settings right now or is it just my installation?

Guest R1nGoStar_

Sorry if this has been covered before, but whichTripnSettings are working right now? I get no FC by changing the options but on the other hand nothing seems to actually change or activate the functions intended. Are all or some just dummy settings right now or is it just my installation?

Dummy settings, you are absolutely right, no FC, but not all TripN settings has an effect. :mellow:

Trip: Does all TripN settings work on your phone ???

Edited by R1nGoStar_