[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Dummy settings, you are absolutely right, no FC, but not all TripN settings has an effect. :mellow:

Trip: Does all TripN settings work on your phone ???

TripN settings are taken from the CM7 version so it's quite obvious they won't have any effect here. I like the extra settings included in this release (for clock, date, ...).

I did have a lot of trouble with my data connection dropping out (WiFi as well as cell data - my double post earlier proves it because the page failed to load). I will try another radio but this radio worked fine with previous releases and other ROMs.

Edited by fejker

Guest R1nGoStar_

TripN settings are taken from the CM7 version so it's quite obvious they won't have any effect here. I like the extra settings included in this release (for clock, date, ...).

I did have a lot of trouble with my data connection dropping out (WiFi as well as cell data - my double post earlier proves it because the page failed to load). I will try another radio but this radio worked fine with previous releases and other ROMs.

As I understand it, some of the settings will work, and the rest will be deleted for a final release.

Do I understand that right ??

Guest BummAround

Update:

Wiped cache, dalvik, system. sd-ext (but kept /data). Freq set @384MHz/1.15GHz

First boot 1080p recording froze @27sec & rebooted.

2nd try 1080p recording went on w/o prob to 5 mins & I stopped it.

Didn't rebooted, but on the 3rd try, phone felt warm & recording froze @1:37sec & rebooted itself. <_<

Edited by BummAround

As I understand it, some of the settings will work, and the rest will be deleted for a final release.

Do I understand that right ??

Yes, but most of those settings that work are already available through extra settings.

Guest Fusion600

I'm running ICS now with audio...

FULL ICS OH YEAH B)

That a boy, always got to be first......Battery life is getting REALLY good with the newer kernels Trip.

Edited by Fusion600

Woah is this really ICS? Does it have the multi tasking functions as ICS and do we get the ICS core apps?

No, this last release is not ICS. The only thing remotely ICS-ish is the moded lock screen, other than that, this is Trips regular MIUI with a tweaked kernel, broken 1080p recording and a broken market. :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

No, this last release is not ICS. The only thing remotely ICS-ish is the moded lock screen, other than that, this is Trips regular MIUI with a tweaked kernel, broken 1080p recording and a broken market. :)

BS :)

Verify what you're saying this makes you look like a clown :unsure:

ps. i'm a nice guy so i will help you.. HINT framework dry.gif compare dry.gif results in dry.gif

BS :)

Verify what you're saying this makes you look like a clown :unsure:

ps. i'm a nice guy so i will help you.. HINT framework dry.gif compare dry.gif results in dry.gif

He was asking about core apps and ICS multitasking and there is no sign of that in your last ROM.

Guest TripNRaVeR

He was asking about core apps and ICS multitasking and there is no sign of that in your last ROM.

But i did never stated that it contains that, so youre post had no other intention then bash my work! You only said same broke broke broke.

That was even less an answer to his question.

But i did never stated that it contains that, so youre post had no other intention then bash my work! You only said same broke broke broke.

hey trip.... can we take this out for a spinsmile.gif

OMG. I was only trying to help him clear up the confusion you caused by the whole AOSP ICS thing. If you check my previous posts I've done nothing but praise your work and I continue to respect it ... but please change your attitude.

And you can't say that this last version we're talking about is on par with the older ones. Yes it's sweet and all, but the things I've said are broken, really are broken, so I don't see your problem with me stating that to a user who want's to give your ROM a go. I think that sometimes you're just too sensitive about some things - you need a thicker skin, just relax and do your stuff.

This is meant as a word of advice, not to bash you. unsure.gif

OMG. I was only trying to help him clear up the confusion you caused by the whole AOSP ICS thing. If you check my previous posts I've done nothing but praise your work and I continue to respect it ... but please change your attitude.

And you can't say that this last version we're talking about is on par with the older ones. Yes it's sweet and all, but the things I've said are broken, really are broken, so I don't see your problem with me stating that to a user who want's to give your ROM a go. I think that sometimes you're just too sensitive about some things - you need a thicker skin, just relax and do your stuff.

This is meant as a word of advice, not to bash you.

Hi Trip! I think who posted here often and try build Owen Rom or solve some stuff never give you bad words Fejker not one of trouble maker he is trouble shooter.

Otherwise I use 107b with 002endtime kernel I am very satisfied with it.

Battery life is the best running well no fc no reboot no heating so in one word fuc***g Good :)

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

Edited by tomS01

Guest TripNRaVeR

Trip, which AOSP build is that?

Please post link, thanks.

It is my own lol :lol:

There isnt any ICS version for Pyramid that is a bit functional. At least i didnt find it..

It is my own lol

There isnt any ICS version for Pyramid that is a bit functional. At least i didnt find it..

This is TripCs Rom?!:)

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

Guest billyvnilly

It is my own lol :lol:

Kmobs has an unreleased version that appears fairly functional.

Guest hamitoche

"an unreleased" 'version do you read what you write? if it's unreleased how is it anywhere to be found?

if your not giving feed back from testing just wait and watch do not make unintelligent remarks, just to post.

Edited by hamitoche