[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest BummAround

Lol not so fast :lol: Its still pre-alpha!

Trip,

with all of fast-moving development like this, I REALLY hope that 1080p recording will be fixed (damn HTC for not releasing the device driver! or did they?). Please make things STABLE, thanks. :D

Edited by BummAround

I REALLY hope that 1080p recording will be fixed (damn HTC for not releasing the device driver! or did they?).

i got bored of reading this by now, aren't you bored of writing yet? :)

Can someone shoot me a link for and older version of the market so I can use this rom as a daily Im happy with just the market working I can wait for the other bugs to get squashed

Can someone shoot me a link for and older version of the market so I can use this rom as a daily Im happy with just the market working I can wait for the other bugs to get squashed

If you have older version from Trip ROM you can pull system/app/vending.apk and push to actually Rom. Root explorer in R/W can make it or on your computer wit Total commander or other program.

Edited by tomS01

Guest BummAround

i got bored of reading this by now, aren't you bored of writing yet? :)

No.

Easy.

DON'T read.

It's so much EASIER than fixing the 1080p. :rolleyes:

Edited by BummAround

Guest Bejtulla

I must say this ROM is the fastest I have used on a Sensation. It even feels faster than a stock Galaxy Nexus with ICS. Really nice work!

Anyway, we know that this ROM isn't stable, thus EXPERIMENTAL, but ARHD wasnt stable on my Sensation too.

@Trip: Do You somehow use hardware Acceleration in this ROM? Will You be developing both, ICS and MIUI for Sensation?

Guest Clone519

I must say this ROM is the fastest I have used on a Sensation. It even feels faster than a stock Galaxy Nexus with ICS. Really nice work!

Anyway, we know that this ROM isn't stable, thus EXPERIMENTAL, but ARHD wasnt stable on my Sensation too.

@Trip: Do You somehow use hardware Acceleration in this ROM? Will You be developing both, ICS and MIUI for Sensation?

Hmmm do you mean the ICS version or the Android 2.3.7 MIUI?

If you have older version from Trip ROM you can pull system/app/vending.apk and push to actually Rom. Root explorer in R/W can make it or on your computer wit Total commander or other program.

Thanks will give it a go when I get done with school today

I have a FC in the bookmarks menu of the internet browser, not really a pity, as i can get another from market, just reporting!

Edited by Kaahru

Guest R1nGoStar_

Maybe some nice dude could do this for us and just post a flashable zip for us to use, wouldn't that be great :)

I have the old Rom if you need it :D

Maybe some nice dude could do this for us and just post a flashable zip for us to use, wouldn't that be great :)

I have the old Rom if you need it :D

I have all from his ROM from S001 till the last one.This is the old market if not i will upload other:)

I use 107 with endtime002 kernel this run in my Sensation very well.

Battery life is the best what i had from 17.of May when i get my phone:)

I use only YouTube HD video for recording:)

I like use MIUI Rom that's i try all what I can reach on network.

When i get every time trouble (I have not a best quality phonemad.gif) I try found to myself solution.

Last time i went back to HTC stock ROM with Radio 10.56 & begin the process with Revolutionary & CID etc etc pure 16 GB card. After i made full wipe with this Sensation wipe & install ROM 107 with kernel endtime 001 use it & change the kernel to entime 002. & Result is super.

I keep this end of the yearsmile.gif

Edited by tomS01

Guest R1nGoStar_

I have all from his ROM from S001 till the last one.This is the old market if not i will upload other:)

I use 107 with endtime002 kernel this run in my Sensation very well.

Battery life is the best what i had from 17.of May when i get my phone:)

I use only YouTube HD video for recording:)

I like use MIUI Rom that's i try all what I can reach on network.

When i get every time trouble (I have not a best quality phonemad.gif) I try found to myself solution.

Last time i went back to HTC stock ROM with Radio 10.56 & begin the process with Revolutionary & CID etc etc pure 16 GB card. After i made full wipe with this Sensation wipe & install ROM 107 with kernel endtime 001 use it & change the kernel to entime 002. & Result is super.

I keep this end of the yearsmile.gif

Thanks, I will try..

I use S0108B.2.11.26 with endtime pre002, Radio 10.58, i hope it works for this.

EDIT:

Old market kind of worked.

Now I get to install an apk from marked then I get market fc after app is installed.

Just push force close and i can use my newly installed apk from marked.

Thanks for half fix, now i can use this rom daily.

EDIT:I was to quick writing this It only worked once, no I get FC again in marked, Damn :(

Thanks TRIP you rock

Edited by R1nGoStar_