[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thanks, I will try..

I use S0108B.2.11.26 with endtime pre002, Radio 10.58, i hope it works for this.

I think this also a good but what i have in my phone i must keep it for my funbiggrin.gif

When some news will run also good (in s*** quality phone) i will change immediatelybiggrin.gif

Best regards & Good luck

Tom

I changed with Root explorer Not flash-able what i upload!!!!!!!

Take it easy 107 is daily 108 is new:)(I have only 20 minutes exercise with it nice but i am now busy a bit that's i keep 107)

Edited by tomS01

Thanks, I will try..

I use S0108B.2.11.26 with endtime pre002, Radio 10.58, i hope it works for this.

EDIT:

Old market kind of worked.

Now I get to install an apk from marked then I get market fc after app is installed.

Just push force close and i can use my newly installed apk from marked.

Thanks for half fix, now i can use this rom daily.

EDIT:I was to quick writing this It only worked once, no I get FC again in marked, Damn :(

Thanks TRIP you rock

First of all thx for the great rom, i really love it !!!

This Market works fine for me ...

OldMarket.zip

Guest Louis Santos

I love this ROM. So far when I select to download an app from market it fc. Also if I go to settings about phone it fc also.

For best battery performance should I use miui build 07 or 08? and is endtime kernal 002 come stock with build 07

Guest hamitoche

after you install old market you have to disable "market updater" or else it will auto update to newest market without you knowing that is why you are back to FC

Guest Fusion600

Hey Trip, if you wanna be first on the sensation AGAIN, you'd better hurry in putting out an ICS Alpha. KMOBS from CM posted this "Woohoo, sound, wifi, data usage, radio, 3g, sensors, hw accel, etc all working on sensation.

Want to fix BT, some remaining graphics bugs, and a couple other misc issues before an alpha."

All you have to do is post yours and you'll beat CM again. ;)

Guest hamitoche

Hey Trip, if you wanna be first on the sensation AGAIN, you'd better hurry in putting out an ICS Alpha. KMOBS from CM posted this "Woohoo, sound, wifi, data usage, radio, 3g, sensors, hw accel, etc all working on sensation.

Want to fix BT, some remaining graphics bugs, and a couple other misc issues before an alpha."

All you have to do is post yours and you'll beat CM again. ;)

Dude read :"Damn it is extremely late Trying to fix the release tomorow at work!" that is what he is communicating if you search a little.

Guest Fusion600

Dude read :"Damn it is extremely late Trying to fix the release tomorow at work!" that is what he is communicating if you search a little.

Thanks man, I really need to get out (of this thread) more. I had absolutely no idea there was the other thread going on. This thread is was my homepage.

Thatta-boy Trip.

Guest vikorth

So far no other ROM impressed me as has this one. If BT works too there is nothing like it at this point. This ROM is fast, super fast and still very battery friendly. Once Trip is done with AOSP ICS, I hope he finds time to look at this ROM also.

Guest rogoshin

I was wondering what combination people are using now. Because last time I was on this ROM it was not stable for me. I was on 107, and I got random reboots plus many apps where not working.

Guest cybermungo

Great Rom,

with old Market No Problem downloading

Just ohne thing, Compass ins Not working.

GPS ins ok

Greetings Form austria

Edited by cybermungo

Guest vedix95

It seems to me that I have missed a minute of TripNICS the latest version?

When will you it back?

I am eager and excited to test this;)

I was always told that the future belongs to those who get up early and not who sleeps late .... lol

Please do Trip position even if it is not finished;)

Anyway good job;)

Edited by vedix95

Guest -JuAnItO-

can from anyone please answer me..

Current time in bahrain 4:00 PM but if i enabled Automatic set time he set time at 1:00 PM !!

i set time in Sensation 4:00 PM and if some send to me a message in 4:00 PM my sensation show me the message was received in 1:00 PM !!!

EDIT: i fix it

same thing with Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and other !!

how i can fix it ??

Edited by -JuAnItO-

Guest boldtaction

can from anyone please answer me..

Current time in bahrain 4:00 PM but if i enabled Automatic set time he set time at 1:00 PM !!

i set time in Sensation 4:00 PM and if some send to me a message in 4:00 PM my sensation show me the message was received in 1:00 PM !!!

EDIT: i fix it

same thing with Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and other !!

how i can fix it ??

Make your font bigger.

Edited by boldtaction

Guest Leixner

First of all, I love this ROM, stable and fast! Definately a keeper.

But is there any way to get a different camera? Porting the Amaze Camera would be awesome. There´s a port on XDA that works with ARHD.

Would be awesome if there´s any way to port it!

Guest vorBeth

I have looked, but can't find links to your sources (Kernel is a must release) device tree and vendor files would be nice too.

Can you please provide links, thanks.

Guest hamitoche

I have looked, but can't find links to your sources (Kernel is a must release) device tree and vendor files would be nice too.

Can you please provide links, thanks.

(Kernel is a must release)=????????

Guest vorBeth

(Kernel is a must release)=????????

Yes, kernel source is under a GPL licence, as such the source code must be made available, just look @ XDA to see the points they make against HTC for not releasing kernel source.

Seeing as Trip has released a kernel the source must be published too.

Guest JassyCliq

Yes, kernel source is under a GPL licence, as such the source code must be made available, just look @ XDA to see the points they make against HTC for not releasing kernel source.

Seeing as Trip has released a kernel the source must be published too.

If i may quote from his OP

" GPL DISCLAIMER:

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering will make the (kernel) source code available to the "public" when everything suids our needs. This "project" will not be opensourced as long as the release is still in alpha and / or beta stage. As a little side note i would like to say that no one can prove that my kernel is exactly the way it is stated.. If i upload the HTC kernel source and just replace the acpuclock.c file and say THAT is my 3.0.4 kernel, then who can say that it isnt? :rolleyes: "

Guest vorBeth

If i may quote from his OP

" GPL DISCLAIMER:

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering will make the (kernel) source code available to the "public" when everything suids our needs. This "project" will not be opensourced as long as the release is still in alpha and / or beta stage. As a little side note i would like to say that no one can prove that my kernel is exactly the way it is stated.. If i upload the HTC kernel source and just replace the acpuclock.c file and say THAT is my 3.0.4 kernel, then who can say that it isnt? :rolleyes: "

You may.

May I also point out that the as trip has released a "public" kernel, be it beta or alpha or whatever, as per GPL if the sources are requested then, they should be provided.

Not as trip is implying, when he feels like it.

To answer that quote directly, anyone who knows even a little about kernel's would know what changes you would make.

To wrap this up, and prevent a MASS trolling session.

I revoke my request for all but kernel sources, lets see if Trip is a honest developer...

Guest hamitoche

You may.

May I also point out that the as trip has released a "public" kernel, be it beta or alpha or whatever, as per GPL if the sources are requested then, they should be provided.

Not as trip is implying, when he feels like it.

To answer that quote directly, anyone who knows even a little about kernel's would know what changes you would make.

To wrap this up, and prevent a MASS trolling session.

I revoke my request for all but kernel sources, lets see if Trip is a honest developer...

psssst yo hey XDA is calling ....!!