[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest zero2006xl

Incredible ROM, Trip. Congrats!

It's the most smooth ROM i have never used. I hope you will be able to fix the crashes and add a battery icon (there isn't any way to show the indicator on the notification bar). When this ROM will be done, i'm gonna flashing it on my phone. Keeper ROM!

Guest rogoshin

psssst yo hey XDA is calling ....!!

If you check his twitter it seams he is trying to make his own Miui ROM for Sensation, i think he used to be with Galnet.

Guest vorBeth

If you check his twitter it seams he is trying to make his own Miui ROM for Sensation, i think he used to be with Galnet.

Actually I am not trying to make my own MIUI, I'm quite happy running Sence-O-Matic thanks.

Besides I don't need trips source to make my own ROM, I have 0 issues with being able to decompile his or any other rom.

Hell I can even decode the smali's back to human readable java...

I would just like him to respect the GPL licence he is operating under.

Guest rogoshin

Actually I am not trying to make my own MIUI, I'm quite happy running Sence-O-Matic thanks.

Besides I don't need trips source to make my own ROM, I have 0 issues with being able to decompile his or any other rom.

It was this comment that confused me then. "If I do release a MIUI build it will be for the HTC Sensation. I don't have a Desire S or Glalaxy S any more". But looking again that was a very old comment.

Guest Leixner

https://plus.google.com/113702637309752822154/posts

"So I told myself I wouldn't get involved in TripNRaver's rom. But after people told me it was released and full HW acceleration was working, I decided to download it and check it out. In the system/lib/hw/ composer there is a library that controls hardware acceleration. If you notice, it is missing in his rom, but not in my current working directory. His release is NOT hardware accelerated. He may be racing to be first, but I only like releasing things when they are finished."

I wanted to flash this, i know the experimental build has the market issue but on the older version is the market working fine?

Yes it the market works fine on the older version. If you install the old market on the newer ROM it also works fine ... I'm running this config (new ROM, old market) and it works fine.

Guest Fusion600

This is not a real Android ICS miui rom! It's only gingerbread with changed android version in the info. What a misleading ROM.

Shame on you!

Umm. thanks for sharing??? Thanks for stopping by.

Guest manelriells

Respect...but you can't respect somebody's work,he has not finished yet and there are also people like you talking about laws and willing to apropiate somebody's work... don't talk about respect because you have same as snakes...

live and let the others live,...impossible words for envy people,you have what you wanted,In spanish we have an expression that says: he don't eat and don't let anybody eat too,If you can't do a kernel like trip don't ask for it,maybe the law says that but he has the same tools as you,it's from losers to copy his work,you can do it better by yourself,but if you can't It's much better to legaly stole somebody's hard work....and you talk about respect,snake¡¡

Edited by manelriells

Guest uriareous

So is CM but i dont see you doing the same to them

Guest -JuAnItO-

is there any support for TripMiUi users ?????

i can't install any app from the market with the new Android Market!! don't till me use old market because i don't like it..is there any fix for the new AndroidMarket ??

how i can add ICS animations to this ROM ??

S0107B

Guest TripNRaVeR

Offcourse there is.. And the next version will include the old market again. The new market is causing to much issues and has no prio at this time.

Guest -JuAnItO-

Offcourse there is.. And the next version will include the old market again. The new market is causing to much issues and has no prio at this time.

can u make the new Market a flashable file and we can install any app from him ??

many users here need the new market

Guest Kkholidaze

Yes it the market works fine on the older version. If you install the old market on the newer ROM it also works fine ... I'm running this config (new ROM, old market) and it works fine.

how exactly am i to stop the market update? it keeps updating to new version.

Guest Chilled26

how exactly am i to stop the market update? it keeps updating to new version.

Remove "MarketUpdater.apk" from /system/app

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk