[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

What do you think of new theme?

Quadrant 3100 with stock speeds. This is the fastest rom i build for the Sensation. The TDE rom will be faster

Going to try to get some sleep now

Grtz

What do you think of new theme?

Quadrant 3100 with stock speeds. This is the fastest rom i build for the Sensation. The TDE rom will be faster

Going to try to get some sleep now

Grtz

Good Night !

Guest BoriKayza

HeyTripnraver sorry to bother you ,you maybe have been bothered with this a million times already but there is a couple of devs working on trying to port miui to the htc evo 3d with no luck ,they have been trying this since your first port for the sensation came up with no luck.I wanted to ask you if you can and want to help them it will be greatly appreciated.They are at freenode webchat irc channel ##miui-shooter .Thanks

Guest Docmjldds

i thought so too!!

And just to be sure, I looked at download. Way back in my early days of the Nexus one, a radio update was included as part of the install. You could opt out or say OK to the update, but those days are long gone. I typically fastboot flash a radio.img file so it's no big deal. Just hate messing around with something that doesn't need messing with....

Guest jay661972

Radio mention earlier was for Sensation XE, i believe this is the new radio for EU. This rom had 10.56.9035.00P_10.14.9035.01M. The stock for tmo US is 10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01M if Im not mistaken.

Hmmm...Might as well wait for the final B version.

Guest Fusion600

TRIP, This is FANTASTIC!!!!

My Bluetooth is working with my car, my WiFi is working perfectly at home, my GPS is working perfectly with my Golf program and MAN is this ever fast!!!!!

Maybe an appreciation beer will help cheer you up. Lord knows I appreciate your efforts!!!! Thanks again Man!

Guest Fusion600

Is mms still small? Jusy adkin cuz I'm dling right now. Flash In a bit and tell u guys wats up! Hah

I didn't try it before, but just sent a picture from my wife's phone to mine, and it came in fullsize (MMS size) did it do that before?

So far the only thing I have found is no flash on still pictures. Still testing things out though

TripnRaver-

Just curious ...i know you mentoned still in alpha stage....im new to your ROM, just installed it. This shi*t seems flawless.

Im on a t-mobile USA sensation. Its flying...calls, sms, menu's most everything works this can be a good daily driver.

What are the known bugs on this new release because to me it seems like this ROM is the shi*t to be alpha stage

Thanks for your hard work.

Guest bryancotton84

TripnRaver-

Just curious ...i know you mentoned still in alpha stage....im new to your ROM, just installed it. This shi*t seems flawless.

Im on a t-mobile USA sensation. Its flying...calls, sms, menu's most everything works this can be a good daily driver.

What are the known bugs on this new release because to me it seems like this ROM is the shi*t to be alpha stage

Thanks for your hard work.

take a picture in the dark and report back

Guest xionation

First of all, Trip I hope your girl comes back so your happy again! :) ,

Secondly the ROM is so smooth and fast!, although personally the sliders for example the brightness could be faster and smoother maybe?

Thirdly is 38 degree's for the cpu temp.. is this normal? :S

Overall good ROM looking forward to the final THANKS TRIP :)

Guest bryancotton84

I didn't try it before, but just sent a picture from my wife's phone to mine, and it came in fullsize (MMS size) did it do that before?

So far the only thing I have found is no flash on still pictures. Still testing things out though

my mms is still small :(

take a picture in the dark and report back

lol....good one, okay so FLASH dont work on the camera.

it alsolooks like auto brightness does not work either.

just rebooted the phone, got a pitch black screen.

Guest Alphawolf36

Seriously amazing rom!!!!! I am new to MIUI and this is mind blowing fast. Only couple of questions tho. Is google talk in here already and i am missing its location, if not anyone have a copy of the apk for me to download. And second is, am i supposed to flash a different kernel or mess with cpu cause my quadrants are about 2400 (still blazing fast!) but lower then 3000 which i thought i seen one post? Thanks again

Hey Trip.

Is it possible to get a change log with each release you do? Just in case something goes wrong so we as users know what to track and where to go.

I agree......this would be really helpful

Guest Docmjldds

Seriously amazing rom!!!!! I am new to MIUI and this is mind blowing fast. Only couple of questions tho. Is google talk in here already and i am missing its location, if not anyone have a copy of the apk for me to download. And second is, am i supposed to flash a different kernel or mess with cpu cause my quadrants are about 2400 (still blazing fast!) but lower then 3000 which i thought i seen one post? Thanks again

I posted this earlier today. My best Quadrant EVER on ANY DEVICE!!!!

post-651740-0-00875000-1315994331_thumb. Wanted to see if wifi calling would make a difference with kernel so I installed Pyramid-Kernel-0.1.2-CM7-1.67GHz_r3.zip. After a couple of runs I was amazed at the Quadrant Score. Of course will have to see how bad this baby eats battery up along with temps, but still amazing results, for those that live and die for benchmarks. Not me...just posting for info only.

Edit: wanted to show 4057 Quadrant score but having issues with uploading. Will post the screenie later after I figure out the issuepost-651740-0-87032000-1316046340_thumb.

Guest sonnguyen10123

guys, can someone confirm that sending sms to person not in contact works? i dont wanna try it and forever fcs and i gotta reflash. thanks muchos.

bugs found so far, no flash on camera but camcorder yes.

thts it!

Guest zivotinjnja

So far I found the following bugs:

- still no-service bug, but I replace libhtc_ril.so and the bug is gone

- on the lockscreen in the upper-left part of the screen instead of provider name I have these numbers: 9 15, 5 On the home screen everything is ok. This bug annoys me too much. When I pull notifications down I can see both the numbers and my provider's name

- on-off settings switches are not translated from Japanese :)

- monitor app is still in Japanese

- camera flash not working

- data not working

- still hoping for multilanguage

EU Sensation, I am using the latest radio.

Other than this, absolutely the best rom around. Thanks trip but please fix this if you can.

Edited by zivotinjnja

Guest Alphawolf36

I posted this earlier today. My best Quadrant EVER on ANY DEVICE!!!!

post-651740-0-00875000-1315994331_thumb. Wanted to see if wifi calling would make a difference with kernel so I installed Pyramid-Kernel-0.1.2-CM7-1.67GHz_r3.zip. After a couple of runs I was amazed at the Quadrant Score. Of course will have to see how bad this baby eats battery up along with temps, but still amazing results, for those that live and die for benchmarks. Not me...just posting for info only.

Edit: wanted to show 4057 Quadrant score but having issues with uploading. Will post the screenie later after I figure out the issuepost-651740-0-87032000-1316046340_thumb.

Kool, yeah. tbh this rom is so fast i dont need to do anything to it. Was just wondering if i was missing a semi-required step. Now i am just searching for this gtalk apk. But not sure if it is built into this already. Ty for reply

Edited by Alphawolf36

Guest Fusion600

guys, can someone confirm that sending sms to person not in contact works? i dont wanna try it and forever fcs and i gotta reflash. thanks muchos.

bugs found so far, no flash on camera but camcorder yes.

thts it!

I have sent and received sms from unknown numbers

Guest stanleynhan

great rom, snappy even when running the twlauncher. no bugs really except for the camera one but besides that, everything works well. oh and there is a delay sometimes when i turn on the screen. great job trip, keep up the good work.

just hope the battery is gonna be good