[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Raycaster3

OK, first of all looking great so far. Having trouble with WiFi calling. Did my usual changes to build.prop to identify as tmous HTC Sensation 4g. Libkineto.so was missing from this ROM vs. v6. Pushed that over but I am stuck at enabling.

Ray, let me know how you make out.

I will but.right now I can't get the market to work. The old version (stock) wouldn't download.anything then I updated and now.all I get are fc's all.over the place when I try to.open it.

Edited by Raycaster3

So I really live the rom but even after a reflash and wiping caches I still can't download anything from the market it acts like it's.starting then just quits weird

same here

fix permissions didnt help

Edited by cmart4

Guest Raycaster3

I just tried market as well and am getting force closures. I packaged the new market with the ROM before I flashed.

The old.one.wouldn't download anything either

Guest Spacechild

I'm not getting any FC in market, but it starts to download then stops. Clearing market cache doesn't make any difference. I'm able to install apps from amazon marketplace.

Guest Bluewall1

I really hope you're not angry with me Trip. I follow you since your FIRST ROM on the Xperia : )

Btw, gonna flash this now. Thank you so much bro, will buy you a beer when i recieve my firstcredit card :D

Guest Raycaster3

I'm not getting any FC in market, but it starts to download then stops. Clearing market cache doesn't make any difference. I'm able to install apps from amazon marketplace.

Me too I can.install anything from anywhere else but not the market.

Guest insanechinaman

Same thing with Market, but I'm also experiencing force closes in Wifi calling. I flashed it from the fix you provided, but now it's constantly force closing. Do we need a separate patch for this new build?

So I just went back to 006 for the ride home. Small item that really means little, but WiFi connected much faster on 006 than 007. Again, not an issue at all just thought I would mention it.

Same thing with Market, but I'm also experiencing force closes in Wifi calling. I flashed it from the fix you provided, but now it's constantly force closing. Do we need a separate patch for this new build?

OK, I was having WiFi force closing on me at first, that is how I discovered the libkineto.so is missing from system/lib. This wasn't the case on 006. If you add that file in there, you should be able to run WiFi calling. My issue is it hangs at Enabling. I am curious if the market download issue and wifi unable to connect are related.

Guest Nicegypt

works fine here

yeah i reflash the rom again and works fine now. By the way did you have any skype works video cuz i always talk to my family over seas and skype is most important app to me

yeah i reflash the rom again and works fine now. By the way did you have any skype works video cuz i always talk to my family over seas and skype is most important app to me

sorry, i've never tried skype

Guest Raycaster3

I pushed the same files for wifi calling that I have since 001B and they've worked every time but this one. It's a no go unfortunately. There is no patch that I'm aware of as of yet, ROM just released, but maybe later. IDK I'm probably gonna restore my backup of 006B gotta have market.

Trip the launcher looks AMAZING!!! I really dig it, but I would suggest a way to disable wallpaper scrolling (makes the launcher seem slower). The Theme is feraking sick with all that blue. That's my fav color, I'm definitely gonna grab a copy of that for my glacier and to keep for future (private) use.

The camera is awesome! wish I could push to 006B and take it with me but I know it's kernel related.

Wish I could stick with this build, but I kind of need the market.

I'll keep messing with it for a while and report back. Thanks Trip!!!

Guest Raycaster3

OK, I was having WiFi force closing on me at first, that is how I discovered the libkineto.so is missing from system/lib. This wasn't the case on 006. If you add that file in there, you should be able to run WiFi calling. My issue is it hangs at Enabling. I am curious if the market download issue and wifi unable to connect are related.

I added the file to the right place and the app and fc all day. I used my tried and true adb push method that I've done in every build so far, and no go.