[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Alphawolf36

I really can't duplicate that maps issue as my maps works perfectly. Locks super fast and is very accurate. If you want to see the way I flashed my setup check out the kernel thread. I don't use bt but I have had zero wifi/maps issues to date. Just thought I'd let people know. It could be in the process of flashing that things get a little messed up. Idk.

I did have the maps issue, but it must have been when i flashed the newest radio when it went away. But if you do flash the radio, i suggest flashing the radio then a clean install of ROM. For some reason when i flashed radio it messed up a couple things and couldnt fix them, but after a clean install life was good again.

Guest xspeed9190

I really can't duplicate that maps issue as my maps works perfectly. Locks super fast and is very accurate. If you want to see the way I flashed my setup check out the kernel thread. I don't use bt but I have had zero wifi/maps issues to date. Just thought I'd let people know. It could be in the process of flashing that things get a little messed up. Idk.

Thanks for the input. Idk what the issue is. I do have the newest radio 10.58 or so. And it worked on previous builds and works on other Roms CM7 or sense roms.

I had the same issue on 008, but then flashed the 2 kernal updates and it fixed it for me

Flash the one from the OP in this tread first, then flash the 050B from the newer tread. After that, go to advance and wipe devlik and fix permissions. Should be good after that.

Where is this newer thread? Link? Can't find it. I feel kind of stupid :). I have flashed the 047 kernel from OP but want to try the second one also since I can't connect to my bluetooth speakers.

Thanks.

Sry dont have BT so dont know bout that, meant for the maps. I have always just used 10 buck wire headsets, they have better call quality then most 50-80 dollar bt. And i am to cheap to spend hundreds on a bt. Plus i feel like i an CIA with my wires! lol

Edit: Crap i forgot i updated radio about the same time and to be honest i dont remember which was the fix for the maps.

When I had that problem with maps a couple of warning icons showed up in the statusbar asking for permission. I enabled every one of them and now everything works.

Guest Docmjldds

Where did you read this post from me? Can you send a link plz?

Thanks Fusion, thats exactly the point that i was trying to make.

I have to go hunting for the post. But....in the mean time, I was waiting to hear back from a few users here on how to handle the following. I have WiFi calling WORKING on YOUR ROM. I did NOT have to edit/change the model name or brand name in your build.prop, although on the Frankenstine ROM, he did change to the HTC Sensation 4G reference for model and tmous for brand which I absolutely needed to have my TMobileTV app to work. So I am most humbly asking you is it at all possible to have those references changed in build.prop and NOT break the TAP sound stuff. I can either post here or send you in a PM the exact files he used. The sounds are still extremely loud, as in your stock setup, so I do not believe anything was broke. But I would really be more than happy to send you everything so as to best have this work and NOT affect the quality or integrity of your work. At the same time, I would like to keep my abilities to have the tmobile stuff such as my TV app to still work also. You had asked in a prior post for any users here to send you the files etc that would make this work for TMobile users. So, could you just please do the same again, for everybody here? I have NOT sent this out to anyone. I did NOT want to have all sorts of added posts and edits that would haphazardly affect your work here. See attached. I just clean installed your last ROM, not the JFT version but the normal one and I then followed up with flashing this file: TripNKernel_B7_2.6.35-v047.zip. IOW, just following the OP. See attached. I will now go hunting for that reference I stated.

Edit: I keep getting errors on attaching screen shots. Have to figure out why the Forum software here is doing this to me right now :(

This one works now :)post-651740-0-56155500-1317374375_thumb.

Edited by Docmjldds

Guest TripNRaVeR

I was bored a little so i decided to build an amplifier. Amplifier is controlled by TAPS, maybe TAPS will evolve into TAPS2-UC (TripNDroid Audio Processing System 2 - User Controllable)

Dont know.

Amplifier has no MAX it can be pushed forever, eventually speaker brick. TAPS will take care of this and is limiting the amount of power.

Values available now:

0x1

0x2

0x3

0x4 - max in S008B

0x5

0x6

The max volume is calculated with some formula so the volume is louder then just 2 steps up. Surround sound can amplified also, including software handled speaker wideness.

0x0 - value in S008B

0x1

0x2

:) T.

Guest Docmjldds

I was bored a little so i decided to build an amplifier. Amplifier is controlled by TAPS, maybe TAPS will evolve into TAPS2-UC (TripNDroid Audio Processing System 2 - User Controllable)

:) T.

Nice. Can't wait either. In the meantime..post #3172 is the reference I was looking for. IF...I misinterpreted, then I'm sorry. See below where you basically just state no way are you going to work with people from XDA. I basically took this as you would not collaberate.

No way i'm going to work together with people from XDA, nothing personal to them but c'mon? You cant be seriously asking this

I'm not allowed there so basicly i work my arse out for somebody else then

HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID TO SPEND TIME ON DEVELOPMENT FOR ROMS WHEN I NEED TO SPEND TIME WITH MY GIRL :(

and see.. this is what you get when you want to build something for the community..

Guest Docmjldds

When I had that problem with maps a couple of warning icons showed up in the statusbar asking for permission. I enabled every one of them and now everything works.

That's the key. You get three exclamations now. Each is giving a DIFFERENT permission. I was initially only answering ONE of those exclamations, then kept getting the fact I was signed in to Google and log on failures. It's weird to be asking three different permissions, but that's exactly what is happening if you read each exclamation from the notifications.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Nice. Can't wait either. In the meantime..post #3172 is the reference I was looking for. IF...I misinterpreted, then I'm sorry. See below where you basically just state no way are you going to work with people from XDA. I basically took this as you would not collaberate.

That was a response to someone that asked about building a rom together, while i'm not allowed on xda that will never happen. That would mean only loss to me, i cant gain anything with it. It doesnt improve my skills, i dont get feedback nothing.

Its the same as when i build this rom and send it to you to release it under youre name on xda.. thats pretty ridicolous right? Still cant see where i said that i dont work on wifi calling?

That was a response to someone that asked about building a rom together, while i'm not allowed on xda that will never happen. That would mean only loss to me, i cant gain anything with it. It doesnt improve my skills, i dont get feedback nothing.

Its the same as when i build this rom and send it to you to release it under youre name on xda.. thats pretty ridicolous right? Still cant see where i said that i dont work on wifi calling?

Ok you have stated why you would not like to develop this with others, and I see your point, and you are right only loss to you.......but gain to the community....sorry for assuming you would be able to see that Trip. I respect your decision and I won't bring it up anymore.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Ok you have stated why you would not like to develop this with others, and I see your point, and you are right only loss to you.......but gain to the community....sorry for assuming you would be able to see that Trip. I respect your decision and I won't bring it up anymore.

You miss my point, i dont say that i didnt like it. I would like it, but it is impossible to work together when someone cant get in to the same community you talk about. Also you forget that with community you mean xda and its users only. Why would anyone come here when the best quality (it will be the best when working together) is on xda? It isnt fair to say that xda is the Android community, Android is more then xda.

You miss my point, i dont say that i didnt like it. I would like it, but it is impossible to work together when someone cant get in to the same community you talk about. Also you forget that with community you mean xda and its users only. Why would anyone come here when the best quality (it will be the best when working together) is on xda? It isnt fair to say that xda is the Android community, Android is more then xda.

Trip I think you are missing what I am saying. There is nothing stopping the other developers from working with you on this rom HERE, in this community. I never said anything about XDA. I think you would find that there are more than enough people who would like to see a really polished version of MIUI running on the Sensation, if you build it they will come. I mean after all thats how half of us at least showed up here :) I mean no disrespect by my suggestions, and like I said I understand your reasoning with the whole "XDA" thing.

Carry on with the developing sir, and thank you for at least considering what I had to say without taking it the wrong way. I look forward to your future releases :)

Guest dixonloo

Wifi tethering is not working on 76B or 80B right ? is there any way to fixed it ?

i've tried b7 and b10 kernel also cant ..

is there any kernal or way to get it working as i love tripnmiui but wifi hotspot is important !

thanks ~

Wifi tethering is not working on 76B or 80B right ? is there any way to fixed it ?

i've tried b7 and b10 kernel also cant ..

is there any kernal or way to get it working as i love tripnmiui but wifi hotspot is important !

thanks ~

As of right now, running the latest version and kernel, no it is not working but I'm sure it's on Trip's list of bug fixes to be completed, we just have to be patient right now :)

Guest callmexist

you should try simply android ^.^ that was the forum i always used for my cliq, and they have a sensation section that has i think maybe one post >.< but theres many dope people on there that are chill as hell, :D

Guest dixonloo

As of right now, running the latest version and kernel, no it is not working but I'm sure it's on Trip's list of bug fixes to be completed, we just have to be patient right now :)

owh ~ thanks bro for the info ~

act wifi hotpot is working on 76B rom , but only browser working for the connected phone , apps like FB n twitter not working ! weird eh!

76B stock is on cm7 kernel if i'm not wrong ! is there is any working kernel for wifi hotspot? rolleyes.gif

Guest Docmjldds

But again, as other users here have stated, we mean to keep on updating HERE, not on XDA. I took the reply that you wouldn't want any part of collaborating at all. So...lets get passed that point. You meant one thing and I misinterpreted to mean under any circumstance or location. So, on another note, how can I best work with you or users here concerning wifi calling. Can I send you the files and you look at the edits and just see if it works for you, and then maybe you can incorporate into your next build, so as to best protect your work? Plus at same time, help my issue with the name and brand edit to use my one app and not break your stuff? It does work right now and it doesn't appear to break anything either, but that's your department to really verify.

Hi All mate!

Yesterday i put the new

RUU_Pyramid_LE_HTC_Europe_1.73.401.2_Radio_10.58.9 035.00U_10.15.9035.02_2_release_215830_signed rom

after i get locked s-off and made all the process to get CWM CID etc.

Now i have: HBoot 1.17.111 CWM 5.0.2.0 & latest radio. I formatted my sd card too.

Today Friday & i waiting the new update i am curious how does it will run with this config.

Have a nice weekend & less war!

Guest sonnguyen10123

Trip, couple off suggestions, can u make camera flash down to 15%, like bricked kernel.

And make the kernel or rom to run with less heat.

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

Guest Docmjldds

hey guys, i'm running the lastest version with the .50 kernel from trips other thread, can't dl anything from the market, any suggestions?

I clean installed TripNMiUI_S008B.1.9.23-TripNRaVeR.zip. After initial setup I then flashed the 047 Kernel. I then flashed the 050 Kernel after running under 047 for a while and I have zero issues with market. When updating from 047 to 050 Kernel, boot to recovery and BEFORE flashing the Kernel update, wipe BOTH Cache and Dalvik Cache. Then flash Kernel. Then reboot. This is the proper way for this to work. I would start over if you deviated.

Edited by Docmjldds

Guest ravigodhwani

I clean installed TripNMiUI_S008B.1.9.23-TripNRaVeR.zip. After initial setup I then flashed the 047 Kernel. I then flashed the 050 Kernel after running under 047 for a while and I have zero issues with market. When updating from 047 to 050 Kernel, boot to recovery and BEFORE flashing the Kernel update, wipe BOTH Cache and Dalvik Cache. Then flash Kernel. Then reboot. This is the proper way for this to work. I would start over if you deviated.

thanks for the advice, much appreciated. also, as far as cameras, i remember seeing a post that said we could push a different camera to fix video problems, does anyone know which one would be best?