[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lolz without logcat i can't fix bootloop dry.gif

Just saying so do not ask if this is fixed for next version, cause i'm not working on it if nobody helps.

Can you tell me in a few words how to obtain that log... my phone not booting, just restarting continuously...i have tried with adb, but it says "logcat not found"...

Regards,

Gabriel

Guest oracleoftruth

Can you elaborate on how exactly the ROM "couldn't get to boot at all"?

Sure: Stuck on boot loop. Htc logo sometimes trip miui logo but then restarts.

Sorry trip; I'm not much use.

How do I get the logcat?

Edited by oracleoftruth

Guest BummAround

This S010B build definitely ROCKS!

No "no service" bug at all, I use the 10.58.9035.00U_10.15.9035.02_2 radio on a non-4G device.

Edited by BummAround

Guest WiredLiving

This S010B build definitely ROCKS!

No "no service" bug at all, I use the 10.58.9035.00U_10.15.9035.02_2 radio on a non-4G device.

I'm getting a no service bug on my non 4G too, (wifi/bt/gps are fine) with this 10-10 release - i'll try flashing your radio radio :)

Thanks for the tip

First off, thanks a bunch, Trip. You've helped me find the good side to my Sensation. :)

Quick question : Is anyone else's LED acting weird? I tried searching for it in the forum, but couldn't find a response. Basically, if I set my LED color to Green (Default), the pulse is quite strange - The LED glows green, and I get a flashing orange. It's a mix of the two. I'd really like for it to be the usual flashing green.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!

Sorry to keep repeating this, but any suggestions? This didn't get fixed, even with a full wipe, cache wipe, dalvik wipe and a permission fix, which is why I'm slightly concerned...

Also, MIUI music seems to overheat my phone. It's okay as long as I use PowerAmp, but listening to music using the native player for about 15 minutes causes my phone to heat up to about 40 degrees and battery level to plummet...

Guest TripNRaVeR

- Update is multi-language

- Removed the last 70% kernel code

- no service bug solved

- wifi hotspot works

- bluetooth bricked lolz :lol:

I'm hopefull that bluetooth will be fixed tough, making a kernel backup after each build but even on my pc its not very practical it takes quite some time to do this everytime. Even tough source is only 200mb but al those different files making it time consuming.

Also market and the other google bloatware fixed.

Guest Duncank

- no service bug solved

- wifi hotspot works

I'm hopefull that bluetooth will be fixed tough, making a kernel backup after each build but even on my pc its not very practical it takes quite some time to do this everytime. Even tough source is only 200mb but al those different files making it time consuming.

Sounds great Trip! I'm looking forward to the update! Everything is working fine now, but I'm getting some random force closes every now and then, mostly in the Camera app.

And a little question, do you have any clue on why Miui Backup isn't doing what it's supposed to do? Every backup with applications fails to create. I'm using Titanium Backup for now, but would be glad if Miui's own backup is usable. Just put it somewhere at the bottom of a to do list;) No high priority for me!

Thanks!

Guest memnoch89

What is the difference with a real MIUI rom ? I'm actually with the 1.10.7 rom found on xda, can I flash this rom without wipe ?

Big problem with the bluetooth ?

(sorry for my english)

Guest TripNRaVeR

What is the difference with a real MIUI rom ? I'm actually with the 1.10.7 rom found on xda, can I flash this rom without wipe ?

Big problem with the bluetooth ?

(sorry for my english)

There is no problem with bluetooth in this release. You'll see and feel(hear) the difference when using it :)

Guest memnoch89

There is no problem with bluetooth in this release. You'll see and feel(hear) the difference when using it :)

Thanxs for your quick answer. Do I need to wipe data ?

Guest callmexist

Rom wipes everything 2 times, no need to do anything manually. Just download, install and have fun. :rolleyes:

you're freaking dope! when might this be available bro? stoked to test it out :D plus i need your audio for my music tomorrow >.<

Guest Arz Bhatia

Rom wipes everything 2 times, no need to do anything manually. Just download, install and have fun. :rolleyes:

Damn, I used to do that manually! Awesome.

Are there any market problems in the latest ROM?

Guest memnoch89

Just flashed, and 2 problems (big for me) :

- Android market not usable (FC immediately)

- no french langage found

Going back to the 1.10.7 I had, waiting for a french langage.

But good work smile.gif

Guest glassmoustache

Hi

First of all big thanks for the rom and the work - its superb

Like the poster above i also got a FC on market when i flashed the new version

Also getting a strange bug where screens seem stuck in edit mode even though ive exited edit mode

My screen is also not aligned when i load the 2x2 analog clock (its off center) - is this a known bug?

Again though many thanks for the work

Guest WiredLiving

I'm getting a no service bug on my non 4G too, (wifi/bt/gps are fine) with this 10-10 release - i'll try flashing your radio radio :)

Thanks for the tip

Update to radio 10.58.9035.00U_10.15.9035.02_2 and still no service (doh!)

Back to Bloat-Sense for a lil while then.

I loved MIUI on my HD2. Looking forward to a good stable daily-use MIUI build :P

Guest theviruz

- no service bug solved

- wifi hotspot works

nice update i cant wait to test it :)

Guest Fusion600

- no service bug solved

- wifi hotspot works

Removed 70% of the kernel, WOW!!!!!!

Can't wait, we are getting Sooo close to perfection. Great Job Trip.

Guest Tuliojnv

Hey guys I'm very new around here. Anyways Rom is Running Amazing after son Fixes.. Here They are:

Newest Version of Android Market 100% Working http://www.multiupload.com/RIIBH6D15Q

For APM - android.policy.jar (Just overwrite the original @ (system/framework/) http://www.multiupload.com/R8S6CR9HU6

Service BUG Fix by Restoring APN Settings From Stock ROM or Any Other ROM. (APN Backup and Restore.apk From Market) Here is my Backup.

Custum Splash Screen http://www.multiupload.com/JKOFG1KG9C

apns-20111011090335.xml

post-936213-0-62820900-1318426826_thumb.