[ROM 07-12] TripNMiUI S001.1RC.1.12.2 | RELEASE CANDIDATE | ENDTIME Kernel

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest zivotinjnja

Where have you been for the last decade, buddy? 90% all the way up to 100%, LED will be green while being charged. :lol:

I wasn't at home for a couple days, read few pages back and I must have missed smth. Next time please refrain from the sarcasm or I won't be quite nice about your feelings.

Guest Duncank

This version is acting a bit strange on my phone. When sending a text message after sending the message application force closes. Now, each time I try to open the message application it FC's. I've installed Go SMS and everything works fine until I send a message; then the screen turns black and the phone freezes. (It is still on because the button-lights are on.)

Yesterday, at sometime during the night my phone turned itself off; so my alarm didn't ring, luckily no problems and I got up well rested;)

Today I switched my phone from landscape to portrait during navigation and it suddenly reboots itself...

I'm hoping this will help you in finding possible problems! Keep up the great work!

Guest Vierbergen Tim

This version is acting a bit strange on my phone. When sending a text message after sending the message application force closes. Now, each time I try to open the message application it FC's. I've installed Go SMS and everything works fine until I send a message; then the screen turns black and the phone freezes. (It is still on because the button-lights are on.)

Yesterday, at sometime during the night my phone turned itself off; so my alarm didn't ring, luckily no problems and I got up well rested;)

Today I switched my phone from landscape to portrait during navigation and it suddenly reboots itself...

I'm hoping this will help you in finding possible problems! Keep up the great work!

Never had problems with sms... tested chomp (with textfreak), standard app and handscent all work just fine.

Even when your phone is turned off (with enough battery...) your alarm should ring........

Never had a reboot not with the latest version, and not before..... :-)

Guest Vierbergen Tim

post-935520-0-89163700-1319026362_thumb.

Start logging at 11AM when phone was fully charged... flashed latest rom... did titanium backup restore... send few sms, called around 10minutes. Played 10 min of angry birds :-) en did like 4 or 5 quadrant runs (results between 2750 ~ 3000). WLan always on....

Charged starting at 19u. At 21u40 100 procent charged (car charger so less current.....) Used my phone till 1Am. From 1 to 10 I slept and my phone was in stand by. At 1Am my phone was at around 80%... when I woke up it was 33% ??????? even when it is charged with a car charger this is not normal..... !

Look af attached picture to see results.

Edited by Vierbergen Tim

post-935520-0-89163700-1319026362_thumb.

Start logging at 11AM when phone was fully charged... flashed latest rom... did titanium backup restore... send few sms, called around 10minutes. Played 10 min of angry birds :-) en did like 4 or 5 quadrant runs (results between 2750 ~ 3000). WLan always on....

Charged starting at 19u. At 21u40 100 procent charged (car charger so less current.....) Used my phone till 1Am. From 1 to 10 I slept and my phone was in stand by. At 1Am my phone was at around 80%... when I woke up it was 33% ??????? even when it is charged with a car charger this is not normal..... !

Look af attached picture to see results.

Hi Tim you can make easy screen shot with droid explorer.Here

Edited by tomS01

Guest Vierbergen Tim

Hi Tim you can make easy screen shot with droid explorer.Here

HTanks :-) I know that in cyanogem (one of the nightlys) there was an option that if you press short on the power button it takes a screenshot :-)

HTanks :-) I know that in cyanogem (one of the nightlys) there was an option that if you press short on the power button it takes a screenshot :-)

Next Friday you can use on your sensation also with other combination:)

Guest BummAround

I wasn't at home for a couple days, read few pages back and I must have missed smth. Next time please refrain from the sarcasm or I won't be quite nice about your feelings.

I was joking, no sarcasm intended.

This LED turns green on 90% has been around for quite some time, not just a few pages back.

In regard to "won't be quite nice about my feelings", please, be my guess....

Edited by BummAround

Guest BummAround

Never had problems with sms... tested chomp (with textfreak), standard app and handscent all work just fine.

Even when your phone is turned off (with enough battery...) your alarm should ring........

Never had a reboot not with the latest version, and not before..... :-)

He was referring to the stock SMS app which seems to be buggy to some.

Guest Duncank

He was referring to the stock SMS app which seems to be buggy to some.

Yeah. it seems that if I answer a SMS from the popup on the home screen everything works as it should, but when I open the SMS app (if that even works) I get force closes everywhere. After sending a sms with Go Sms, the entire phone freezes. :P I'll stick to the popup for now.

Yeah. it seems that if I answer a SMS from the popup on the home screen everything works as it should, but when I open the SMS app (if that even works) I get force closes everywhere. After sending a sms with Go Sms, the entire phone freezes. I'll stick to the popup for now.

Maybe you can try wipe sms with titanium backup???!!

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

Guest empower

Trip, thank's for your work. I have been used your rom's thince s003b and every week it comes better.

Sorry for my bad English.

P.s. if i find bug i will post it here.

Guest gockillaz

I've attached a file that comes from the Gapps-site. This is the new Google Talk (with video and audiochat) that comes as an extra package (option) with the latest Gapps. Just flash this and everything works without Force Closes! I'm using this for about 4 or 5 rom-versions of Trip's now and its great!

Thanks, dude! Sorry for the late reply. :D

Guest Tomsijs

Is the echo (for the other party) in voice calls fixed for users who where experiencing it? Tried numerous radios and they didn't help. Also turning the volume down didn't help. It made it slightly better, but the issue was clearly still there.

The ROM seemed fine otherwise but being unable to make calls was kind of a dealbreaker for me :S. Any news on this?

with the latest build - still complaints from my other parties about echo...

tried this ROM also from Trip here on MoDaCo - the same thing...

p.s.

The FM radio issue - for the first time after install - application can be opened without headphones plugged in.

After plugging in - the fm radio app is timing out (not opening, only white blank screen) and then - FC.

No SMS FC or echo or any FC issues here at all. Rom has been working great.
Me too only battery bit quick lose power

Sent from my TripNMiUI Pyramid using Tapatalk

Trip if you can add rotation animation as that in the sense 3.5 rom.. It is the best i have seen

Dude, this must be a joke.... I mean, seriously, you are completely out of the game...

Trip, bluetooth works. Awesome stuff.

Joe’s ISSUE’s with this ROM:

• Quick Startup of Awesomeness!
  • Ass Kicking Sound!
  • Quick Speeds (Worthy of Zeus him self)
  • High Performance Graphics that will melt your brain
  • Powerful KERNEL (Caution) This kernel is so high tech; it can punch your friend in the gonads.
  • Functional GPS that can find your dead dogs lost puppy in a rabbit hole by your ex-girlfriends house were you buried it.
  • Working WIFI
  • Bluetooth is awesome! You can literally hear aliens in outer space talking about how awesome Trips ROM is.
  • Camera works great!
  • ROM, this rom is so tweaked out by Trip, it will make you want to say, “I SEE DEAD PEOPLE”.

Thank You Trip! Keep up the good work!!!

Edited by Joe396

Guest dancingtortoise

Joe’s ISSUE’s with this ROM:

• Quick Startup of Awesomeness!
  • Ass Kicking Sound!
  • Quick Speeds (Worthy of Zeus him self)
  • High Performance Graphics that will melt your brain
  • Powerful KERNEL (Caution) This kernel is so high tech; it can punch your friend in the gonads.
  • Functional GPS that can find your dead dogs lost puppy in a rabbit hole by your ex-girlfriends house were you buried it.
  • Working WIFI
  • Bluetooth is awesome! You can literally hear aliens in outer space talking about how awesome Trips ROM is.
  • Camera works great!
  • ROM, this rom is so tweaked out by Trip, it will make you want to say, “I SEE DEAD PEOPLE”.

Thank You Trip! Keep up the good work!!!

best review ever.