Silicone skin cover for ZTE Skate

Guest philmein

Guest Wacky.ddw

I have bin using the SIKIA hard case for some days now. And everything's fits perfectly it looks great. I think its protects great agains falling. What i think is its main purposse. But im disapointed at the powerbutton you really have to bash it... im beginning to think to cut it out, or drill a hole or something. Allso the camera alignment could be better.

The gel S curve one's one's looks like it has better power and volume buttons. But i think they are really ugly if they wouldt have the curve and the collor difference i would order one immediately. Only the white one looks ok.

Guest TouchyAndalou

I have bin using the SIKIA hard case for some days now. And everything's fits perfectly it looks great. I think its protects great agains falling. What i think is its main purposse. But im disapointed at the powerbutton you really have to bash it... im beginning to think to cut it out, or drill a hole or something. Allso the camera alignment could be better.

The gel S curve one's one's looks like it has better power and volume buttons. But i think they are really ugly if they wouldt have the curve and the collor difference i would order one immediately. Only the white one looks ok.

You should have a look at the new sofiz stripe case. http://www.casesss.com/product.aspx?model=48&pid=195#.TtQzOu2re50.twitter

I've been really happy with mine - looks good and the buttons are very easy to press. I plan on doing a review on the case soon, as soon as I get the time.

currently using the S Curve case, bought off ebay for £2.85 with free p&p...and screen protector...nice tight fit and well made, have to say im impressed.

I bought one of these as well and am quite happy with it, but I made a mess of applying the screen protector. Can anyone recommend a UK supplier for screen protectors only?

Anyone bought these below?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SCREEN-PROTECTORS-SKATE-ORANGE-MONTE/dp/B005NJASBE/ref=pd_cp_ce_1

This company below offer in packs of 1,5 and 10 but they don't appear to be 3 layer. Not sure if that makes a difference?:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005MJ5OAU/ref=sc_pgp__m_A2STKXI5MDDBSU_2?ie=UTF8&m=A2STKXI5MDDBSU&n=&s=&v=glance

the screen protector I got with my s-wave case wasn't labelled right, so when i peeled the films off in order, the sticky side was facing out and got ruined.

bought another colour with free protector and the second one was fine.

not sure if 3 layers just refers to the films that you remove, never seen it mentioned before like that.

not sure if 3 layers just refers to the films that you remove, never seen it mentioned before like that.

i thought that at first but it states "3 layer technology" as below, so not knowing anything about them i thought i'd ask here to see what people were buying. i'm not averse to trying different ones given the low cost, but would prefer to get a quick recommendation rather than waste time waiting on the postman if i order some duds first time round. anybody?

Technical Details

• High quality 3 layer technology
  • Against scratching, scraping and abrasion
  • UV protection
  • Resistance to erosion and finger-print
  • Remove without leaving residue marks

Guest dibbles

Anybody?

These are the ones that I bought and I consider them to be superb.

Use a credit card or something similar to apply them once you have thoroughly cleaned your screen.

These are the ones that I bought and I consider them to be superb.

Use a credit card or something similar to apply them once you have thoroughly cleaned your screen.

Thanks. Can you please just confirm which ones? I posted two different links - one supplier called Membrane/UK-Goods and the other is called Flash Superstore.

Edited by Nozz

Guest dibbles

Hangs my head in shame as I forgot to post the link to the ones I used...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280772776097?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

The ones in the link above are very very good and I have had the same type for the blade.

They have two protective layers on each screen protector. The first to be peeled off when applying to the screen. Then when smoothed in position the last is peeled off.

They are good quality and are less prone to show bubbles etc.

The ones you have noted here...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SCREEN-PROTECTORS-SKATE-ORANGE-MONTE/dp/B005NJASBE/ref=pd_cp_ce_1

(High quality 3 layer technology)

read to have the same three layer type protection (or application) but I have not used the supplier.

FWIW you also get the small cleaning cloths with the ebay seller but I do not see those noted with the Amazon dealer, if they are of use to you.

Edited by dibbles

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649

The ones in the link above are very very good and I have had the same type for the blade.

FWIW you also get the small cleaning cloths with the ebay seller but I do not see those noted with the Amazon dealer, if they are of use to you.

Thanks. Doesn't look like your supplier has any screen protectors left though - only cases. Unless anyone has any other suggestions, I might have to make do with the Amazon ones and the small cloth that came with the OMC Xmas goodybag!

Guest dibbles

Thanks. Doesn't look like your supplier has any screen protectors left though - only cases. Unless anyone has any other suggestions, I might have to make do with the Amazon ones and the small cloth that came with the OMC Xmas goodybag!

If you do go for the Amazon one go for the one which notes

(High quality 3 layer technology)

...it makes it so much easier to apply them successfully to the phone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zhecloud
Guest JThumar

Useless hides the flash at the back side..........lol

iv been searching for a carbon fiber skin for the phone, as i think cases make them look to big and bulky.

like this

found some for $24 lol no chance.

I bought the £3.90 case in purple from ebay seller g5online and I love it :D Although my cheeky 2 year old bit the end off the stylus while I was busy fitting it lol.. :huh:

Guest silverblack

I bought this one off ebay but a word of warning i paid for it on 30th Dec and its still not arrived :angry:

s-line case

PS it was £2.85 not £29.85

Edited by silverblack

Guest adroid starter

I bought this one off ebay but a word of warning i paid for it on 30th Dec and its still not arrived :angry:

s-line case

PS it was £2.85 not £29.85

I ordered this case even earlier on 28th of Dec and it is still not arrived. I even sent a msg to ask the seller 2 days ago and not reply yet. Very bad service indeed. Not recommended to buy from this person.

Guest adroid starter

Useless hides the flash at the back side..........lol

Good point, even through the img quality is quite badly affected when the flash is on.

Guest adroid starter

post-934340-0-91309900-1325412752_thumb.post-934340-0-29518500-1325412742_thumb.post-934340-0-83140800-1325412718_thumb.post-934340-0-20282900-1325412701_thumb.post-934340-0-84625400-1325412685_thumb.post-934340-0-35836000-1325412673_thumb.

For 2012, I bought 3 new cases for my skatelaugh.gif

How do you like this cases? Are they good quality? Do you mind to pm a link of the source?