Silicone skin cover for ZTE Skate

Guest philmein

Guest yockick

I ordered this case even earlier on 28th of Dec and it is still not arrived. I even sent a msg to ask the seller 2 days ago and not reply yet. Very bad service indeed. Not recommended to buy from this person.

Same. Ordered and not received. Seller finally contacted me to tell me to wait for 10 working days before he can do anything but he has shipped it. Hmm suspicious!

Guest Kayusumi

How do you like this cases? Are they good quality? Do you mind to pm a link of the source?

I bought these case at Taiwan's auction website, here you are

My link

I think the cases of Nillkin have better quality than these three, but Nillkin is much expensive(1 Nillkin=3 of this)

What I can say is that the quality is acceptable.

Guest silverblack

I ordered this case even earlier on 28th of Dec and it is still not arrived. I even sent a msg to ask the seller 2 days ago and not reply yet. Very bad service indeed. Not recommended to buy from this person.

I sent a message saying if its not here by Monday i would buy elsewhere and put a claim in with paypal.

Guest adroid starter

I sent a message saying if its not here by Monday i would buy elsewhere and put a claim in with paypal.

He will probably send you one using next business day delivery. He better explain why it taking so long for the delivery but not lying, otherwise I will also get my money back.

Guest silverblack

I just dont think they have any stock.Ive asked another seller if he has stock before buying but no reply from him either yet :angry:

Might try Amazon or Play now if nowt turns up tomorrow.

Guest silverblack

Suprise suprise no case case arrived no reply from seller yousave .Have went through ebay for a refund and ordered from another seller who messaged me back saying he has stock.

Will let you guys know if this one arrives !

Guest scotchmizzed

Amazon not much better as after reading all the stories regarding late or no arrival on ebay i thought go for amazon and a company called Xylo.co.uk, ordered on 30th December with an estimated delivery date of 5th-7th January and guess what? Nothing arrives, still 10th and nothing so it seems that there's either a huge demand for cases a serious lack of stock..

Ordered one from ebay so here goeshuh.gif

Guest DaveWebb

I got an S Line before Christmas and the first one got 'lost' in post. They sent another one that arrived in a couple of days.

Got mine from here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300625622122?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Ironically, I'm not using it now. I think it makes the phone took much too chunky, instead I've gone for the carbon skin from casesss.com, £12.35 with delivery to UK and came in a week.

Edited by DaveWebb

Suprise suprise no case case arrived no reply from seller yousave .Have went through ebay for a refund and ordered from another seller who messaged me back saying he has stock.

Will let you guys know if this one arrives !

Spookily enough I bought the same case from the same seller on the same day, mine arrived today, has yours? Latest expected delivery date stated on the Ebay item was yesterday. If so, will you send it back as you have now claimed a refund? tongue.gif

Have put it on my phone, looks good, feels nice, fits quite well and doesn't block any holes cool.gif

Guest silverblack

Spookily enough I bought the same case from the same seller on the same day, mine arrived today, has yours? Latest expected delivery date stated on the Ebay item was yesterday. If so, will you send it back as you have now claimed a refund? tongue.gif

Have put it on my phone, looks good, feels nice, fits quite well and doesn't block any holes cool.gif

Still nothing hope my other case arrives tomorrow but did get a refund from the first seller yousave.

Another one 'lost in post' here too... they are sending another one... in the meantime got fed up waiting and ordered another one from funkyaccessories2011 which arrived next day.

Seems OK - yes it makes the phone a bit more chunky but that's part of the protection innit? Buttons work well through the cover anyway.

Guest silverblack

Another one 'lost in post' here too... they are sending another one... in the meantime got fed up waiting and ordered another one from funkyaccessories2011 which arrived next day.

Seems OK - yes it makes the phone a bit more chunky but that's part of the protection innit? Buttons work well through the cover anyway.

That's who I ordered from hopefully arrive tomorrow.

Guest adroid starter

My case arrived today from ebay seller yousave, ordered on the 28th of Dec. Was about to claim my money back if it arrives later. Not impressed with the quality in back but better than the version in white colour. The white one which my wife uses for her OMC is just like a cheap plastic and makes her phone look like a toy with the first impression.

I ordered these two cases at the same time from two different sellers, but the white one arrived something like a week earlier than this back one.

Guest TrollFaceEngaged

Amazon not much better as after reading all the stories regarding late or no arrival on ebay i thought go for amazon and a company called Xylo.co.uk, ordered on 30th December with an estimated delivery date of 5th-7th January and guess what? Nothing arrives, still 10th and nothing so it seems that there's either a huge demand for cases a serious lack of stock..

Ordered one from ebay so here goeshuh.gif

I also ordered mine: http://www.amazon.co...duct/B006BY5ORS, on 30th Dec and amazon say it's out of stock......... grrrrrrrr another long wait mad.gif

Also Amazon sent me an email saying it was dispatched, about 5 days after I placed the order

Edited by TrollFaceEngaged

Guest dadashi

I got my 2x soft gel "S" cases from china today, only 10 days delivery....

The power and volume buttons are easily pressed BUT the headphone and usb socket holes are too small and have to be cut for the plugs....Considering the price of £3 including postage it's ok......... I got one transparent/white and one black

I've been using a Sikai gel case for several months and I'm completely happy with it except for the hard to press power and volume buttons. That has it's plus points though, it's not going to get pressed accidently in the pocket or bag. All the holes are large enough and line up perfectly and don't need extra cutting. The Sikai including two very good tripple layered screen protectors cost me a fiver including postage from Amazon with 3 days delivery...

The Sikai is the better case, it's sturdier, better quality and slightly thicker than the S case and doesnt need cutting....I've thrown the skate around in the SIkai case for nearly 3 months without any thought, dropped on the floor a few times and absolutely no damage :)

Edited by dadashi

I got my 2x soft gel "S" cases from china today, only 10 days delivery....

The power and volume buttons are easily pressed BUT the headphone and usb socket holes are too small and have to be cut for the plugs....Considering the price of £3 including postage it's ok......... I got one transparent/white and one black

Not sure if idential product to the S-line cases from the other sellers mentioned (looks the same) - I found the USB port was big enough to get the plug in on mine but the headphone socket only fits smaller jack plugs without enlarging - easily enough done though...

I bought one of the hard mesh cases and also the Black S line case from the same supplier on Ebay. The hard mesh case fits nicely and looks great however it won't bounce and doesn't cover all exposed bits so I decided on a Gel case instead. The S gel case is pretty poor in comparison to the mesh, a lot of the ports are obscured and will require the plastic cutting., in general it feels more like a cheap toy with this cover on. I'm undecided whether or not to send the Gel case back and wait for a decent one to be available. No problems with the ebay supplier though.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone found a decent case yet, I've now had the Hard mesh (ok but doesn't cover enough and doesn't bounce), the Black S line (rubbish fit and feels realy cheap) and the Sikai black rubber (just doesn't feel right, quite chunky and the rubber is very soft/floppy along the screen).

For my blade I had the nillkin gel case but nobody seems to do them for the skate.

Guest machode

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140619923255?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D140619923255%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

nillkin case - ordered mine 30th dec still waiting, but still within the delivery estimate of 13-25 working days. bought a s-line rubbish case to keep me safe til that one arrives.

http://www.ebay.co.u..._fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

nillkin case - ordered mine 30th dec still waiting, but still within the delivery estimate of 13-25 working days. bought a s-line rubbish case to keep me safe til that one arrives.

Please let us know how it goes with the nilkin, i've held off ordering from china in the hope a decent one would be available in the uk.

@ DaveWebb

I've got one of the S Line cases myself and I've got to agree with you, it makes the phone look too chunky. Thanks for your suggestion on the carbon fibre skin though as that looks perfect, but I do worry about fitting it if it's anything like fitting the screen protectors which I gave up on. Which by the way I recommend people avoid as they're a nightmare to fit and even harder to remove.

Guest TouchyAndalou

I got Stripe TPU, power and volum buttons are not really pressable.

I've got 3 of these cases and the buttons are easily pressable on all of mine.

Edited by TouchyAndalou