The most Light and Smooth Rom?

Guest Manos Aristeidopoulos

time to test the blue ginger v5 and flash the new kernel! cool.gif

Edit: the only one mirror for the v5 doesnt work no test. mad.gif

and 120MB rom? No way blink.gif

Edited by Manos Aristeidopoulos

Guest Desd1nova

I am not going to review b26 not even market installed and not so smooth and the notification area... i dont like it.

maybe the next gsf i will test will be b30.

I think your install was at fault cause Market is definitely installed with GSF b26

Guest Desd1nova

are you sure?

I will try again

Positive. I'm on B25 cause I had issues with Bluetooth on 26 but market is definitely installed.

I think part of your problem is that you're looking for the perfect ROM. It doesn't exist. Find the closest match. There's a phrase about 'grass being greener on the other side' ;-)

Positive. I'm on B25 cause I had issues with Bluetooth on 26 but market is definitely installed.

I think part of your problem is that you're looking for the perfect ROM. It doesn't exist. Find the closest match. There's a phrase about 'grass being greener on the other side' ;-)

Actually the perfect rom exist (in my opinion of course) i just don't want to say the name of this rom because i want people to read the reviews and decide by their own. I only try to be accurate.

How did you install - Clockwork Mod? Did you do a full wipe?

Like normal factory reset wipe system wipe dalvik cache wipe battery stats

Guest Desd1nova

Actually the perfect rom exist (in my opinion of course) i just don't want to say the name of this rom because i want people to read the reviews and decide by their own. I only try to be accurate.

Like normal factory reset wipe system wipe dalvik cache wipe battery stats

In your opinion ;-) Opinions vary...

Sounds like a failed install if Market was not present.

Guest fallenangel32

Download b26 and test again right now!

sometimes you cant see the "market" icon until you set your google account and then it appears...

it happends and in Blade Mix 2.3 sometimes

sometimes you cant see the "market" icon until you set your google account and then it appears...

it happends and in Blade Mix 2.3 sometimes

thanks for the notice it seems you are right now the market appears like normal.

can u list according to ur tests which rom is smoothest?? like from most to least smooth...

im on blade mix 2.3..and have already tried gsfb26..agree theres a diff in 2d scrooling.. and now from this thread i deduce that CAE seems to be as smooth as BM 2.3... and theres this new rom in the house(monfro cae) whose antutu scores seem pretty promising i.e 1919 @ 787mhz....anyone tried that????

can u list according to ur tests which rom is smoothest?? like from most to least smooth...

im on blade mix 2.3..and have already tried gsfb26..agree theres a diff in 2d scrooling.. and now from this thread i deduce that CAE seems to be as smooth as BM 2.3... and theres this new rom in the house(monfro cae) whose antutu scores seem pretty promising i.e 1919 @ 787mhz....anyone tried that????

OC to 787 is not stable...

I already test cae no reason to try out a cae based rom which just unzip and zip

OC to 787 is not stable...

I already test cae no reason to try out a cae based rom which just unzip and zip

so which is the smoothest rom ..?? u can pm me if cant say here :P

well you will have to choose cae 1.2 or blademix 2.3 smile.gif

If u want plain,clean look them go with CAE 1.2 + 2.5.0 Kernel otherwise go with Blademix ;)

Personally I use CAE 1.2 + Latest kernel+ some of my modifications

well you will have to choose cae 1.2 or blademix 2.3 smile.gif

If u want plain,clean look them go with CAE 1.2 + 2.5.0 Kernel otherwise go with Blademix ;)

Guest rukanito

I use monfro CAE v3. is very smooth and has goob batery life.

I´m also waiting for blademix v2.4 to test it.

Guest cicciopuzzo

New arrivals:

-BladeMix 2.4

-CAE 2.3.4

-Monfro CAE v3

-GSF b26

-SSF b26

Who is the winner?? At speed, fluidity in the pages, but also as a drain on the battery...

Guest rockstarszzzz

New arrivals:

-BladeMix 2.4

-CAE 2.3.4

-Monfro CAE v3

-GSF b26

-SSF b26

Who is the winner?? At speed, fluidity in the pages, but also as a drain on the battery...

There is GSFb27 and CM7 N210 - as new candidates.

There is GSFb27 and CM7 N210 - as new candidates.

I test CM209, it was faster from older CM builds but not smooth like others 2.3 roms.

Well the developer of GSF locked the thread, i suppose he stopped the development.

Guest rockstarszzzz

I test CM209, it was faster from older CM builds but not smooth like others 2.3 roms.

Well the developer of GSF locked the thread, i suppose he stopped the development.

Development hasn't stopped. The thread has re-opened. There is also a thread on XDA.

Hello Manos,

First of all, thanks for your post on this topic as I think a lot of people wants to know about this as well.

I just bought the ZTE-U V880 (China Unicom) version and plan to use either Blade Mix or CAE after reading your post. Can you let me know if they will work for ZTE-U V880? Thanks!

For me the Best ROM for now is CM7 N208

Its fast,has LOADS of features,theme support,and the scrolling is smooth if u tinker around a little..

And the Battery life is also awesome for a CM7...

Hello Manos,

First of all, thanks for your post on this topic as I think a lot of people wants to know about this as well.

I just bought the ZTE-U V880 (China Unicom) version and plan to use either Blade Mix or CAE after reading your post. Can you let me know if they will work for ZTE-U V880? Thanks!

Yes you can flash any rom available here. Don't forget to check your GEN.

I suggest you as first rom to try out CAE 1.2.

When you get comfortable to backup and flashing roms you can try all roms and make your decision.