[ROM] ZTE SKATE - Magikstaraddict - Gingerbread 2.3.4

Guest magikstar29

Guest putbinoot

Do i have to rename the downloaded zip file to update.zip then boot into clockworkmod to install this rom and does it have the standard android calendar or do you have to get that from somewhere else. Can you tell I have not done this before.

Guest philmein

Do i have to rename the downloaded zip file to update.zip then boot into clockworkmod to install this rom and does it have the standard android calendar or do you have to get that from somewhere else. Can you tell I have not done this before.

you do not have to rename the file in clockwork choose install from zip file the choose the cm7 file you downloaded

remember to backup first then wipe

Guest putbinoot

you do not have to rename the file in clockwork choose install from zip file the choose the cm7 file you downloaded

remember to backup first then wipe

trying to install the rom from this post not cm7 so this does not seem to work.

Guest philmein

trying to install the rom from this post not cm7 so this does not seem to work.

sorry i meant this rom what message does clockwork give you when installation fails??

Guest putbinoot

sorry i meant this rom what message does clockwork give you when installation fails??

it says update.zip not found.

Think I have found problem and as usual it's me. I Take it I should do the following.

1= Back up

2= Wipe data/factory reset

3=wipe cache partition

4=advanced- wipe Dalvik Cache

5=install zip from sd card - choose zip from sd card - select the zip file.

Edited by putbinoot

Running this rom now, and everything works, gps 3g etc etc. Only thing missing is Dolby, so sounds are a little bit quieter than the stock Orange effort. Apart from that, about 25% less laggy than stock. There's still lag in popups, but not as bad.

Hello there.

Greate rom!

Only have one problem that didn't solution so far. Anyone here has the default calendar app from google? I need to sync my calendar from google and can't do it. :(

Does any one have the same problem? Does any one knows how to fix it? Can't find a calendar app that works any where...

TIA

JB

Guest magikstar29

your calendar apk you want to use,you install it same as other apk or you flash it into recovery mod?

Hello there.

Greate rom!

Only have one problem that didn't solution so far. Anyone here has the default calendar app from google? I need to sync my calendar from google and can't do it. :(

Does any one have the same problem? Does any one knows how to fix it? Can't find a calendar app that works any where...

TIA

JB