CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Guest matriX1218

Apps2SD fix from devs was published (thanks Voyteckst). Update available, link see first post.

Good Job...B)

I'm giving you 1 week Job extension to complete your pending tasks..:P

Guest matriX1218

ericka plz help,when i try to run haret,it says "could not run executable".how could i make it possible to run haret.exe?i run on jc2 if it helps....

Oops...

Copy all files again to My Storage and try again.. may be haret.exe is corrupted...

Guest matriX1218

didn't work....my storage or to sd?although i don't think it matters,

Okay..

Can you tell me that previously it was working or you are running haret for the first time...????

Guest Isascaboy89

There are users who wants to install their apps on SD for their own reasons

ok..thx for the fast answer...in effect, install application on sd could be useful

Guest joseromi

Hi,

Does have anyone the app Viber working? I installed it but I can not answer the calls. It become to be very slow and the phone get frozen and shut down the call.

Thanks

ericka do you know where i could find a greek rom to update?or an english which supports greek language?

I have PDA B7610NXXJC2 (WM 6.5)

CSC B7610NXEEJC2

PHONE B7610BUIK1

No problems.

Yes, its official Samsung, got it from Samfirmware, except the CSC which i dont remember where i got it from (trying to forget WM :D)

PS: It defaults to Danish regional settings but easily fixable through control panel.

Edited by Athlos

Guest matriX1218

My phone speed is low. Can I speed it up by install Android on internal storage ("My Srorage") or buy a new better SD card?

Nop...

Better speed and performance on SD card only so far...

Guest joseromi

Try this one... Latest with all support...:)

Its a JC3 ROM but Samsung has made mistakes with name... So will show JC2 in phone menu...

GT-B7610_B7610NXXJC3_B7610NXEEJL2_B7610XXJC2_B7610NXEEJL2_XX_XEE

Hello,

Could I improve the speed for Android if I install the latest ROM in the link above?

My ROM is:

PDA: B7610NXXIK3

CSC: B7610NTPHIK3

PHONE: B7610XXIK1

Thanks

Guest erikcas

My phone speed is low. Can I speed it up by install Android on internal storage ("My Srorage") or buy a new better SD card?

Do you have swap enabled? To check: Go to dev tools -> terminal and type:

free <enter>

if a line follows that shows "swap" followed by zeros, then it is not enabled. If it shows anything else then zeros it is enabled

Guest matriX1218

Hello,

Could I improve the speed for Android if I install the latest ROM in the link above?

My ROM is:

PDA: B7610NXXIK3

CSC: B7610NTPHIK3

PHONE: B7610XXIK1

Thanks

I don't know about your current firmware so I can't say anything... better you should try and see... for me latest is always better...

Guest titomax82

2 Questions:

1) Finally I found a way to save my logcat, and see what's wrong with my camera, in the attached file.

I don't know why, but camera started only one time while I was doing this try. Then closed, run again and does'nt work anymore.

2) Wi-Fi is very important, even with data plan, because is some countries like Italy data plans are very expensive and not flat, so, is there a way to make reverse tethering? not normal tethering where phone is giving data to computer, but the opposite, when computer gives data to phone connected by usb

logcat.txt

Edited by titomax82