CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Guest erikcas
WOW!!!!

Now i have a lot of question!!!

For example : Blueooth and wifi working?

And i suggest to modify the title by putting "28-11-11 updated"

Not going to change it the update date. There is no change for B7610 specific, it is another android image.

Change of android image doesn't make bluetooth and wifi work. There has to be done a lot more for that.

Still camera is not working and live wallpapers, it says that my firmware is not supporting live wallpapers?

My device b7610.

Any suggestions?

for live wallpaper there is an update. if u cant find it. install the latest combined updates by matrix.

Guest erikcas

Still camera is not working and live wallpapers, it says that my firmware is not supporting live wallpapers? My device b7610. Any suggestions?

First of all, repair your font size. Think everybody here is able to read the usual fontsize.

Ask the devs for live-wallpapers. If enable, please don't complain about memory and speed.

Still cannot reproduce cameraproblems

First of all, repair your font size. Think everybody here is able to read the usual fontsize.

Ask the devs for live-wallpapers. If enable, please don't complain about memory and speed.

Still cannot reproduce cameraproblems

hey, i think he is newbie here,

install this

sorry wanted to reply to his post ..

LiveWallpapersPicker.rar

Edited by kaspy

Guest erikcas

hey, i think he is newbie here,

install this

sorry wanted to reply to his post ..

newbie or moderator, use normal font size.

About install, see first post in modaco thread, and the readme in the download

Only android image has changed not the kernel so you can you use the latest rev

Note:

Rename frb3update.tar.gz to cm_o2_update.tar.gz!

Edited by erikcas

Guest erikcas

With latest Rev98 keyboard is working but no automatic rotation. Also i cant get the phone to recognise my SIM card (?)

Did you rename frb3update.tar.gz to cm_o2_update.tar.gz?

Edit: Think devs have solved the imei problem, therefore it is using modem.bin which doesn' t work for B7610.

from readme.txt

1. If phone is not working for You (it's missing WCDMA 1900 frequency), just use standard JJ1 image. To do this rename cm_update_wm.sh script to cm_o2_update.sh re-run android and after update reboot. (cm_update_i65.sh script is to back to standard beta phone image).

(rename file on my storage!!)

Edited by erikcas

Guest voyteckst

newbie or moderator, use normal font size.

About install, see first post in modaco thread, and the readme in the download

Only android image has changed not the kernel so you can you use the latest rev

Note:

Rename frb3update.tar.gz to cm_o2_update.tar.gz!

Just quick remark. Kernel has changed, but sources are not commited yet (cleaning them). Altough it's still 2.6.32.9, so Your modules can still work.

Guest erikcas

Just quick remark. Kernel has changed, but sources are not commited yet (cleaning them). Altough it's still 2.6.32.9, so Your modules can still work.

Thanks Voyteckst, awaiting changes

Did you rename frb3update.tar.gz to cm_o2_update.tar.gz?

Edit: Think devs have solved the imei problem, therefore it is using modem.bin which doesn' t work for B7610.

from readme.txt

1. If phone is not working for You (it's missing WCDMA 1900 frequency), just use standard JJ1 image. To do this rename cm_update_wm.sh script to cm_o2_update.sh re-run android and after update reboot. (cm_update_i65.sh script is to back to standard beta phone image).

(rename file on my storage!!)

Thanks Erik, i thought the script should be renamed only for WCDMA phones, mine is GSM. Anyway, it doesnt work, phone stays in Airplane mode :(

Guest erikcas

Thanks Erik, i thought the script should be renamed only for WCDMA phones, mine is GSM. Anyway, it doesnt work, phone stays in Airplane mode :(

Yes, pretty logical after what Voyteckst posted here above. Waiting for source to be published, then I can understand what is happening. Might be that binaries and libs have to be replaced. Will look into this tonight (if sources are published, else I will think of a temporary workaround)

Same for me.... :( I do update, but still no phone.

Guest crazyhorse78

waiting for specific B7610 update. When I bought B7610 I thought its spec like Omnia2 but now, Omnia2 still better choice

Edited by crazyhorse78

Guest Isascaboy89

waiting for specific B7610 update. When I bought B7610 I thought its spec like Omnia2 but now, Omnia2 still better choice

Sorry but what is the purpose of this post?

Guest crazyhorse78

Sorry but what is the purpose of this post?

Sorry for my complain, just feel rather tired of install/update/waiting for boost...and bugs in Android for B7610 while I8000 user almost fully satisfied

Guest erikcas

Sorry for my complain, just feel rather tired of install/update/waiting for boost...and bugs in Android for B7610 while I8000 user almost fully satisfied

buy one on Ebay? Or wait for the good times. Please don't complain here about choices you made a while ago. Open a topic for it.

Also keep in mind that developers are only working on and for I8000.

That we can profit from those developments, is only the luck that a great part of the hardware is the same.

Edited by erikcas

hey erikcas.. installed the cm beta 1 its fast we can say,

1. but the phone part doesnt work , as you know ,

2. well camera sometimes work , and otehr times doesnt , (dont know may be installion problem )

3. adb dont work (cant connect it to pc)

may be we can have a rev update for you ,

if any trial work is there, iam there...

take care have a good time..

Edited by kaspy

Guest Isascaboy89

Hi. I didn't want to "attack" you..that was just one curiosity..

Aniway i think that the developers are doing a wonderful job totally free for us, so i think we can live with some bugs that will be soon resolved

Hi. I didn't want to "attack" you..that was just one curiosity..

Aniway i think that the developers are doing a wonderful job totally free for us, so i think we can live with some bugs that will be soon resolved

good approach like it