CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Guest Hoang Thanh Duy

I used automatic install:

1. Copy o2beta folder from installer-package from developers-site to my storage. Copy haret.exe from installer-package to root of my storage.

2. copy ext4.tar.gz and zImage from this download to the root of your my storage.

3. format SD card by phone

4. run install from o2beta folder

But affter run and reboot, SD card can not create partition ext.

can you hep me?

Edited by Hoang Thanh Duy

Guest matriX1218

I used automatic install:

1. Copy o2beta folder from installer-package from developers-site to my storage. Copy haret.exe from installer-package to root of my storage.

2. copy ext4.tar.gz and zImage from this download to the root of your my storage.

3. format SD card by phone

4. run install from o2beta folder

But affter run and reboot, SD card can not create partition ext.

can you hep me?

Format you SD using MiniTool Partition Software but Format as Primary and NOT Logical

Try Rerun installer again...

This version of CM is a spinoff of my wifi quest :)

But I have "some" standard of quality so to say, I want to understand why it is working for me and not for you. It is as strange as one has cam working and another one has not, while using same sources on same machine.

Please try a reinstall (if you have time and want to, automatic and automate) to rule out copy error.

I did a clean install in My storage (took me some time, i had no experience with Linux).

All is good, except my SD is not mounted-recognized :(

I have both /sdcard and mnt/sdcard directories in file manager. Is this normal?

Which file should i alter (if possible) to try and get it mounted?

Thanks

Edited by Athlos

Guest erikcas

I did a clean install in My storage (took me some time, i had no experience with Linux).

All is good, except my SD is not mounted-recognized :(

I have both /sdcard and mnt/sdcard directories in file manager. Is this normal?

Which file should i alter (if possible) to try and get it mounted?

Thanks

I have sdcard and mnt/sdcard too. Gives me no problems.

Take a look at /system/etc/vold.fstab

I have sdcard and mnt/sdcard too. Gives me no problems.

Take a look at /system/etc/vold.fstab

Edit: Im sorry but i just found that my SD shows as Storage in file manager. All files are there so i should leave it as is right?

Files exist but installing apps hangs the phone and images dont open with gallery. Will check vold.fstab. Anything else?

PS: When i install, i replace the CM ext.tar.gz and zimage with the ones erikcas provides in the update, right?

Edited by Athlos

Guest Hoang Thanh Duy

Format you SD using MiniTool Partition Software but Format as Primary and NOT Logical

Thanks! I try install an success create partition android. but I run haret.exe error "cannot find default.txt".

- I try copy startup.txt to my storage and rename default.txt but error "Failed to load file \my storage\sd.cpio.gz"

- I try copy file sd.cpio.gz from folder o2beta to my storage and run haret.exe. phone booting linux and show screen "Android on Omnia II loading..", after phone reboot. I can not boot to android

Can you help me!!!

Edited by Hoang Thanh Duy

Guest joseromi

Headset fix. See first post for download.

Thanx Voyteckst for very clear directions ;-)

Hi,

I tried the headset fix update and still not sound in the headset. All the sound are coming from the phone speaker :huh:

Guest erikcas

Hi,

I tried the headset fix update and still not sound in the headset. All the sound are coming from the phone speaker :huh:

Reboot once again.

I reproduced, with samsungs orginial headset and it works. @ work right now, I will look if someone has brought headphones, try to reproduce with that

You are sure you applied the update (cm_o2_update.tar.gz dissapeared from my storage after booting android?)

Guest erikcas

Thanks! I try install an success create partition android. but I run haret.exe error "cannot find default.txt".

- I try copy startup.txt to my storage and rename default.txt but error "Failed to load file \my storage\sd.cpio.gz"

- I try copy file sd.cpio.gz from folder o2beta to my storage and run haret.exe. phone booting linux and show screen "Android on Omnia II loading..", after phone reboot. I can not boot to android

Can you help me!!!

startup.txt should be created by installer. (it is for default.txt)

Not able to upload my startup.txt now

Maybe somebody can post it, then you can place it on my storage and you should be able to boot android

edit: here is a sample, copy it to notepad and save as startup.txt to your my storage

Set ramsize 180*1024*1024 

Set mtype 1626 

Set ramaddr 0x50000000 

Set kernelcrc 1 

Set CMDLINE "rootdelay=2 root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 init=/init console=ttySAC2,115200 vmalloc=256M" 

setbitp 0x7F008808 5 1 

pfw 0x7f005800 4 0x3 

pfw 0x7f005804 4 0x805 

pfw 0x7f005808 4 0x7 

pfw 0x7f00580c 4 0x0 

pfw 0x7f005828 4 0x11 

pfw 0x7f00582c 4 0x80 

boot

Edited by erikcas

Guest joseromi

Reboot once again.

I reproduced, with samsungs orginial headset and it works. @ work right now, I will look if someone has brought headphones, try to reproduce with that

You are sure you applied the update (cm_o2_update.tar.gz dissapeared from my storage after booting android?)

I had reboot 3 times already and still not working. I have tried with the original headset and with another headset and still not worinkg.

Yes the file cm_o2_update.tar.gz dissapeared after reboot

Thanks

Guest erikcas

I had reboot 3 times already and still not working. I have tried with the original headset and with another headset and still not worinkg.

Yes the file cm_o2_update.tar.gz dissapeared after reboot

Thanks

Anyone else having this problem? I cannot reproduce. With my phone, update is working.

Guest Hoang Thanh Duy

startup.txt should be created by installer. (it is for default.txt)

Not able to upload my startup.txt now

--> I'm running androidinstall.exe in folder o2beta. after reboot, I can not find file default.txt or startup.txt in my storage.

Guest erikcas

--> I'm running androidinstall.exe in folder o2beta. after reboot, I can not find file default.txt or startup.txt in my storage.

See few posts back for startup.txt text. Copy text to notepad and save as startup.txt to your my storage

Guest crazyhorse78

During renstalation i found some message about wrong cluster size and get stuck with "loading ..." screen. What parameters do you use for formatting SD card, I think My SD card formating is also the reason why i can;t get root access at first successful installation

Guest gauravv

During renstalation i found some message about wrong cluster size and get stuck with "loading ..." screen. What parameters do you use for formatting SD card, I think My SD card formating is also the reason why i can;t get root access at first successful installation

use windows default application to format sd card.....go into control panel then administrative tools and then computer management.......after opening that go to disk management tab....and there you will find your sd card and format there with fat 32 and 1048 allocation size

I need some help.

I am trying to install in My Storage. This is what i do:

Copy O2beta folder with haret and startup.txt pasted from this thread.

Replace zImage and ext.tar.gz with the ones in CM B7610 that erikcas created. Rename sdmscpio to sdcpio.

Execute Androidinstall.exe from inside the O2beta folder. Everything looks ok, it says Done, Rebooting...

While waiting for the installed to untar, my partitions show as:

mmcblk1p1 Fat32

1p2 Ext4

1p3 Swap

A few lines below it says Internal Storage Mounted Ext4-fs (mmcblk0p2) (which partiton is this?)

I edit startup.txt (the one in Root Storage but there is another startup.txt in the O2Beat folder which i dont touch?) to mmcblk1p2 (My Ext4 right?)

Init.rc to 1p1 (My Storage)

Fstab to 1p3

I have tried many times but im still stuck at Android on omniaII loading screen :(

PS: I have already made the changes Gardakkan posted in his guide concerning Init.rc and Vold.fstab

PS2: I also tried manually untaring CM B7610 ext.tar.gz and then lauch haret but im still stuck at loading screen

Anybodys help is much appreciated

Edited by Athlos

Guest erikcas

I need some help.

I am trying to install in My Storage. This is what i do:

Copy O2beta folder with haret and startup.txt pasted from this thread.

Replace zImage and ext.tar.gz with the ones in CM B7610 that erikcas created. Rename sdmscpio to sdcpio.

Execute Androidinstall.exe from inside the O2beta folder. Everything looks ok, it says Done, Rebooting...

While waiting for the installed to untar, my partitions show as:

mmcblk1p1 Fat32

1p2 Ext4

1p3 Swap

A few lines below it says Internal Storage Mounted Ext4-fs (mmcblk0p2) (which partiton is this?)

I edit startup.txt (the one in Root Storage but there is another startup.txt in the O2Beat folder which i dont touch?) to mmcblk1p2 (My Ext4 right?)

Init.rc to 1p1 (My Storage)

Fstab to 1p3

I have tried many times but im still stuck at Android on omniaII loading screen :(

PS: I have already made the changes Gardakkan posted in his guide concerning Init.rc and Vold.fstab

PS2: I also tried manually untaring CM B7610 ext.tar.gz and then lauch haret but im still stuck at loading screen

Anybodys help is much appreciated

huh? Making p1, p2 and p3 partitions on my storage? The automatic installer doesn't do that.

No, i have created the partitions in gparted (primary), the installer just reports them.

It says Found Fat32 p1, Ext4 p2, swap p3 :blink: . It also reports the right size of the partitions i made

Am i doing something wrong? IUve read the guides here and in xda but i guess i must be missing something which maybe i have no knowledge of :(

Edited by Athlos

Guest erikcas

No, i have created the partitions in gparted (primary), the installer just reports them.

It says Found Fat32 p1, Ext4 p2, swap p3 :blink: . It also reports the right size of the partitions i made

Am i doing something wrong? IUve read the guides here and in xda but i guess i must be missing something which maybe i have no knowledge of :(

I will try to reproduce it tonight.