CyanogenMod 6.1.1 for B7610 update 01-06 // I am stopping my contributions as my phone died

Guest erikcas

Guest erikcas

i've tried but it says no root acces

Reinstall android and use zimage and ext4.tar.gz from download.

Could be that something is corrupted, I assume you have tried more things.

Guest maddoc600

Erikcas... how do I get to logcat? Should I install something?

Update: My problem seems related to an app called Call Master from Fahrbot

Once it gets root privileges from Superuser my connection is cut off... I have to remove it from superuser list and after a reboot i get my connection back

I have another issue... do not know if related to call master... My phone goes to sleep and cannot wake up! I've to remove the battery

Guest erikcas
Erikcas... how do I get to logcat? Should I install something?

Update: My problem seems related to an app called Call Master from Fahrbot

Once it gets root privileges from Superuser my connection is cut off... I have to remove it from superuser list and after a reboot i get my connection back

I have another issue... do not know if related to call master... My phone goes to sleep and cannot wake up! I've to remove the battery

For logcat:

Try, in terminal

su

logcat -b radio > /storage/logcat.txt

Then try to reproduce it

It will be saved to your my storage and you can transfer it to pc when on winmo

For sleep and don't wake up: i don't have this app installed, so I have no reference to it. Maybe it will come out of the logcat when you let your phone into sleep.

I can tell you I don't have SOD's

Guest erikcas

I have updated new upload file 2 times but it's same like before:no root access. SU can't update binary, in terminal:permission denined.

I think it is with your install! With others it is working!

Guest Isascaboy89

I have updated new upload file 2 times but it's same like before:no root access. SU can't update binary, in terminal:permission denined.

My problem is exactly the same of you crazyhorse...

Guest erikcas

Maybe i will reinstall once again or return back to beta3. I find CM is not speedy than beta3

then you don't have working phone / data but oke :)

and it was never meant to be speedier or better than Beta3. It is meant as a working alternative for B7610

anyway check your pm

Edited by erikcas

Guest Hoang Thanh Duy

Can you provide a logcat? Output of logcat -b radio

attachment logcat.zip.

I can't send message. I try view mesage center with code *#*#4636#*#*. but can't view and change message center.( update error)

logcat.zip

Edited by Hoang Thanh Duy

Guest erikcas

attachment logcat.zip.

I can't send message. I try view mesage center with code *#*#4636#*#*. but can't view and change message center.( update error)

You have test msg error?

Look into you logcat tonight (early morning here)

Edit: Please provide the test message service center number as provided by your provider so I can check

Edited by erikcas

Guest Hoang Thanh Duy

You have test msg error?

Look into you logcat tonight (early morning here)

Edit: Please provide the test message service center number as provided by your provider so I can check

message service center number Vinaphone(Vietnam): +8491020005.

I can't view message center number. I can receiver the message but can't send.

Guest joseromi

hey guyz what is your average battery life in android ?

As far I can see, in my mobile less than 12 hours, with not a heavy use and 3G data activated. It is not too good because with WM and same usage the battery last almost two days. :angry:

Since last week I am having a few problems to recharge the battery from the USB port. It come a message telling: The USB port energy capacity has been overtake, unplug the device and plug it again. I am feeling that android will reduce the battery capacity very fast.

Thanks

Guest centodue

Hi all, hi Erikcas

I installed Maddoc600's update (#post1035), I launched Superuser , then I launched Terminal Emulator --> su

I received Superuser request to permits access and I confirmed...now I have # ;-)

well i noticed a sync icon .. always stay on the notification... even if it is not syncing any think,.,.

is that the applications are updating and it the icon for that

Guest erikcas

well i noticed a sync icon .. always stay on the notification... even if it is not syncing any think,.,.

is that the applications are updating and it the icon for that

it is syncing most of the time. Calender, contacts and lots of other apps