-------

Guest tillaz

Guest cyberbit

Tillaz you should make the rom as you like i will follow your roms because all of your ideias was excellent, if people doesnt like any of your app just use something to remove that app original instala another onw, people still use your roms even with that apps, if you believe that free sms are better than gosto ahead

Edited by cyberbit

Guest wrtease

they can use anttek app to remove after they install your rom .great rom you could add the anttek app and the app saver app so you can give them the choice of doing it for themselves. good work ace rom .ps dont rush any rom update as you have to make time for it.let them no that its time and effort to get it working.thats what happened to another dev who had people complaining so .im all for waiting and when its released its cool.

thanks tillaz

Guest putbinoot

Tillaz you should make the rom as you like i will follow your roms because all of your ideias was excellent, if people doesnt like any of your app just use something to remove that app original instala another onw, people still use your roms even with that apps, if you believe that free sms are better than gosto ahead

Second that, if people want a specific set of apps apart from what you supply they should either sort it themselves or pay you for a purpose built rom. Also like has been said you could add an app to allow them to do it. Anyway great work.

Second that, if people want a specific set of apps apart from what you supply they should either sort it themselves or pay you for a purpose built rom. Also like has been said you could add an app to allow them to do it. Anyway great work.

Are you talkign about me? :P ...i'm not complaining about Tillaz's rom, I think his rom is excellent, however...I agree with people removing apps themselves.

Guest wrtease

no we only want that people can delete apps from their install after .such as anttek app and use an app called app savour that can save all aps and install apps as you want to customise your own look.anyway thats my apinion .i use these apps on my blade and monte carlo all the time and its handy to use them .maybe they will be in next rom ? that would sort out what you want and what you dont need. only a suggestion.

no we only want that people can delete apps from their install after .such as anttek app and use an app called app savour that can save all aps and install apps as you want to customise your own look.anyway thats my apinion .i use these apps on my blade and monte carlo all the time and its handy to use them .maybe they will be in next rom ? that would sort out what you want and what you dont need. only a suggestion.

Yeah...I agree, I think an app to remove apps that you don't need is a good idea :)

Guest Kayusumi

Coarse network location somehow is refusing to work, check news and weather widget to confirm

I also found that in my fancy widget, the spaces about weather and location are blank, please check this problem

BTW, the animation in this rom is fantastic smooth!

post-934340-0-35973600-1319080093_thumb.

Edited by Kayusumi

Coarse network location somehow is refusing to work, check news and weather widget to confirm

FIXED smile.gif woz a small problem with network location.apk

keep up the good work finding the bugs i really appreciate it smile.gif

will wait a couple days to see if any more pop up before uploading wink.gif

Guest Kayusumi

FIXED smile.gif woz a small problem with network location.apk

keep up the good work finding the bugs i really appreciate it smile.gif

will wait a couple days to see if any more pop up before uploading wink.gif

could I just take the networkloaction.apk from the early verison to replace it to fix this problem?

Thanks!

--

ok. failed Orz

Edited by Kayusumi

Guest dadashi

TILAZ great rom, just did a fresh install of the 1.8B and got everything setup and all is well...I dont use Beautifull Widgets because of resource/battery drain, so no problems...

I think ZTE should unlock your omc as well as give you several skates to give to your friends for supporting their device....with BlueMonte rom you've probably encouraged many to buy the skate....

There are several reviews on the net and youtube of skate running bluemonte....you should be getting all the credit....

Edited by dadashi

Guest Blueton

Great rom tilaz thanks for all the hard work, my link2sd still wont work but I have a new sd card on the way so will partition it and see if it will work then. Will let you know if it does.

Guest LadronZTE

Hi Till,

Is it possible to move from 2.3.5 version of android back to 2.3.4 without any problem ? I asked in your 2.3.5 thread but no one answer.. ;)

Guest LadronZTE

yes you can move back but with a full wipe....I would because 2.3.5 has some short comings....no flash, no hd voice, no dolby sound...

Flash working on my 2.3.5 no problems at all

Guest poctivec

I really appreciate what you're doing Tillaz. Great job!

Just a quick question, can I use bluemonte rom with non-Orage ZTE Skate? Kernel version 2.6.35.7-perf zte-kernel@Zdroid-SMT, Android version 2.3.5. Clockwork mod installed.

Guest LadronZTE

Just working on 1.8B everything seems to be fine... but my score in quadrant is "only" 1009 without overclocking... you have above 1200... what am i doing wrong ? am i missing something ?

Guest putbinoot

Are you talkign about me? :P ...i'm not complaining about Tillaz's rom, I think his rom is excellent, however...I agree with people removing apps themselves.

No Naive just saying in general.;-)

Good night. In advance, let me thank for this, it0s really good! I've instaled it few hours ago, but now i want to instal some apps... when i go to the market (by the way, how can i have android market app?) But, ithe fact is that appears to in app store that i already have those applications i want instaled and therefore cant download again. please help me

Good night. In advance, let me thank for this, it0s really good! I've instaled it few hours ago, but now i want to instal some apps... when i go to the market (by the way, how can i have android market app?) But, ithe fact is that appears to in app store that i already have those applications i want instaled and therefore cant download again. please help me

To get the market app, you need to download a .zip file called 'Gapps' and flash it using recovery just like how you flash your rom, the rom is flashed 1st then you flash Gapps.

1.8.B is great. Thanx for so much effort Tillaz and keep up the good work.

Just found out that I cannot use CifsManager. Seems like kernel is lacking CIFS module...

Worked in 1.6

To get the market app, you need to download a .zip file called 'Gapps' and flash it using recovery just like how you flash your rom, the rom is flashed 1st then you flash Gapps.

the market should work fine with out flashing gapps

1.8.B is great. Thanx for so much effort Tillaz and keep up the good work.

Just found out that I cannot use CifsManager. Seems like kernel is lacking CIFS module...

Worked in 1.6

not sure about this as tilal made the new boot.img / kernel