-------

Guest tillaz

Guest Wacky.ddw

I installed this on my MEDION P4310 and it works very well i have to say! The icons look nice, it has good features. The only thing im missing is a powerwidget in the notifications bar. Still this is some pretty amazing work, especially because its "homebrew" and a 1000 times better then the original firmware.

The onlything im wondering is can i get rid of the launcher pro skin?

When i used Atomicblue i could press the home button and select the normal launcher.

I like the normal Dock skin better, or do i have to download icons then.

And is there a way to get rid of the Battery solo widget, digital clockwidget etc... ?

And if this version is better then the 2.3.5 version why is there even a 2.3.5 verion :P? Does it have any features this version doesnt have, or is it because some people cant downgrade or something like that.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Щачло карпа

Hi,

I can't seem to find the XT9 keyboard APK link, where is it?

Also, has anyone noticed that sometimes the ringtone after a few seconds ringing loses quality and becomes lower? This also happened with the stock rom...

Thanks!

Guest Unchange

Hi,

Also, has anyone noticed that sometimes the ringtone after a few seconds ringing loses quality and becomes lower? This also happened with the stock rom...

Thanks!

Silly question, but what does each icon mean in the Power Control widget? I can't find any settings or anything for it either in android, or online. Cheers.

Guest Unchange

Silly question, but what does each icon mean in the Power Control widget? I can't find any settings or anything for it either in android, or online. Cheers.

Guest chog1010

Installed latest version last night without any issues at all. So far everything checks out OK - awesome ROM - well done that man! biggrin.gif

Edited by chog1010

use the extended controls widget with1x4 size, this allows you to pick from a list wink.gif

Guest putbinoot

Hi,

Thanks!

original keyboard if this is what you are after.

XT9IME

Guest dadashi

yeh i found something that should enable it but have not got round to testing it smile.gif

Good if you could do it.

Your bluemonte is more stabile than the current v2 skate cm7...

I've had a couple of wifi and data connection issues with cm7, only fixed with a reboot

Could I use the SGS2-2.3.4-RTL-Browser-CWM-080311-r1.zip to flash from cwm?

Its supposed to be for SG2, I checked the zip and there doesnt seem to be any device specific files...

EDIT: actually it is device specific for SG2...

i am going to make the same or similar mod for skate smile.gif

just used that link to guide me in the right direction.

Edited by tillaz

Guest dadashi

Can I put the lib_bcore.so, libwebcore.so and DroidSanaArabic.ttf in the system\lib and system\font of BlueMonteV1.8c zip and flash to update from BlueMontev1.8B...?

Or would I have to include the META-INF data as well?

Can I put the lib_bcore.so, libwebcore.so and DroidSanaArabic.ttf in the system\lib and system\font of BlueMonteV1.8c zip and flash to update from BlueMontev1.8B...?

Or would I have to include the META-INF data as well?

it can't hurt to try.. worst outcome is it will not boot

make a nandroid first if you dont want to lose your data,

EDIT: i am uploading v1.8.D now...

Edited by tillaz

UPLOADING UPDATE NOW v1.8.D.....

this update adds an audio equalizer, support for the status bar widget mod, and realplayer replaces the terrible stock music & video app smile.gif

NOTE: the equalizer is best noticed with the use of head phones...

EDIT: LINK ADDED FOR ROM & LINKS FOR THE STATUS BAR WIDGET MODS wink.gif

Edited by tillaz