-------

Guest tillaz

actually I like the stock music player with it's dolby sound...I don't think real player supports dolby sound...

it supports Dolby digital i have checked... turn it on or off from settings/sound wink.gif

EDIT: to hear the difference turn it on & off while music is playing

Edited by tillaz

Guest putbinoot

it supports Dolby digital i have checked... turn it on or off from settings/sound wink.gif

EDIT: to hear the difference turn it on & off while music is playing

Do you not sleep, slooow down you only have 22 left.blink.gif

Edited by putbinoot

Guest dadashi

it can't hurt to try.. worst outcome is it will not boot

make a nandroid first if you dont want to lose your data,

EDIT: i am uploading v1.8.D now...

It didn't work, stayed on the little green fellow. Hope you can sort this one out Tilaz...

Guest Petesky

With 1.8C and now 1.8D everytime I restart the phone I get the unclean shutdown error from NoFrills CPU , easy enough to just apply again but am I the only one getting this,

With 1.8C and now 1.8D everytime I restart the phone I get the unclean shutdown error from NoFrills CPU , easy enough to just apply again but am I the only one getting this,

think its to do with the app

Guest Ayush_007

Great work Tillaz so far with the new ROMs.

I have got a problem with the 1.8D ROM though. I am not able to see the notifications, let alone the extended controls. I have done the full wipe. and tried restarting it again.

Could you please have a look at it.

Thanks

Great work Tillaz so far with the new ROMs.

I have got a problem with the 1.8D ROM though. I am not able to see the notifications, let alone the extended controls. I have done the full wipe. and tried restarting it again.

Could you please have a look at it.

Thanks

did you install the add-on before letting the phone do the first boot....

you need to flash 1.8.D reboot then install the add-on smile.gif

Guest FatLadZ

keep up the good work.

ill wait for the flashlight before updating.

looking forward to it :D

Guest Christian Edwards

I was getting that, but after I tried the CM7 ROM. I went back to the Blue Monte from a clockwork backup, it worked properly. Strange but worth a try.

Guest Christian Edwards

Really love Status Bar Power Widget on CM7 and various ROMs on my previous Blade.

Thanks for Adding it to your Blue Monte ROM Tillaz.

Guest Ayush_007

Hi Tillaz,

I have flashed only 1.8D now. After that, when I install any of the two modes, using CWM, or I push the SystemUI.apk from both of them to the phone, I am not able to see the status bar. Looks like the application is not compatible with my phone.

Guest Wacky.ddw

I allso noticed a little bug, but nothing anoying. When you put the phone in the charger the battery charging logo flips from green to blue.

Allso the bootlogo canged to the old one again? is it possible to also overwrite the first bootlogo, that shows the medion logo?

EDIT: I cant change my wallpaper anymore in version 1.8D i tried reflashing but that didnt help so im going back to 1.8c

in the latest verion. And the new music player widget is way to big.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest Kayusumi

I allso noticed a little bug, but nothing anoying. When you put the phone in the charger the battery charging logo flips from green to blue.

Allso the bootlogo canged to the old one again? is it possible to also overwrite the first bootlogo, that shows the medion logo?

If you are talking about the boot image before the boot animation, I have changed it to the following pic:

post-934340-0-10494700-1319983425_thumb.

Here is the tuition about changing the boot image, but it's written in Chinese since I am a Taiwanese

http://www.mobile01....335101&p=94#937

First of all, you should down the zip file from mu(Thanks to johnny_hung@M01)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WL5RRCVH

After extracting, be sure you have toggled usb debugging and connect your phone to PC

then double click the bat file called 2_Install_BootScreen.bat

The bat file will send the splash.img to your phone and change the boot screen(boot image)

(The required format for splash.img is bmp rgb 565 with flip horizontally)

So if you want to get back your bootlogo, you should find the original image for medion

(Some boot images are available in the above forum)

Hope you can understand my English and good luck!

Edited by Kayusumi

When i install the powerbar bluemonte-status-bar-6-icon-mod.zip trough recovery the statusbar is completely gone...

You must let the rom boot before flashing status bar zip.

SO go into recovery,reflash bluemonte v1.8D,let it boot,

then go back to recovery and flash status bar control zip.

You wont need to wipe your data,so if you have set up your homescreen,etc,all will be left that way.

But if you are trying to use the status bar power control on older versions of bluemonte,it wont work

Edited by Guest

Guest dadashi

Hi Tilaz,

I tried creating a zip file for the RTL language support...

BUT it won't work because the BlueMonte is not deodexed, it has framework.odex and the patch doesn't work....

Is there a fix....?

I'm back on Bluemonte because I can't get a mobile connection with cm7 v2 anymore :blink: I can't call anyone using cm7...strange worked fine up untill 2 days ago

Hi Tilaz,

I tried creating a zip file for the RTL language support...

BUT it won't work because the BlueMonte is not deodexed, it has framework.odex and the patch doesn't work....

Is there a fix....?

I'm back on Bluemonte because I can't get a mobile connection with cm7 v2 anymore :blink: I can't call anyone using cm7...strange worked fine up untill 2 days ago

i will have to deodex the rom.. but you could try it on blueginger as this is deodexed, & tell me the outcome...

dont think it will work but its best you try it rather than me, as if it dose work i will not be able to understand it to revert lol blink.gif

Edited by tillaz

Guest Unchange

So realplayer is good? I like the stock music player at the moment, but it's irritating you can't have a widget with album art. I'm just concerned about upgrading when Winamp just played back choppy. Also, what's the best way to backup my apps and system settings and restore these after upgrading to .D? Titanium Backup?

Guest dadashi

OK, just finished flashing the Blueginger, just have to set up the wifi and a few backups of apps and then I'll try the zip file I I got from the patch....

Guest dadashi

OK it works!! The zip file wouldn't flash...cwm gave some sort of error message

so I put the new framework.jar, libandroid_runtime.so, libicuuc-arabic.so, libwebcore.so, lib__bcore.so files directly into Tilals BlueGingerv2.zip, flashed and it worked....checked it in the browser and RTL apps, no problems :rolleyes:

So now it's just the case of deodexing of the BlueMonte and we're set to go...

OH and don't worry you won't be changing the language, only adding support for RTL languages for the browser and apps...it'll still be English or whatever

Edited by dadashi

OK it works!! The zip file wouldn't flash...cwm gave some sort of error message

so I put the new framework.jar, libandroid_runtime.so, libicuuc-arabic.so, libwebcore.so, lib__bcore.so files directly into Tilals BlueGingerv2.zip, flashed and it worked....checked it in the browser and RTL apps, no problems :rolleyes:

So now it's just the case of deodexing of the BlueMonte and we're set to go...

cool, can you also change it back to other languages ?

EDIT: i will also make a working flashable .zip for it

Edited by tillaz

So realplayer is good? I like the stock music player at the moment, but it's irritating you can't have a widget with album art. I'm just concerned about upgrading when Winamp just played back choppy. Also, what's the best way to backup my apps and system settings and restore these after upgrading to .D? Titanium Backup?

realplayer has 2 widgets with album art smile.gif plus it can handle all your pictures & video, not to mention it has streaming with a download manager

Edited by tillaz

Guest dadashi

cool, can you also change it to other languages ?

EDIT: i will also make a working flashable .zip for it

I think the menu can be changed to other languages by installing the localise app from market...

You'll have to deodexed the Bluemonte first and then extract the framework and other files into the software to make the patch. Once you've done that you could have the same files in future Blumonte roms for RTL support....

Edited by dadashi