-------

Guest tillaz

Guest gaaradono

Hi everybody,

I'm currently running The 1.8C bluemonte, everything's ok, great work !

I just have one problem about battery drain, even if this rom is the best at this point. i ran some tests and the battery's gone in about 12h barely WITHOUT touching the phone, just GSM and 3g connected. It's the same or worse with the others rom, except the original one.

I think 3G is the probleme, because when i cut it, even with intensive use of the phone, battery keeps power one day and a half.

Any ideas if is it normal or what ?

Hi everybody,

I'm currently running The 1.8C bluemonte, everything's ok, great work !

I just have one problem about battery drain, even if this rom is the best at this point. i ran some tests and the battery's gone in about 12h barely WITHOUT touching the phone, just GSM and 3g connected. It's the same or worse with the others rom, except the original one.

I think 3G is the probleme, because when i cut it, even with intensive use of the phone, battery keeps power one day and a half.

Any ideas if is it normal or what ?

try using v.1.6... i think the battery drain all stared with adding the AOSP stuff sad.gif

Guest Petesky

Use setcpu it has profiles,much better.

Its a paid app,but free if you are a xda member

Thats fixed it , love this rom fast smooth and for me good battery life , let it reboot before flashing update and installed

all my apk from scratch,

One think I would like to see is the ability to wake handset by the use of any of the bottom buttons

Guest ninjagordy

instaled cm7 then installed this....much easier to set up... nice work dude!...roll on the sim unlock ;-)

keep getting android.process.media has stopped working. cant access android market. as soon as i try this fires up. any ideas?

cheers

gordy!

Guest ninjagordy

keep getting android.process.media has stopped working. cant access android market. as soon as i try this fires up. any ideas?

cheers

gordy!

its doing it al

most every time i try and open an app

hmmm

Guest ninjagordy

is there the torch app in 18D matey?

not yet mate, i downloaded one and it doesnt work with the led as everyones asking. unless i missed it but i have been playing with the phone all night...

amazing how fast it feels compared to my blade. extra 300mhz will do the trick though..lol great bit of kit for the money!

Guest rufus2005

Hi,

is 1.8d available anywhere else as I have been trying for a while but mediafire doesnt seem to be working.

cheers,

Andrew

Forget that, sorted now

Edited by rufus2005

Guest gaaradono

there's maybe some app using 3G while in standby...?

Only beautyful widget, i checked with my data manager and there is nothing which seems not normal, except google maps running every time for nothing...

try using v.1.6... i think the battery drain all stared with adding the AOSP stuff sad.gif

I will try with this one but i already more or less fixed the problem with the app green power, which turn off data when screen off. This is not the ideal solution but it really helps.

Guest dadashi

I was using 1.8B and c and had absolutely 0% battery drain....Beautifull widget needs data connection and google maps as well, uninstall both of them for a couple of days trial and check battery usage...

Guest Unchange

Is there any easier way to restore applications after installing a new rom than Titanium Backup in which I have to effectively manual install each app by pressing two buttons each time?

Guest Unchange

I think I still prefer the in-built music player to Realplayer, particularly as you have to use an ad-supported Equalizer, and the Dolby before sounded really decent. What's the best way to get it back?

Guest dadashi

Is there any easier way to restore applications after installing a new rom than Titanium Backup in which I have to effectively manual install each app by pressing two buttons each time?

if you have the full version it installs all the apps itself...

I think I still prefer the in-built music player to Realplayer, particularly as you have to use an ad-supported Equalizer, and the Dolby before sounded really decent. What's the best way to get it back?

I also prefer the stock media player for pictures, music, video and video streaming specialy with Dolby...

RealPlayer is just another of tens of media player apps in the market, it would be my last choice after winamp, poweramp, MixZing, vital player, etc....... The stock android media player is fully capable and quick and doesn't eat up cpu and resources...

Edited by dadashi

Guest cyberbit

Tillaz i would like to ask you something about camera.

Do you know where i can change the photo quality, i tried camera 360 and the quality when changed to 100% the size of the photo increases like 200% but the quality improve very much, is there any mod on this roms version to change camera quality.

One more thing there is one program that is not working with this rom, because it gives an error and closes, can you try it . The software is IONROAD.

Thankx, and great work

if you have the full version it installs all the apps itself...

I also prefer the stock media player for pictures, music, video and video streaming specialy with Dolby...

RealPlayer is just another of tens of media player apps in the market, it would be my last choice after winamp, poweramp, MixZing, vital player, etc....... The stock android media player is fully capable and quick and doesn't eat up cpu and resources...

Dolby digital is in no way connected to the music.apk... & it is still very much there if you look in settings/sound

(have a look)

the stock gallery app is also still there for pictures

the equalizer is is just there to get even better sound quality with Dolby digital

the only thing that is not there is the stock music app

if that's wot people want though i will replace the stock music app in the next update wink.gif

EDIT: while playing music turn Dolby on/off.. to me it sounds like the bass gets killed when turned on

Edited by tillaz

Tillaz i would like to ask you something about camera.

Do you know where i can change the photo quality, i tried camera 360 and the quality when changed to 100% the size of the photo increases like 200% but the quality improve very much, is there any mod on this roms version to change camera quality.

One more thing there is one program that is not working with this rom, because it gives an error and closes, can you try it . The software is IONROAD.

Thankx, and great work

pudding camera takes & saves pictures in full screen / quality settings

Guest Unchange

Dolby digital is in no way connected to the music.apk... & it is still very much there if you look in settings/sound

(have a look)

the stock gallery app is also still there for pictures

the equalizer is is just there to get even better sound quality with Dolby digital

the only thing that is not there is the stock music app

if that's wot people want though i will replace the stock music app in the next update wink.gif

EDIT: while playing music turn Dolby on/off.. to me it sounds like the bass gets killed when turned on

I think you should. Realplayer might be better but it's better to just leave that up to the user to decide by trying the hundreds of media players available - better not to mess with apps so much. I think the stock player is better in every respect apart from the fact you can't have a widget with album art, which pisses me off.

Guest Unchange

How is the HD video recording coming along? I'm going to a concert on Sunday (Iced Earth) and be nice to be able to get some semi-acceptable footage.

I think you should. Realplayer might be better but it's better to just leave that up to the user to decide by trying the hundreds of media players available - better not to mess with apps so much. I think the stock player is better in every respect apart from the fact you can't have a widget with album art, which pisses me off.

to be honest i put realplayer in because it handles video, music & photos all from 1 app..

mainly because the stock video player is part of the music.apk & the stock video player is crap, dose not even give you thumbnails of you videos, so you have no idea wot your looking for...

is there no other music player than stock that everyone would be happy with... stock cant play anything but mp3... needs to support wma playbak ect