-------

Guest tillaz

Guest cyberbit

Tillaz puddin camera is a really bad software compared with 360, i cant set even 5Mpx i only would like to know if there is any config file to force that.

Thnkx

Tillaz puddin camera is a really bad software compared with 360, i cant set even 5Mpx i only would like to know if there is any config file to force that.

Thnkx

just use lgcamera app

Guest arnoldziq

we should have the stock android mediaplayers and anybody can choose whatever they want for themselves...

Exactly.

RealPlayer, for instance, doesn't play mp4 files at all. Stock media player, play them without any problems.

Guest Wacky.ddw

yeah, stock music will return wink.gif

Thats nice because reallplayer allways crashed when i tried to open a playlist with 386 tracks in it, when i try to scroll down it freezes and i have to wait a minute till it says reallplayer stopped working...

Thats nice because reallplayer allways crashed when i tried to open a playlist with 386 tracks in it, when i try to scroll down it freezes and i have to wait a minute till it says reallplayer stopped working...

im working on getting getting the stock ICS music player to work properly... basically it force closes when you plug a usb cable in huh.gif

Guest Wacky.ddw

im working on getting getting the stock ICS music player to work properly... basically it force closes when you plug a usb cable in huh.gif

That would be nice it looks very stylish, but will it work properly? because i have 16GB of music in the phone and most music players crash wen im trying to scroll to big playlists.

I allready set the SDspeed higher but is there a way to give more memory or something to the music player...

I dont care if the music player looks crap, if it works fast and efficient .

Guest Unchange

Any way to get the standard Android music player back, seems the most stable. I was having problems earlier with all the others playing back choppy and slow-mo when phone was on standby (was running Tracks at the time, but had done the same earlier without problem - but it did seem to randomly stop doing this at some point, unsure what app was making this happen).

Guest Christian Edwards

I like real player, it doesn't seem to pick up the Album Art but you can even use it as a photo gallery.

But if you really want out, look for the Music.Apk on google or the XDA Developers forum, there is a link to it on here somewhere, maybe in the blade forum.

Guest dadashi

You can remove the realplayer.app and .apk from the zip before flashing the rom and put the musik app back from previous rom into the zip before flashing as well...

You can remove the realplayer.app and .apk from the zip before flashing the rom and put the musik app back from previous rom into the zip before flashing as well...

yeh

Guest cyberbit

Tillaz is there any way to improve the battery time, the problem is the wifi, is there any way to turn off wifi if not in use for x minutes and seek for AP to 180s instead of 60s.

My wife has a htc desire and even with wifi and idle the cpu use is range of 2-7% but in skate with wifi on the cpu range 23-47% when i turn off wifi the cpu range 2-7% and the battery improve to double.

Thank you and sorry for my english

Guest atillaahun

Know this might not the the right topic, but could someone help me out with the .apk of the DCD CloudSync Free App? It'd be a real pleasure to use it in this Rom, but can't download from Market even with Enabler (not available in my country bullshit...), or GetJar, or anywhere else, and so far this seems to be the only option for Google Docs Sync, which I've desired for a long time.

Edited by atillaahun