-------

Guest tillaz

Does anyone have a freezing issue with V1.8.D? I keep getting freezing issues, it lasts for 1-2 minutes now and again, I can press the power button and lock and unlock the screen, however...I can't scroll left and right and go to the app tray or use any icon buttons, very annoying.

Guest Wacky.ddw

When i did a backup, and restored to the backup the notifications bar is completly gone is there a way to get it back or do i have to install it all from scratch again.

When i did a backup, and restored to the backup the notifications bar is completly gone is there a way to get it back or do i have to install it all from scratch again.

you have no status bar at all ?

or power widget ?

Tillaz a question about your add ons for V1.8.D, can I use these now as its not after first boot and is there any screens for the bright green theme please? Thanks :)

Tillaz a question about your add ons for V1.8.D, can I use these now as its not after first boot and is there any screens for the bright green theme please? Thanks :)

as long as your phone has booted up after flashing the rom you can go back & do the add-on's > no wipes are required

themes http://android.modac...ew-theme-added/

bare in mind the colors are much brighter than the screenshot's wink.gif

Edited by tillaz

as long as your phone has booted up after flashing the rom you can go back & do the add-on's > no wipes are required

themes http://android.modac...ew-theme-added/

bare in mind the colors are much brighter than the screenshot's wink.gif

Wow...I like the green, btw...does it also change the colours of app icons?...for example, the messages app icon is all blue in your Bluemonte rom, does it change to bright green with this?

Also...does this just change the colours and nothing else?...I can see there is a new icon included such as the 3G and 4G icon, is there any other changes?

Thanks.

How do I apply these themes?...do I have to flash from Clockwork recovery?

Just flashed your green-theme, very impessive Tillaz! Really like it! :)

I didn't like the battery icon, really not a fan of those icons so I replaced the framework-res.apk with stock one, however...now most of the green theme has gone, if you please can provide me with the framework-res.apk from your green-theme without the fancy battery icon, that would be great :)

I've gone back to it now purely because of everything about the theme, the new droid when you try to connect to USB mass storage is a very nice feature! Would still like the battery fix :)

Edited by Navie