-------

Guest tillaz

Guest weaversbrook

just a quicky on the skate have unlocked it and got bluemonte on it does every thing it should do but can I put the nightlies on this phone?? I ask as I tried to put CM7 on and it refused to load it am I missing something here???

By the way sorry to hear about the lap top why not set up a donation I would gladly give twds getting you up and running for all the work you have done.

Edited by weaversbrook

Guest arnookie

Hi Tillaz, When you say full gameloft hd support what do you mean? Will it run all hd gameloft games like 9mm and such? Or do you mean just some of the hd Games?

Also do you have any idea when v2 will be coming with 480p recording?

Thanks I just wanted to check before trying to clockwork and install your rom. I only had my phone for a day. :0)

Guest painkiller_93

Hi Tillaz, When you say full gameloft hd support what do you mean? Will it run all hd gameloft games like 9mm and such? Or do you mean just some of the hd Games?

Also do you have any idea when v2 will be coming with 480p recording?

Thanks I just wanted to check before trying to clockwork and install your rom. I only had my phone for a day. :0)

it can run all HD Games that are compatible with armv6

Guest arnookie

it can run all HD Games that are compatible with armv6

Nice now I am installing. Wish me luck :0)

What version of the games do people use ie htc, samsung, lg, adrino?

Or do all armv6 games work the same regardless.

Guest DanielUK

I originally installed CM7 on my Monte Carlo but the lock screen didn't always show the pattern's dots so I couldn't always unlock it. I installed BlueMonte at the weekend and it's working great, and feels more stable.

One query though: I've always used Hapi Podcast (https://market.android.com/details?id=info.xuluan.podcast&hl=en) on my Android phones (first on my HTC Desire, then on the Monte Carlo with Orange's software, then CM7) - but it doesn't show in the Market now, and if I visit the webpage directly it tells me that it is not compatible with my phone. It obviously is, because it ran fine under CM7 and the Orange stock software.

I don't know if there is something duff about my BlueMonte installation, but I don't seem to have an app called "Music" either... I never listen to music on my phone so didn't notice before, but thought I could download the Podcasts manually and listen to them through the regular music player... beofre seeing that I don't have one!

Guest painkiller_93

Nice now I am installing. Wish me luck :0)

What version of the games do people use ie htc, samsung, lg, adrino?

Or do all armv6 games work the same regardless.

bassically search for versions for amv6 devices with the same screen resolution as the Skate: 480x800

Guest jcmyall

One query though: I've always used Hapi Podcast (https://market.andro...n.podcast&hl=en) on my Android phones (first on my HTC Desire, then on the Monte Carlo with Orange's software, then CM7) - but it doesn't show in the Market now, and if I visit the webpage directly it tells me that it is not compatible with my phone. It obviously is, because it ran fine under CM7 and the Orange stock software.

I don't know if there is something duff about my BlueMonte installation, but I don't seem to have an app called "Music" either... I never listen to music on my phone so didn't notice before, but thought I could download the Podcasts manually and listen to them through the regular music player... beofre seeing that I don't have one!

If you do a search on google for the .apk file and transfer that to the root of your phone, you can install it through the phone using a file manager/app manager. I do this to get around the limitation set by google for the Natwest banking app. Works flawlessly.

Guest perljun

Hi Folks,

first of, thank you tillaz for this great rom. I have a prob with the gmail app though. Is anyone using theirs with two or more gmail accounts? Whenever i try to switch from one account to the other, the gmail app FCs on me.

When I receive an email to either account the respective inbox opens without a problem but if I try to switch from one inbox to the other (using the button in the top right hand corner) the app FCs.

Anyone have a clue as to why or how to fix it? Would it help if I flashed the gapps for the cyanogen mod?

Thanx

edit: Oh and is there a way to edit the status bar power widgets so that I can choose the ones I actually need? I flashed the 6 Icons one.

edit2: Ok, problem was fixed by flashing CM7 gapps

Edited by perljun

Guest ElementUzer

Hey, when i'm trying to install the Bluemonte rom v.18D i always got the message: the error assert failed: write-raw-image(Status 7) Installation aborted.

I can install other custom rom's or restore my phone, so why rhis problem occures?

& sorry for my bad english.

Guest arnookie

Why am I getting such poor battery life from my skate?

I have reset battery stats and charged 100% several times, leaving it for an extra hour or two charging after 100% charge.

But on use my battery meter goest down by one percent per 5-6 seconds when I use wifi.

It goes down about 1% every 10 seconds without wifi. But charging gets to 50 60% in a few mins from totaly flat.

I have killed all running apps and even reflashed several times. What can be causing this. I only had the phone a few days?

I have only tried blue monty rom as I want the Hd gameloft game support.

Do other roms also support hd gameloft games?

Please help me this battery problem is driving me nuts.

How long do you guys need to charge from 0% My phone gets to 100% in about 50 mins.

Is that normal?

Edited by arnookie

my battery life has been terrible ever since i unlocked the phone when i think about it... used to be very good, 1 hour playing dead space only took 20% now its like 60% +

one of the main reasons why im selling it sad.gif

Guest arnookie

THIS ROM IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED AS I AM NOW IN THE PROCESS OF SELLING THE DEVICE, THE CUSTOM ROM >> ''ATOMIC'' IS THE UP TO DATE VERSION OF THIS wink.gif

Thank you for letting me know. has the atomic rom got support for the gameloft hd games?

Thanks for your bluemonty rom. Its a real shame you are leaving us.

Take care friend. :o)

Guest arnookie

yep & they will run better wink.gif

I think I found a way to fix the battery discharge problem. Let me know if you want to hear it. My phone battery is doing great since I did the fix. :o)

I think I found a way to fix the battery discharge problem. Let me know if you want to hear it. My phone battery is doing great since I did the fix. :o)

Yeah, that would be great

Guest arnookie

Yeah, that would be great

The fix I found works like this. I found this through trial and error.

Step 1 Charge phone to 100% whilst in android os. Then shut down the phone and charge again for a further 1 hour.

Ignore the battery icon saying it is already fully charged just keep it charging for the full hour.

Step 2 Unplug the charger and boot clockwork By holding power and volume down untill the second vibrate.

Step 3 In clockwork go to advanced and select Wipe battery stats. Wipe battery data 3 times. (you must do this three times.)

Step 4 Then insert your charger whilst still in clockwork. Wait about 5 mins and wipe battery stats again.

Step 5 Finally unplug the charger whilst still in clockwork and then wipe battery data again.

Step 6 Press back button in clockwork twice and select restart the phone.

Thats it done. My battery has been superb since I did these steps.

Hope it helps. :0)

Edited by arnookie

That seems a bit hit and miss to me.

Wiping stats many times will unlikely make any difference ;)

The only real solution to battery life is to do as I did.

Buy an extra battery and a zte charger.My battery never runs out,because when one is dicharging,battery 2 is charging.I have a constant supply.

Edited by Guest

Guest arnookie

That seems a bit hit and miss to me.

Wiping stats many times will unlikely make any difference ;)

The only real solution to battery life is to do as I did.

Buy an extra battery and a zte charger.My battery never runs out,because when one is dicharging,battery 2 is charging.I have a constant supply.

The wiping stats is what makes this work especiall after plugging in and removing charger sections whils in clockwork.

The last step is what gives the best and most accurate battery stats.

It Really does work and has made a huge inprovement on all our phones we tried it with.

The wiping stats is what makes this work especiall after plugging in and removing charger sections whils in clockwork.

It Really does work and has made a huge inprovement on all our phones we tried it with.

I see,so you have tried this on several devices with the same method.

Well if it work,good find :D

The fix I found works like this. I found this through trial and error.

Step 1 Charge phone to 100% whilst in android os. Then shut down the phone and charge again for a further 1 hour.

Ignore the battery icon saying it is already fully charged just keep it charging for the full hour.

Step 2 Unplug the charger and boot clockwork By holding power and volume down untill the second vibrate.

Step 3 In clockwork go to advanced and select Wipe battery stats. Wipe battery data 3 times. (you must do this three times.)

Step 4 Then insert your charger whilst still in clockwork. Wait about 5 mins and wipe battery stats again.

Step 5 Finally unplug the charger whilst still in clockwork and then wipe battery data again.

Step 6 Press back button in clockwork twice and select restart the phone.

Thats it done. My battery has been superb since I did these steps.

Hope it helps. :0)

Really?! :blink:

:lol:

Looking over those steps again,I would say on step 1 has any benefit with a stat wipe.

But after that seems a bit pointless.He says it works,then I guess it does,even if it is placebo.

Edited by Guest