[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest TigTex

Vlatko25, maybe you have a rendering bug that some guys with zte blade also have since they changed the surface rendering to 16bpp

Nightly 216 has now an option to change the render bpp's

"Add a new 16bit transparency performance option (android_packages_apps_CMParts)"

Maybe disabling that option solves your problem (reduces performance) but you will have to wait for N216 :(

Edited by TigTex

Guest Racerboy

wich kernal comes with the 2.3.7 #213?

is the deadlink one?

thanks in advance.

no, its vamshistunners kernal (revised version) :) all works great

Guest rremedio

a suggestion which may help you is to re-install your recovery (CWM 4.0.1.4 .img) either through terminal emulator, fastboot, recovery manager 0.37b........someone reported a similar issue with a different rom from somewhere and i suggested 1 of the above and it fixed the problem......let me know if it works or not.......sd-ext partition if you dont have one should`nt make a difference but to eliminate any issues copy your files from sdcard into a folder on your computer desktop and perform a format of the sdcard on your computer (fat32 default allocation) try install again then copy files back onto sdcard.......

It didn't work with neither 4.0.1.4 nor 4.0.1.5. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'll try #210 later.

Guest Vlatko25

no, its vamshistunners kernal (revised version) :) all works great

hey here are the screen shots :D

i have done full wipe but again same black lines

TIgtex thanks for your feedback,since a am not so proffesional like you and Racer boy ,i can just wait for you guys to help me like everytime

thanks for everything

i am waiting for solution

other browsers are clean,only stock browser is with this bugD:

post-833264-0-25332600-1317825210_thumb.

post-833264-0-98272200-1317825210_thumb.

post-833264-0-82228200-1317825211_thumb.

Guest Vlatko25

post-910581-0-93056700-1317826318_thumb.

this is mine but with a different browser.apk which will be included in #216

ok am am eagerly waiting for the new release :D

Edited by Vlatko25

Guest plegdroid

afternoon all, I must have now reflased 213 at least 3 times all with clean wipes, if you hold down the power button to reboot to recovery, it gives the option to reboot, reboot to recovery and reboot to fast boot. alls ok on first reboot, on second this option gets removed leaving just reboot, has anyone else noticed this? would this be kernel or rom, I know Vamshisunner did mention certain features were not put on the new kernel due to being older versions. or it's me with a odd combination of settings. not knowing how the way kernel and rom integrate, just trying to nail it down is getting alittle frustrating. any suggestions would be helpful:)

Guest vamshistunner

afternoon all, I must have now reflased 213 at least 3 times all with clean wipes, if you hold down the power button to reboot to recovery, it gives the option to reboot, reboot to recovery and reboot to fast boot. alls ok on first reboot, on second this option gets removed leaving just reboot, has anyone else noticed this? would this be kernel or rom, I know Vamshisunner did mention certain features were not put on the new kernel due to being older versions. or it's me with a odd combination of settings. not knowing how the way kernel and rom integrate, just trying to nail it down is getting alittle frustrating. any suggestions would be helpful:)

Everything is working fine with Reboot Menu. Just make sure you wipe everything as stated in the first post. It is nothing related to KERNEL. And the feature that i had not included is regarding Performance Mode and it has got nothing to do with this issue. No one till now has that problem. Just make sure you wipe cache, dalvik cache.

Edited by vamshistunner

Guest Racerboy

Beta testing of NEW #216 in progress with updated added features you`ll all appreciate :) changelog to come

changes have not come from cyanogen

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

Everything is working fine with Reboot Menu. Just make sure you wipe everything as stated in the first post. It is nothing related to KERNEL. And the feature that i had not included is regarding Performance Mode and it has got nothing to do with this issue. No one till now has that problem. Just make sure you wipe cache, dalvik cache.

thanks. they were full wipes to the letter. I did say could be something I've done and was in no way a slur on your good self :)

Guest Racerboy

CHANGELOG: NEW #216 releasing tonight

All Stock Apps are up to date

CRT animation on/off now WORKS!!!!!!

Wifi Tether/Hotspots is enabled, although i have not tested it

New Lock screen

Reverted back to standard Gallery instead of 3dGallery

NEW LED nofication (CyanogenMod settings/Interface)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest lfernandes

Wifi Tether and Hotspots is enabled, although i have not tested it

New Lock screen

Thath's great news Racerboy. You work very fast for us...:lol:. can I ask if you can solve the mms issue that cames with 2.3 rooms? They can not be send if the internet apn is disabled, using only the mms apn.

Guest Racerboy

Thath's great news Racerboy. You work very fast for us...:lol:. can I ask if you can solve the mms issue that cames with 2.3 rooms? They can not be send if the internet apn is disabled, using only the mms apn.

you guys are gonna have to test it for me i never use mms :D :rolleyes:

Guest shiner69

Wifi Tether and Hotspots is enabled, although i have not tested it

New Lock screen

You did say that you were going to take a break. It's like a fever isn't it. Once it's got you you are gone. I would probably be the same. Maybe after 216 you should turn off your computer for a while. Very good work my friend.

Cheers

Terry

Guest Racerboy

You did say that you were going to take a break. It's like a fever isn't it. Once it's got you you are gone. I would probably be the same. Maybe after 216 you should turn off your computer for a while. Very good work my friend.

Cheers

Terry

Due to workmen not completing their jobs on time :angry: we`ve been delayed with decorating/moving...... we have been told we can have the keys to house tomorrow :D

Guest Racerboy

you have already apply download links on racerroms.uk

are they ok and latest:D

no not yet, i`m just in the process of uploading them, soon as their done (which wont be long) i`ll post on here and ammend the 1st post with the links :)

they are synced with latest sources and apps

Edited by Racerboy

Guest wooly_sammoth

you have already apply download links on racerroms.uk

are they ok and latest:D

Sorry, my fault. I saw the files on the server and got the links ready but forgot to tell the site not to publish them. :blush:

I'll re-publish them when Racerboy gives the go ahead.

Guest Vlatko25

Sorry, my fault. I saw the files on the server and got the links ready but forgot to tell the site not to publish them. :blush:

I'll re-publish them when Racerboy gives the go ahead.

i have made my phone gen 2 again trough tpt,because first boot was unicom symbol,i have made patch from deadlink,and install 216# and gapps from Racer Boy,a have again sweet android green logo{thanks deadlink and 4pda:D}and now i just wait is it gonna boot or not.........if it is gonna boot i will be the most hapiest person......feedback about your new rom RacerBoy soon....

Edited by Vlatko25

NEW ROM: #216 is available on 1st post of this thread, FULL WIPE/CLEAN INSTALL IS ESSENTIAL TO STOP CONFLICTS FROM PREVIOUS BUILDS

:)

Downloading right now.

BTW why i'm having the previous wallpaper after installing new roms, i'm doing full wipe, instructions from 1st post.