[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Downloading right now.

BTW why i'm having the previous wallpaper after installing new roms, i'm doing full wipe, instructions from 1st post.

post-910581-0-45112500-1317847113_thumb.

this 1 ?

Guest Vlatko25

Downloading right now.

BTW why i'm having the previous wallpaper after installing new roms, i'm doing full wipe, instructions from 1st post.

Racer boy i have succesed install your rom which is perfect right now i am testing it,imagine i have mine green andoid logo again besides unicom symbol,i am the happiest person right now

thanks again deadlink and 4pda for your hard work about patch

thanks RacerBoy about this smooth 2.3.7 #216

i must go and sleep

i am at work very early in the morning

THANKS

see ya

post-910581-0-45112500-1317847113_thumb.

this 1 ?

No. one that i've choose when installed #210. After that when i install new rom the default wallpaper was mine, not yours. Same with wireless definitions, i don't need to do nothing. It seems even after full wipe my definitions are being stored somewhere.

Guest Racerboy

No. one that i've choose when installed #210. After that when i install new rom the default wallpaper was mine, not yours. Same with wireless definitions, i don't need to do nothing. It seems even after full wipe my definitions are being stored somewhere.

BEFORE INSTALLING ROM delete "android" folder ".android_secure" folder off your sdcard, "android" folder has lots of thumbnails in it and maybe loading them in each time you install a rom

BEFORE INSTALLING ROM delete "android" folder ".android_secure" folder off your sdcard, "android" folder has lots of thumbnails in it and maybe loading them in each time you install a rom

I've done wipe cache partition and that time it seems to be your pic. btw the new lock screen is really cool ;)

Guest Racerboy

i have problem with speaker,i cant hear the other person with i talk.....maybe is related about the kernel i use with the patch

sorry my bad, i`m uploading a update fix for it now

Guest Vlatko25

sorry my bad, i`m uploading a update fix for it now

ok i taught it was my mistake

thanks

ok i am waiting the update fix,i must say again i like new unlock screen,and thanks about puting view stats in cm settings system hehehe

always my big support for your hard work:D

Edited by Vlatko25

Guest Racerboy

i am truly sry, 1 thing i though not to test was to make a basic call, i`m in process of fixing this fully, i can hear but they cant hear me, until fixed properly i`ll take link down and link it up again when fixed, hopefully shortly or in the morning

once again my apologies

Edited by Racerboy

Guest andrethril

i am truly sry, 1 thing i though not to test was to make a basic call, i`m in process of fixing this fully, i can hear but they cant hear me, until fixed properly i`ll take link down and link it up again when fixed, hopefully shortly or in the morning

once again my apologies

No problem, your work has been excellent until now!

The phone nowadays is used to make everything except phone calls anyway tongue.gif

Guest Racerboy

No problem, your work has been excellent until now!

The phone nowadays is used to make everything except phone calls anyway tongue.gif

ya apart from the phone call part its a nice rom

ya apart from the phone call part its a nice rom

The rom is really excelent! Fast, smooth. Didn't test the phone call because i don't have anyone who to call right now, anyway i will stay with this rom, only hope anyone don't call me until the fix is ready :D

BTW Racerboy i think i have a death battery. After recalibrating my battery is at 49% now even charging all the night. I will try to buy a new one on amazon.

Guest lfernandes

I didn't tried to make calls, but I will, I found something strange. wen I turned my phone on it asked me for the code to do the network unlock (but my phone is already unlocked), I chose ignore and it bypasses it ( no problem) but is boring.....:blink:

With the speed that racerboy develops rooms I've only used my racer to teste rooms, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, No time to calls :D

Edited by lfernandes

Guest andrethril
I didn't tried to make calls, but I will, I found something strange. wen I turned my phone on it asked me for the code to do the network unlock (but my phone is already unlocked), I chose ignore and it bypasses it ( no problem) but is boring.....

Yes it happened to me too...

Not a problem anyway as it can be bypassed

Guest Racerboy

I didn't tried to make calls, but I will, I found something strange. wen I turned my phone on it asked me for the code to do the network unlock (but my phone is already unlocked), I chose ignore and it bypasses it ( no problem) but is boring.....:blink:

With the speed that racerboy develops rooms I've only used my racer to teste rooms, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, ho time to calls :D

thank you thank you thank you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i take a bow of shame and put my head in the sand :D

thank you thank you thank you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i take a bow of shame and put my head in the sand :D

Hehe. Only to know. Should we expect the fix in one hour or later? To know if i should go to sleep or not :D

Hi all, this is a cry for help!

I've had success installing multiple versions of Racerboy's 2.3 roms on my zte racer. Currently I have #213 and it works fine, everything is silky and I have only praise for the rom.

But I desperately need help installing google apps. No matter what combination of rom / gapps I use the market and other apps force close. It's getting F$%*&ing frustrating. I have followed precisely the steps laid out in guides all over the net for both the installation of new roms and gapps. I can install stock roms and they contain a working market. But never a working market on a Racerboy rom. Closest I've got is force close as market asks me to sign in to google account. (ROM 2.3.7 #213 / Gapps 20110828 & same w/ Gapps 20110815)

Can anyone help me? I'd really like to use a custom rom, but without gapps, and the market in particular, they're pretty useless to me. If you have specific instructions that differ from those published, or a gapps package that you *know* to be flawless, or anything else helpful, I would be so grateful.

Thanks guys.

Hi all, this is a cry for help!

I've had success installing multiple versions of Racerboy's 2.3 roms on my zte racer. Currently I have #213 and it works fine, everything is silky and I have only praise for the rom.

But I desperately need help installing google apps. No matter what combination of rom / gapps I use the market and other apps force close. It's getting F$%*&ing frustrating. I have followed precisely the steps laid out in guides all over the net for both the installation of new roms and gapps. I can install stock roms and they contain a working market. But never a working market on a Racerboy rom. Closest I've got is force close as market asks me to sign in to google account. (ROM 2.3.7 #213 / Gapps 20110828 & same w/ Gapps 20110815)

Can anyone help me? I'd really like to use a custom rom, but without gapps, and the market in particular, they're pretty useless to me. If you have specific instructions that differ from those published, or a gapps package that you *know* to be flawless, or anything else helpful, I would be so grateful.

Thanks guys.

It gives you some error when you install gapps?

I don't have problems installing them.

What i do is i install the rom with the instructions on 1st post, then i reboot the phone and let the phone go to the "desktop"

Reboot the phone and enter in CWM, go to "install zip from sdcard" -> toggle signature verification to disable signature verification

install gapps 20110828 and reboot the phone.

I've the same problem once and i've done that and never had the problem again ;)

Hope it helps

Guest Racerboy

evening all, after a hard days work decorating my new home :) i have good news, fixed the basic functionality of making calls :rolleyes: so all working fine now, i have put it together into #217 as released today by cyanogen.............will upload soon

Guest Rahulj85

evening all, after a hard days work decorating my new home :) i have good news, fixed the basic functionality of making calls :rolleyes: so all working fine now, i have put it together into #217 as released today by cyanogen.............will upload soon

thanks as always buddy..:-)

Guest Racerboy

N216/217 has a battery drain issue with my zte blade.... maybe you will also have problems with the racer if you make that ROM.

thanks for the heads up :)

i've found a bug on the #213

CyanogenMod is shutting down due problems when i try to enter in the Lock screen widgets menu, its that suposed to be normal on that room?