[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest RohitRoks

Being a bit off topic, Can anybody tell me is there any app by which I can transmit my music as FM so that I can play it in my Car's Music player?

Big Thanx to Racerboy and Co. for making my Racer so wonderful.

Edited by RohitRoks

Guest Racerboy

has anybody tried the stock wifi tether that i`ve re-introduced into latest rom #217 (i know issue is still present when screen times out/goes to sleep) but is the actual functions working fine?????? without using a 3rd party app like "barnacle tether" i just want to know so i can keep it included in future roms......:)

Edited by Racerboy

My blade has the same problem since nightly 210... i have no idea why the phone keeps 40-50% active when screen is off. Not everyone has this problem. If full wiping doesn't help, downgrade the ROM

same here. your last rom fixed it for me on my racer.

Well we certainly have a mixed bag of battery life is good battery life is bad scenario`s here with 210 onwards.........i`ve played 5 HOURS of mp3 music today whilst painting and still have 45% of battery left (#217)......not 1 ROM has the same effect for everybody i`ve noticed, alot of people may say #210 is best on battery/performance others say #175 or #213......what i think i will do is revise the #210/#213 builds next week to incorparate app updates and settings but keep the core files that make them good all rounders

well, i basicaly use the phone on calls, less than 5 per day and wich one with less then 5 minuts, some texting, some 3g, a lil mp3 usage and as my alarm alarm clock, pretty much is it.

and the battery was draining hard.

Guest Vlatko25

same here. your last rom fixed it for me on my racer.

well, i basicaly use the phone on calls, less than 5 per day and wich one with less then 5 minuts, some texting, some 3g, a lil mp3 usage and as my alarm alarm clock, pretty much is it.

and the battery was draining hard.

RACER BOY,I HAVE BOUGHT A NEW PC,VERY POWERFULL,AND NOW I HAVE PROBLEM TO FASTBOOT MY RACER,I HAVE TRY YOUR DRIVERS,BUT DEVICE UNKNOWN,UNRECOCNIZED,WHAT DRIVER TO USE PLS HELP,I HAVE TRY YOUR FASTBOOT BUT DOESNT RECOGNIZE MY PHONE,MY PC IS WINDOWS XP ,I DONT LIKE WINDOWS 7

PC:I HAVE JUST COME FROM WORK,I AM INSTALLING NEW 217,AND WILL GIVE YOU FEEDBACK

SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT,I HAVE NEVER PROBLEM WITH BATTERY WITH YOUR ROMS SINCE 206:d

FOR ME EVERYTHING WORK FINE

Edited by Vlatko25

Guest Racerboy

i`m done a revised version of #213 (#213v2) that hopefully has fixed the power widget fc/restart problem, i`ve also included all updated apps/settings but kept the main core files intact........uploading now :)

EDIT: Revised ROM #213v2 download link on 1st post

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

RACER BOY,I HAVE BOUGHT A NEW PC,VERY POWERFULL,AND NOW I HAVE PROBLEM TO FASTBOOT MY RACER,I HAVE TRY YOUR DRIVERS,BUT DEVICE UNKNOWN,UNRECOCNIZED,WHAT DRIVER TO USE PLS HELP,I HAVE TRY YOUR FASTBOOT BUT DOESNT RECOGNIZE MY PHONE,MY PC IS WINDOWS XP ,I DONT LIKE WINDOWS 7

PC:I HAVE JUST COME FROM WORK,I AM INSTALLING NEW 217,AND WILL GIVE YOU FEEDBACK

SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT,I HAVE NEVER PROBLEM WITH BATTERY WITH YOUR ROMS SINCE 206:d

FOR ME EVERYTHING WORK FINE

you can try THIS, extract to desktop, connect your phone to comp, open device manager, right click on "unkown devices" goto update driver, browse to folder on desktop that you extract or download Android sdk you can download the drivers through that......

Guest plegdroid

Racerboy, you kept that quite on 217, you got the long press back to kill current app working again

:lol:

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Malakia2

The # 217 is really a very good rom calibration and battery life and very good! Plus I have a great probremas my games are very slow and many of them do notpresent the texture ... there's something strange!

Advanced Quadrant The program does not work ... it's the following error "This device does not support stencil buffers. The full benchmark can not be executed"

Racerboy you can help me?

Guest Th1ag0w

The # 217 is really a very good rom calibration and battery life and very good! Plus I have a great probremas my games are very slow and many of them do notpresent the texture ... there's something strange!

Advanced Quadrant The program does not work ... it's the following error "This device does not support stencil buffers. The full benchmark can not be executed"

Racerboy you can help me?

I have the same issue with quadrant.

About the battery issue on my racer, after a bunch of tests and observation, i realized that:

1) The phone keeps on a 40% to 100% cpu use when the screen goes off.

2) A process called "suspend" was stated as the villain by watchdog in some occasions.

- FM is freezed, no gmail, maps, latitude, facebook etc installed

- 2G only, data and wifi off.

Does anyone know what is this process?

Ty

Guest plegdroid

I have the same issue with quadrant.

About the battery issue on my racer, after a bunch of tests and observation, i realized that:

1) The phone keeps on a 40% to 100% cpu use when the screen goes off.

2) A process called "suspend" was stated as the villain by watchdog in some occasions.

- FM is freezed, no gmail, maps, latitude, facebook etc installed

- 2G only, data and wifi off.

Does anyone know what is this process?

Ty

suspend is screen time out,:)

ironically it takes up more power letting the system to tell the phone to go to sleep than your self just turning it off. I've found if you set your phone to always on and turn off via the end call rocker it stops it.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest adilsonlima

hello i have aproblem with the notification tab recerboy try to fix it in the next rom please .

the problem apeared since the 213 rom

Edited by adilsonlima

Guest equiliym

The main problem for me and the question of graphics in games they simply do not have texture!

hey,, can you post screenshot of that bug with graphics?

Guest Malakia2

Malakia2 i have the same problem on one of previous roms,just do FULL wipe and u wii be OK :)

I just do what you said did not work ... going back to an older ROM to see if the game returns to work.

Guest Rahulj85

does anyone knows why 3dgallery was removed in 2.3.7? I tried extracting the gallery.apk from a #210 rom and installing it in #217, but the gallery was very sluggish.

Guest equiliym

does anyone knows why 3dgallery was removed in 2.3.7? I tried extracting the gallery.apk from a #210 rom and installing it in #217, but the gallery was very sluggish.

maybe because Gallery3D is slow with reading and updating images.. i prefer 2D one which i put in my roms tho, dunno why racerboy did that :)

I still can't seem to solve the tethering issue, even with timeout set to never.

Now immediately after I lock the screen, the tethering drops.

Here's what happens:

Wukk1.png

Guest plegdroid

I still can't seem to solve the tethering issue, even with timeout set to never.

Now immediately after I lock the screen, the tethering drops.

Here's what happens:

Wukk1.png

hiya, when you say locking the screen, do you mean turning the phone screen off, and when back on your pressented with a locked screen with the unlock slides?

hiya, when you say locking the screen, do you mean turning the phone screen off, and when back on your pressented with a locked screen with the unlock slides?

Yes, it's also the same if i disable the lockscreen.

Guest plegdroid

Yes, it's also the same if i disable the lockscreen.

me thinking you should be keeping the screen on, not turning it off, the problem is when the phone goes to sleep you loose the Wi-Fi, this was never a fix only a work around, but..... reading on the skate site about an app called Wi-Fi fixer(free on market) that might get it to work as you want it to do ,worth a try:)

Guest Racerboy

@equiliym.......thx man, i thought it had something to do with egl driver myself aswell with people saying upon loading games or benchmark progs it gave errors......i have`nt no time to fix it just yet, just got in from decorating all day and their is no light at the end of the tunnel until begginning of next week......

Guest equiliym

@equiliym.......thx man, i thought it had something to do with egl driver myself aswell with people saying upon loading games or benchmark progs it gave errors......i have`nt no time to fix it just yet, just got in from decorating all day and their is no light at the end of the tunnel until begginning of next week......

yeah i moved few times myself so i know both the pain and joy of it >.< take it easy there and have fun if possible, ill try getting this fixed :P