[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

Thanks nice ROM but having some trouble with the key bored.. is there anyway to calibrate the screen ?

as yet no screen calibration facilities for racer, the work around would be to use go keyboard:)

Guest equiliym

maybe we should put a ldpi/mdpi keyboard in racer, i have no problems with #220 with calibration but the keyboard is smaller then usual (ie, smaller than blades hdpi keyboard) pic relate, compare with your keyboard

post-840416-0-17581400-1318263897_thumb.

Guest Racerboy

evening chaps, i got #221 with working egl driver, although had to use older versions of some libs files as a temporary work around until it gets fixed, the main thing is it works and you will be able to play games and anything else that depends on it like live wallpapers..........gonna test some more during tomorrow then upload it in the evening :)

Guest andrethril

evening chaps, i got #221 with working egl driver, although had to use older versions of some libs files as a temporary work around until it gets fixed, the main thing is it works and you will be able to play games and anything else that depends on it like live wallpapers..........gonna test some more during tomorrow then upload it in the evening :)

Excellent news! Hope you take care of your house as you take care of your racer tongue.gif

Great, Racerboy! :D

One question, should i wipe/format my phone to install your roms? The latest room i get was the #203 ou #202 from the old topic.

Also, USB Wireless Tether is working? Really important for me.

Cheers

Guest plegdroid

thank you:)

Guest mladenovic73

Thre is a little bug in all nightly and if you can helep that will be nice.When i call someone the buttons on the displey covering name of the caller.If you can,please help.:unsure:

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest equiliym

i just wanted to suggest that, even older libs okay imo :D

Thre is a little bug in all nightly and if you can helep that will be nice.When i call someone the buttons on the displey covering name of the caller.If you can,please help.:unsure:

you might need a modded phone.apk, dunno, mine looks like this.. dont really care for not seeing a part of the number

post-840416-0-84822800-1318321718_thumb.

Guest mladenovic73

i just wanted to suggest that, even older libs okay imo :D

you might need a modded phone.apk, dunno, mine looks like this.. dont really care for not seeing a part of the number

Yhanx i will try that :rolleyes:

ok, as promised i`m uploading #221 at the moment, will post again when finished :)

Cool ;) BTW with 217 i'm having about 2 days of battery with normal usage (wifi, calls, messages) I think is the best since 113 by tigtex

Have you tried the phone call laugh.gif?

I'll download as soon as you post the link

Edited by dcav

Guest Racerboy

lol yes i have tried phones calls (1st thing to test :lol: )

thank you for the comparison to tigtex`s rom..........

in #221 some lib files have been replaced with older one`s so that egl driver is working again, so can install games and benchmark apps

display names and numbers properly when dialing to make phone calls is corrected........NO stock Wifi Tether in this build, i will include it in next rom

Guest plegdroid

NEW ROM: #221 is now available, links on the 1st post :)

gonna check the download stats in the morning, must have been rammed, that was the sllllowist download ever:lol: :)

i`ll be working on #222 tonight and tomorrow, i may upload it tomorrow evening :rolleyes: IF i get time.....

Well after some minutes of use:

Screen calibration looks really good, and i won't install any keyboard because it seems really fine now.

Finally my favourite bootanimation on your rom :D

will update when i've news about battery usage.

KUTGW wink.gif

Guest freebee

I fallow the first page instructions and i have the vending error in the market (com.android.vending). Plus, wiped cache and dalvik cache. Somebody can give a light ?.

Guest lfernandes

probably the screen calibration can bee solved (for those who have it) with this aplication posted by yoyonhoc in this topic: It doesn't allow to calibrate the soft keys but I think the display calibration works.

Guest stevebmx

as yet no screen calibration facilities for racer, the work around would be to use go keyboard:)

got it works a treat thanks..... now i have another problem lol i have used barnacle WIFI tether for a wile now and since i installed your ROM and reinstaled barnacle it's started acting up it keeps saying broadcasting ad dock when its actually doing nothing then i get force close it wont close and i cant even kill it in task manager any ideas ? thanks for the help :)

Guest shiner69

i`ll be working on #222 tonight and tomorrow, i may upload it tomorrow evening :rolleyes: IF i get time.....

I put 221 over top of 213v2 and it looks good. Like the new startup animation. No problem with Market. I have noticed people complaining about screen calibration. I see that there is no screen calibration on your ROMS, however my stock standard ROM has screen calibration. ROM is Telstra T3020 Android 2.1update1 build T3020 T03. Is there a reason why you have not included screen calibration for the Racer??