[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest equiliym

I put 221 over top of 213v2 and it looks good. Like the new startup animation. No problem with Market. I have noticed people complaining about screen calibration. I see that there is no screen calibration on your ROMS, however my stock standard ROM has screen calibration. ROM is Telstra T3020 Android 2.1update1 build T3020 T03. Is there a reason why you have not included screen calibration for the Racer??

there is no screen calibration since 2.2 if im not mistaking.. you can use 3rd party apps to get some stuff calibrated like keyboard for example or even some games that have calibration support etc

racerboy, i dont think you should bother updating the rom these days, next few releases are mostly fingerpring updating for other phones to 2.3.7 CM-7.1.0.1 so you should relax a bit and so more things at new home :P

crespo4g: bump version to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

p999: bump version to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

morrison: bump version to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

vendor: Bump vibrantmtd to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

vendor: Bump semc 2011 line to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

click: Bump version to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

buzz: Upping version number for broken build repair (android_vendor_cyanogen)

Edited by equiliym

Guest plegdroid

probably the screen calibration can bee solved (for those who have it) with this aplication posted by yoyonhoc in this topic: It doesn't allow to calibrate the soft keys but I think the display calibration works.

thank you, this does give noticeable inprovement to screen calibration and accuracy:)

Guest Racerboy

I put 221 over top of 213v2 and it looks good. Like the new startup animation. No problem with Market. I have noticed people complaining about screen calibration. I see that there is no screen calibration on your ROMS, however my stock standard ROM has screen calibration. ROM is Telstra T3020 Android 2.1update1 build T3020 T03. Is there a reason why you have not included screen calibration for the Racer??

i will look into including a calibration tool of some sort :)

Guest Racerboy

I fallow the first page instructions and i have the vending error in the market (com.android.vending). Plus, wiped cache and dalvik cache. Somebody can give a light ?.

did you use the latest version of gapps? ( top 1 on 1st post)

Guest Racerboy

I fallow the first page instructions and i have the vending error in the market (com.android.vending). Plus, wiped cache and dalvik cache. Somebody can give a light ?.

double post :blink: :blink: :blink: :unsure:

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Hello, I am jimozm from China, like your ROM, I hope you can make better

i hope you start giving credit to authors on your threads you create on Malshensu, in the past i`ve always have given credit to rom creators in my other threads out of respect for the time and work they have put into them...........sharing is good but credit where credits due :)

Guest Racerboy

racerboy, i dont think you should bother updating the rom these days, next few releases are mostly fingerpring updating for other phones to 2.3.7 CM-7.1.0.1 so you should relax a bit and so more things at new home :P

crespo4g: bump version to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

p999: bump version to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

morrison: bump version to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

vendor: Bump vibrantmtd to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

vendor: Bump semc 2011 line to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

click: Bump version to 7.1.0.1 (android_vendor_cyanogen)

buzz: Upping version number for broken build repair (android_vendor_cyanogen)

+1

i got #221 out to temp fix egl in previous rom, but yes your right no need to update anymore until cyanogen warrants it :)

Guest Vlatko25

+1

i got #221 out to temp fix egl in previous rom, but yes your right no need to update anymore until cyanogen warrants it :)

Racer Boy like always thanks for this rom and a lot of other roms,thanks for your help about everything related to Racer Phone:D

Also thansk to those who help you and help me....this rom #221 is perfect for me really,fast and smooth,calibration much better....Great Work

Guest andy787786

Hi all rather than hijacking the 4pda thread that i created, i thought i`d create a new thread for my ROMS that i`ve been putting together, i will try and keep updating with new ROMS as and when nessessary but my time will be taken up with other things in the next few weeks so dont expect a ROM-A-DAY :lol:

NEW RELEASE: cm7_2.3.7_Racer_full-221 download without swap HERE FULL WIPE IS NEEDED

NEW RELEASE: cm7_2.3.7_Racer_full-221 download with swap HERE FULL WIPE IS NEEDED

Tnx for another update. Creating backup for 213v2. Installing 221.

Guest plegdroid

had 221 on for a couple of days now, in my opinion not as smooth as 217 (even with bugs) battery no worse than 217,and no better, back on 217 purely because iam missing the crt annimations. quick question. the crt in framework apk. is this just a case of changing the annimations folder from within to one that works resigning and replacing, rebooting, or is this just to simple?

Guest equiliym

had 221 on for a couple of days now, in my opinion not as smooth as 217 (even with bugs) battery no worse than 217,and no better, back on 217 purely because iam missing the crt annimations. quick question. the crt in framework apk. is this just a case of changing the annimations folder from within to one that works resigning and replacing, rebooting, or is this just to simple?

if you are talking about crt animations then no, anim folder in framework apk is for UI animations ie windows popping up, menus etc.. try going into settings>cm settings>lockscreen>delay and timeout>, set timeout and turned off delay to 10s and than go back to cm settings>display and turn on crt animations, i made my work that way, main issue is that racer turnes off screen too fast so it cant start/run/show crt animations D:

Guest plegdroid

if you are talking about crt animations then no, anim folder in framework apk is for UI animations ie windows popping up, menus etc.. try going into settings>cm settings>lockscreen>delay and timeout>, set timeout and turned off delay to 10s and than go back to cm settings>display and turn on crt animations, i made my work that way, main issue is that racer turnes off screen too fast so it cant start/run/show crt animations D:

hiya, thank you for the advice:) sorry for not replying earlier, but been trying out your advice, tried out all permutation s of the settings suggested, even tried another full wipe and reflash ect, but still unable to get to work on my phone:( ,it could be my phone, my Mrs has an identical phone and even her's has it's own quirks ,but again thanks for trying to help:)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Racerboy

@plegdroid #217 has egl driver problem but crt on/off and stock wifi tether was working, #221 has egl driver working but no crt on/off and no stock wifi tether, in #224 beta i`ve restored the crt on/off and stock wifi tether plus the egl is properly functioning....so enjoy will upload shortly :)

Guest Racerboy

changelog: cm7-2.3.7- #224 beta (stable and works very well)

crt animation on/off restored and working from previous rom (if you find when you select on/off that it doesnt work immediately, reboot and it will work)

stock wifi tether option is restored

egl driver is functioning properly for games, live wallpapers, apps

replaced the phone.apk.......when making phone call dailing numbers are displayed ABOVE the virtual key selection

checked and tested gapps-gb-full-20110828-signed.zip (on 1st post of this thread) and works perfectly

upload in progress

Edited by Racerboy

Guest wooly_sammoth

I saw a post on reddit the other day saying that CyanogenMod 7.1 had been released.

I haven't managed to look into it properly but does anyone know if there will be a 7.1 update for the Blade anytime soon that can be ported over to the Racer and would there be any benefits to such a port?

Guest Racerboy

I saw a post on reddit the other day saying that CyanogenMod 7.1 had been released.

I haven't managed to look into it properly but does anyone know if there will be a 7.1 update for the Blade anytime soon that can be ported over to the Racer and would there be any benefits to such a port?

its basically the latest milestone stable/reliable rom for the blade from which we get our ported versions, we are 4 builds above the so-called officially stable rom now :)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest wooly_sammoth

Cool. That answers that question. Also fits with what I already know a nightly build actually is :wacko:

Thanks Racerboy.

Downloading #224 now. I'll run it tomorrow and report back.

Edited by wooly_sammoth

Guest libo5998

Hello addict, your work speed, let a person be hardly worthy of belief, very good ROM, I downloaded and installed on your zte-racer, and will be uploaded to the malshenzu of China, I hope you can understand, because your ROM is best