[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Recerboy please read

This version has some bugs in version #213 v2 are fixed, like the ring to unlock it is not over the name for the call and the image of Android for the call is stretched... Another thing is the lock that locks the screen during a call and ask to double tap to unlock, look ... it does not unlock the screen and disturb the view of the keypad.

Sorry, but I would not trade the version #213 v2 for this #224...

Note: Sorry, I read English well, but do not write ... I'm using Google Translate ...

Guest shiner69

NEW ROM RELEASE: #224 Beta changelog above ^^^^^^^^ downlaod on 1st post of this thread :)

Once again installed over the top and all appears well. The screen appears to be clearer - much clearer - no lines across screen. Quick. Screen calibration is a bonus. Looks great but have not fully tried it out as yet. Getting better and better all the time.

Guest plegdroid

well what can I say about 224, I've made 2 recovery images reflashed 224,faffed about on the web, oh yes actually downloaded 224,took 3 calls and sent 5 txts. battery now at 70% never had this amount of battery left at this time of day all started this at 6am . calibration tight, and oh yes crt working:lol: Racerboy qudos mate, in my very humble opinion this is the new 175 rom ,taking into account what you've had on your plate of recent, verdict superb.

with much respect . :)

ps not even bumped the battery yet:lol:

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Khan Miro

Hi Racerboy,

ups ups ups, good work, man :)

I was wondering, you say for every ROM that you need a full wipe... well, if I am following your work and I have 221 and want to update to 224 is there a need to wipe? I mean if we follow and update from the last version to the newer, do we have to wipe every time? Cause it takes more time hehe ;]

Guest wooly_sammoth

Yeah sorry about that.

My hosting company kindly suspended my account today without really giving me a reason why.

I'm just in the process of getting it all back online. I'll post back here when it's back up.

I'll try to put an alternative link up for the interim.

Guest Racerboy

Hi Racerboy,

ups ups ups, good work, man :)

I was wondering, you say for every ROM that you need a full wipe... well, if I am following your work and I have 221 and want to update to 224 is there a need to wipe? I mean if we follow and update from the last version to the newer, do we have to wipe every time? Cause it takes more time hehe ;]

ok, reason why i say to do a ful wipe is i dont know what ROM everybody is installing from, so boot loops or errors could happen

updating from previous versions of my ROMS should be fine to install over but of late their has been some error in egl files and therefore had to use slighly older versions of files as a temp fix......is sorted now.........also if everybody does a full wipe before installing new roms then anybugs can be replicated and almost everybody will experience the same which inturn eliminates the conflicts from any other previous rom files.........:) hope that explains it

Guest Racerboy

Recerboy please read

This version has some bugs in version #213 v2 are fixed, like the ring to unlock it is not over the name for the call and the image of Android for the call is stretched... Another thing is the lock that locks the screen during a call and ask to double tap to unlock, look ... it does not unlock the screen and disturb the view of the keypad.

Sorry, but I would not trade the version #213 v2 for this #224...

Note: Sorry, I read English well, but do not write ... I'm using Google Translate ...

as far as i am aware most of your bugs are fixed....the main thing is egl driver is working, crt on/off....all phone functions working as they should unless i`m otherwise told, it is a beta.......make a backup before trying :)

Guest plegdroid

@plegdroid hope your "lovin it" and thx for the comments :D

really glad I downloaded at 6 this morning, thank you for the rom, there's no sicofantics from me, I am really bowled over with it:)

Guest LordCrash

can I ask why the link has just downloaded something to my phone?

as soon as I give a link, it just yet are testing today or tomorrow will be ready.

Guest plegdroid

as soon as I give a link, it just yet are testing today or tomorrow will be ready.

iam sorry your not understanding, what has just downloaded to my phone? don't wish to appear rude but WTF..

Guest wooly_sammoth

@plegdroid. I've had a look at the page source and can't see anything dodgy. not sure what was downloaded but it seems to be a normal youtube video.

@LordCrash. That looks amazing. I really look forward to having a play with it. Good Job.

Guest plegdroid

@plegdroid. I've had a look at the page source and can't see anything dodgy. not sure what was downloaded but it seems to be a normal youtube video.

@LordCrash. That looks amazing. I really look forward to having a play with it. Good Job.

:lol: unknown file download, from the link, but thank you for putting my mind at rest. out of interest what was it please?

Guest wooly_sammoth

I can't see anything that would cause a download

watch this 

<object height="355" width="425">

<param name="movie" value="http://youtube.com/v/blRpEMtYqos">

<param name="wmode" value="transparent">

<embed  src="http://youtube.com/v/blRpEMtYqos"  type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355"  width="425">

</object> 

I also looked at it from my phone and didn't get a file download so I'm stumped I'm afraid.

@LordCrash

Will the multitouch only work on the camera or will it be available in other apps too such as the browser?

Guest plegdroid

I can't see anything that would cause a download

watch this 

<object height="355" width="425">

<param name="movie" value="http://youtube.com/v/blRpEMtYqos">

<param name="wmode" value="transparent">

<embed  src="http://youtube.com/v/blRpEMtYqos"  type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355"  width="425">

</object> 

I also looked at it from my phone and didn't get a file download so I'm stumped I'm afraid.

@LordCrash

Will the multitouch only work on the camera or will it be available in other apps too such as the browser?

I've got download all files apk on my phone, I'll freeze that and try the link again :)