[ROMS] Latest 2.3.7 cm7.1.0/7.2.0 Racerboy-ROMS

Guest Racerboy

restart phone and it will work

Nope, still doesn't work. I even tried wiping dalvik cache.

I think it's not working because I upgraded from #221, not a full wipe. Maybe full wipe will fix it but I can't right now.

Guest plegdroid

yer man its been working since vamshistunners new revised kernal i included in my roms..........

BTW i`m back, in a new house and all sorted apart from 1 or 2 jobs, but the main part of moving and decorating is done, got the comps setup and back online........ :lol:

morning, chanced apon it, usually I've got to install shoot me for screen shot s, cought it by accident and the toast said saved:lol: ,glad your settled in:)

Guest plegdroid

Nope, still doesn't work. I even tried wiping dalvik cache.

I think it's not working because I upgraded from #221, not a full wipe. Maybe full wipe will fix it but I can't right now.

Krste, do you have 217 saved as a recovery, if yes, have a go of flashing back to that recovery, and flash 224 over the top of that(217), I can confirm it will leave crt intact.(working) :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest RohitRoks
Racerboy, have ¥you got Wifi tether working?

Me too having problem with wifi teather. It gives problem "Limited access, No internet connection."

Windows detect the problem as a "Connection without a valid IP address."

Edited by RohitRoks

Guest plegdroid

you guys are making that crt anim way important D: try testing some real changes, does NTFS automount work on your roms? :P mine fails lolol

here we go again, right instead of giving little digs about what you feel is important, why don't you just post what your problem is and stop being self righteous and stop thinking that everything that matters to you everyone else will also deem to be important , with respect.:)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest lfernandes

I don't know if it is a bug or not but when i trie to end a call using the end call buton (hard button) most times it didn't work, I mus turn on the screen using power button and then end the call using the touch screen button os the phone aplicattion.

Guest Racerboy

I don't know if it is a bug or not but when i trie to end a call using the end call buton (hard button) most times it didn't work, I mus turn on the screen using power button and then end the call using the touch screen button os the phone aplicattion.

it does work BUT i usually press it a couple of times (end call button) or press and hold it until it vibrates :)

Guest plegdroid

it does work BUT i usually press it a couple of times (end call button) or press and hold it until it vibrates :)

the end call rocker can also be set to send your phone to sleep, have a look in lock screen settings, it may be set for that. catch s me out also:)

Guest Vlatko25

the end call rocker can also be set to send your phone to sleep, have a look in lock screen settings, it may be set for that. catch s me out also:)

I know that this is out of topic Racer Boy,i just wanna ask if there is a chance someone to upgrade our recovery to 5.0.2.3.,i saw on malsheznu.com that they have made Chinese version of it:D

http://www.malshenzu.com/read.php?tid-13110.html,take a look:D

Guest equiliym

here we go again, right instead of giving little digs about what you feel is important, why don't you just post what your problem is and stop being self righteous and stop thinking that everything that matters to you everyone else will also deem to be important , with respect.:)

i dont have a problem, im just asking if it works since i didnt try racerboys latest updates

Guest Racerboy

I know that this is out of topic Racer Boy,i just wanna ask if there is a chance someone to upgrade our recovery to 5.0.2.3.,i saw on malsheznu.com that they have made Chinese version of it:D

http://www.malshenzu...?tid-13110.html,take a look:D

ah i saw that earlier today but not sure if it supports multi-language or not (its chinese version), also nandroid files are in .tar format ???? unless i understood that wrong and it doesnt say whether gen1 or gen2......i`m sticking to photom-mod as it does exactly what it should do :D

i guess the source is available now so before long there will be a new version for us

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Racerboy, have you got Wifi tether working? :)

And can i modify the ROM to make my camera work properly?

I mean, i have the brazilian version, so there is that incompatiblity stuff..can i take the 'drivers' from the original ROM and insert in your ROM?

Thanks! :)

wifi tether is working in #224.....as for the camera issue for south american racers, alot of people in the past have tried and failed in resolving this issue due to hardware differences, i dont think its a simple case of changing drivers from stock rom to custom.........

Edited by Racerboy

Guest RohitRoks

wifi tether is working in #224.....as for the camera issue for south american racers, alot of people in the past have tried and failed in resolving this issue due to hardware differences, i dont think its a simple case of changing drivers from stock rom to custom.........

I am currently using #224, But My Wi-Fi tether is not working.

Problem is "Not a Valid IP Address"

Being a bit Off Topic-

I want you all to test this software--

This is New Google Music Player 4.0.1 (for ICS)

http://www.multiupload.com/I400E4SHE4

Racerboy I want you to add this into your Rom

Edited by RohitRoks

Guest Racerboy

I am currently using #224, But My Wi-Fi tether is not working.

Problem is "Not a Valid IP Address"

Being a bit Off Topic-

I want you all to test this software--

This is New Google Music Player 4.0.1 (for ICS)

http://www.multiupload.com/I400E4SHE4

Racerboy I want you to add this into your Rom

we have a slight problem with me adding copyrighted apps...i dont want any issues with this .......but theirs nothing wrong with you adding the .apk file and installing it yourself for your personal use :D .............i`ve asked afew devs if i can include their apps into my roms to change afew things but i`m still waiting

EDIT: as for stock wifi tether option, works ok for me, have you checked config for wifi on phone and/or router

Edited by Racerboy

going to test the new version today!

will use the phone for 2 days with the new room and give my feedback here ^^

thank you for your work racerboy!

Edited by oozi

Guest RohitRoks

we have a slight problem with me adding copyrighted apps...i dont want any issues with this .......but theirs nothing wrong with you adding the .apk file and installing it yourself for your personal use .............i`ve asked afew devs if i can include their apps into my roms to change afew things but i`m still waiting

EDIT: as for stock wifi tether option, works ok for me, have you checked config for wifi on phone and/or router

Thanks for your reply. Will check my stock wifi tether again doing a full wipe of data.

Guest Racerboy

changelog: #227 BETA

Changed the keyboard

Reverted back to 3D Gallery (working smooth)

All standard apps upto date/main source files upto date aswell

everything else is same as #224 function wise

Bugs that i know of and will try to sort out:

sdcard mounting to computer, sometimes gives error message BUT DOES WORK FINE and you are able to transfer files to and from your phone no problem.....

when making phone calls the unlock screen on number pad is not working as it should does, shows padlock but does not lock properly

I`ll upload it in the morning.......... i`m very tired and need my sleep :)

Edited by Racerboy

Guest plegdroid

I dont know why in all CM7 roms wifi switches off itself even when sleep policy is set to 'never'.

morning , found this on one of the blade forums, but the file is present on the racer,go to data/misc/wifi/wpa and delete the supplicant.conf file, it does suggest this will work on all cm7 roms with this Wi-Fi issue . :)

nb, will require reboot after.

Edited by plegdroid